>>84853621

I think it's not a comic or a cartoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/batman-telltale-multiplayer-mode/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not a game either

Wow Year One! Cool!

Scarring Harvey! Meeting Gordon! Stopping Falcone! Inspiring Catwoman! No fucking supervillains in sight!

Or yknow doing none of that stuff because its a choose-your-adventure thing or whatever!

So exciting!!!!!!

Alfred: "Bruce, this Batman can exist with Bruce Wayne too "

Bruce: "I know Alfred. But Gotham needs Batman...or does Gotham need Bruce Wayne?"

"Master Bruce, maybe Bruce Wayne needs Batman more than Gotham needs Bruce Wayne"

"You were right Alfred, Gotham needs Bruce Wayne...but it needs Batman too..."

Wow thats fucking deep and exciting! And best of all NEW!

Cant wait to play it

gamerant.com/batman-telltale-multiplayer-mode/

what

Ayy

Twitch Plays Batman

Seeing Bruce's face reminded me of Archer's and reminded me that they could easily do an Archer game and I really want them too.

>best girl
I agree

Makes me think of Broderlands and Archer's style

Bring us TWAU Season 2 and wipe away the debt!

>it's a year one story

Fuck, I was hoping for some late career, making really hard moral decisions type gameplay.

Don't worry, they're going to milk the shit out of Batman and make like 100 games.

I liked Wolf Among Us, and the style isn't bad. But honestly it's just a lazy way to make a "game."

>Year One mob shit for the 1000000000th time

zzzzzzzz

>Troy Baker as Batman

I sure do love more Tales From The Walking Game Among The Future.

I miss Sam and Max...

>year one again

>another Batman game
Why not Superman or Question game? Do they treat their fans like retards who only like Batman?

>tfw no slice of life superman game
>flying around convincing people not to commit sudoku
>fly to Gotham to check up on Bruce and maybe punch one dude who he's having trouble with
>flying around space, gathering galactic artifacts for the fortress of solitude
>taking Lois out on dates
>flying into the sun to save the world from Lex
>credits roll

>Superman

Don't make me laugh. Even if Supes' history wasn't littered with awful games, BvS poisoned that character for the foreseeable future.

>Question

D-Lister.

>Troy Baker as Superman

>year one
>Troy Baker

Fuck no

Like everybodies voice except Al

Telltale makes VN's but market them differently which is why half this thread is going to be spouting Sup Forums tier memes.
They literally make western VN's but since it's not weaboo shit and they market them wrong everybody memes it

I know exactly what to exepct from their games which is why I can enjoy them

Wolf among us was GOAT
SEASON 2 FUCKING WHEN
TWD is meh because I think anything to do with zombbobos is meh. Hear season 1 is great tho
GoT was aight had some highs and lows 7/10

Dialogue is clunky. I like the cel-shaded graphics, but the actual animation of the characters looks stiff.

Also

>Dent running for mayor, not DA

What

I think you just spoiled the entire game

Season one of TWD is pretty GOAT of all the tell tale games. If the show was more like it, I'd watch it more.