If you found out through a DNA test that you were genetically close to an ethnicity you dislike...

If you found out through a DNA test that you were genetically close to an ethnicity you dislike, would that change how you feel about them? Or would you start hating yourself?

no, dna tests done by those private laboratories are a scam, they admitted they added some african dna for muuuuh diversity

I just thank the gods I didn't have an ounce of finnish blood inside of me.

The only ethnicities I dislike are because of their culture so genetics wouldn't bother me so much. Even a dog can be taught to behave.

>If you found out through a DNA test
that's something for new worlders

No, why would it matter? I don't judge people by their genes, I judge them by their culture.

kill myself immediately

I thought I was mostly Czech and turned out to be mostly Ukrainian...

>that moorish poster on Sup Forums that has blonde hair and blue eyes

I would commit suicide and pray that KARA BOGA would still welcome me into heaven if I found out I have any wh*Toid blood

No I generally tend to dislike groups due to their behaviour not race so it wouldn't. Also I don't consider an Arab that hates the idiot sandniggers we have here or an American black that hates their idiot niggers to be self hating. If anything wanting their groups to behave better is pretty much the opposite of hate.

I already hate myself so it would only justify my self-hate.

This

mmm kara boga anashangaa juu ya nafsi yako kijana hueneza mabawa yako na kuruka

>If you found out through a DNA test that you were genetically close to an ethnicity you dislike, would that change how you feel about them? Or would you start hating yourself?

Like found that I'm a nigger while I'm being "snow white"? That wouldn't happen.

I found out I was 5% slavic
I was pretty bummed about it
But then I remembered that my muslim Greatgrandfather married a montenegrin girl, meaning that my ancestor cucked slavs
So whatever

I'm already genetically close to an ethnicity I dislike, An*Los are not too differently genetically from the Irish.

It doesn't change anything as the problem with an*Glos is not their genes. In fact, before the Norman invasions an*Los were alright. It's the rotten and degenerate culture that developed in the late medieval and renaissance periods, culminating in their turn to heresy and the unspeakable moral decay that defined the British Imperial period and an*Lo """"civilisation""""" up until this day that is the problem

>make fun of churkas
>find out that you are genetically close to Caucasians

Why feel hatred toward us if you recognise we're just Norman slaves?

Albanians are Slavs though

i don't care about that shit, neither does any normal person

>grandpa came to Czechia to dig sewers
>grandma came to Czechia as a prostitute
>moved to Burgerland after a while
>we are from Czechia grandson!
Or maybe they are Rusin and just told you they were Czechoslovaks