The Moorish-Iberians of Europe, as a race of mulattoes...

The Moorish-Iberians of Europe, as a race of mulattoes, have lower IQs and therefore were unable to properly colonize the New World.

The Angles (alongside the Saxons and the Celts), as a race of pure Europeans, have higher IQs and were able to create the most powerful economy and military force in the world, along with some of the most prosperous nations on Earth such as the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and their respective overseas territories still currently within the British dominion.

Today, both Portugal and Spain are parasite states in the European Union, unable to maintain first world standards without the help of superior, legitimately European nations. Despite the billions of Euros of assistance every year, they still maintain the same development levels of Eastern European countries that had all their major cities bombed to wreckage and were under Soviet rulership for decades, despite neither Portugal nor Spain ever being seriously involved in the two great wars, being targets of carpet bombings or under a communist regime for decades.

British colonization resulted in the Anglosphere. Moorish-Iberian colonization resulted in Latin America. The intellectual disparity between the two are clear, which brings to question the legitimacy of the Moorish-Iberian parasite race in European territory.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://natemat.pl/179413,atak-ktorego-nie-bylo-portugalczycy-z-erasmusa-oklamali-rzeszowian
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_inventions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developed_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are brits so superior?

They're genetically pure Europeans, and although said purity is being currently threatened back in the colonization era they used to be The most efficient colonizers mainly because of their high IQ and individualistic mindset. I believe New Zealand is the epitome of British colonization, although every single one of their major colonies is highly prosperous and industrious. The epitome of Moorish-Iberian colonization is Chile, not doing very well today either, and still nowhere near the same development levels of the Anglosphere.

Latin America was intended to be a colony of debauchery and sin, with a strong foundation of rape, murder, slavery, pedophilia, bestiality and the most vile forms of hedonism practiced by the Portuguese and the Spanish, and that's what Latin America is all about today. The Angles murdered and enslaved with the purpose of industriousness and settlement. They did it because they truly wanted to colonize, settle and prosper, while the Moorish-Iberians merely wanted to satisfy their animalistic mulatto desires.

ヨーロッパのムーア - イベリア人は、モトラトの競争として、IQが低く、したがって、新世界を正しく植民させることができませんでした。

アングルス(サクソンとケルトと並んで)は、純粋なヨーロッパ人のレースとして、より高いIQを持ち、世界で最も強力な経済と軍隊を生み出すことができました。英国、オーストラリア、ニュージーランド、カナダ、および現在それぞれの英国の支配下にあるそれぞれの海外領土である。

今日、ポルトガルとスペインは共に欧州連合の寄生国であり、優れた正当なヨーロッパ諸国の助けを借りずに第一世界標準を維持することはできません。毎年数十億ユーロの援助が行われているにもかかわらず、ポルトガルもスペインも真剣にこの2つに関与していないにもかかわらず、主要都市が残骸に爆破され、何十年もソビエト支配下にあった東欧諸国と同じ開発レベルを維持しているカーペットの爆撃の標的であるか、何十年もの間共産主義体制の下にあった大戦。

英国の植民地化は、結果として、ムーア - イベリアの植民地化はラテンアメリカに帰着した。両者の知的格差は明らかであり、ヨーロッパのムーア - イベリア寄生虫競争の合法性に疑問を投げかけている。

>mulattugal

When Brazil got it’s independence it was one of the most powerful countries in the world and it even had the world sedond largest navy at some point, do not blame us for your downfall , you have a country full of resources the only reason you guys aren’t sucesseful it’s because YOU ,not us, are incompetent

Second*

>illiteratugal

>The Angles (alongside the Saxons and the Celts
don't lump us in with those mongs

>this is what Poortumoors actually believe

To think only Brazilian macacos were capable of such delusion.

>Give an argument to a monkey
>He totally ignores it and starts talking shit
Well that was expected

>ei my fellow low IQ Moorish-Iberian monkeys, let's breed with those even lower IQ violent monkeys we brought from Africa
>let's make sure we rape them
>let's also make sure we enslave them and give them the beating treatment
>wtf those raped, enslaved low IQ violent monkeys we bestialized ourselves with created a rape-based, low IQ violent monkey country
>wtf how is that even possible????
>wtf how isn't Brazil a 1st world white nation like Australia and New Zealand????????

Kek bad excuse monkey, the USA is only 9% more white than you and yet it’s much better than your shithole, you guys are pathetic, blaming your problems on us,tell me my friend are you a “””german””” or a “””italian”””?

>mix of celtic, Latin, and germanic are considered “pure”

EUROMUTT

A worthy question indeed.

I'm a hybrid abomination between Afro-Iberians and African apes like 90% of Brazil because my Afro-Iberian ancestors were really into the bestiality stuff.

t. Ching Chong-Kun

t, Benitto Do Silva

lmao i fucking died.

this is pretty funny

This "story" was debunked so many times that it's simply boring at this point:
translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://natemat.pl/179413,atak-ktorego-nie-bylo-portugalczycy-z-erasmusa-oklamali-rzeszowian

Ahahahah some Portuguese raped your african ancestor some centuries and now you are mad? ahahaha pathetic

>Moorish BLACK Spaniard GODS treat their subjects with dignity and respect
>Their colonies are destroyed by republicuckoldry and cannot industrialize effectively

>An*Loids genocide the locals and repeople the lands with their inferior seed

An*Loids are lower IQ than iberians and therefore more liberal and more racist. The only reason the An*Losphere has higher IQ is the amount of genius pakis and poos that seek a better life in their opressor's homelands.

Why would I be mad? Your country is a joke parasite state in the EU whose sole "achievement" was to create one of (if not the) biggest shitholes on Earth. You consider bestiality to be something to be proud of? Flag checks out either way. Being Moorish-Iberian is the equivalent of having all your major cities carpet bombed, genocided then thrown into communism for decades. Poland today is more relevant and industrious than your entire Moorish-Iberian peninsula never was.

The Angles have the pride to say the Sun never sets in the British Empire together with a legacy of virtue, prosperity, scientific and military prowess. What's the legacy of Portugal and Spain besides copulating with monkeys and burning people alive for disagreeing with your lazy cuck religion?

Trust me Brazil is not our only achievement it’s probably the worst, we were the first to circumnavigate, we were experts in sailing and we discovered the way to India by sea, and we started globalization, the president of the EuroGroup is Portuguese, the head of the ONU is portuguese
Here is a list of some of our invetions :
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_inventions
Portugal was,is and will aways be more relevant than the pile of shit that you live on

>a parasite state, borderline 3rd world country in the European Union
>relevant

And yes, Brazil is shit shat by Portugal, because that's your only known "achievement": a bestiality, rape-based, violent low IQ monkey shithole.

>Latin
not at all, the Romans left no genetic footprint here

Kek , do you even know what a third world country is?(You should since you live in one) I don’t know how you even have the iq required to start your computer,monkey, I must say I am impressed.
Your obsession with Portugal only shows how pathetic you are and how miserable your life must be

>it's another episode of EU parasite state thinking it's a first world country

>all those tiny countries contributing more than Portugal
>this is the country that colonized Brazil

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developed_country
Here educate yourself, I know it’s hard for monkey with an iq of 60 to learn something, but you should read it , maybe learn a thing or two

Jesus Christ you are fucking retarded, Portugal is larger than those tiny countries so it’s obvious that we need more gibs that the small countries, are you actually that retarded or you are just trolling?

>gib moneis EU pls we first worldz n sheit

>poortugal

you're stupid, a shame you waste resources

>Wants to say that my country is a shithole
>Posts a pic of a place that is obviously inhabited by niggers
>Meanwhile more than half of the cities of his “country” look like that
Kek

>They find American continent and started navigation in large distances.

Don't take the OP seriously he is probably a retarded that blame Spain and Portugal for South America situation

feel when ill never be a superior anglo sigh
i hope a real white man accepts to impregnate my daughter to cleanse our family blood

Yeah he is probably just trolling

>we wuz first worldz n sheit João
>we colonize dem sees
>we colonize dem macacos
>we builds dem pyramids spaceshipz to America n sheit
>we don needz dem Brtibongs, Germs, Pizzas, Ebins n sheit we independenz RICHS first world Europeen contrey

those retards think that their countries would have been rich if they were colonised by the brits. how? the only good british colonies are those who had white majorities for centuries. what a shock.

The British would've done the same in Latin America as they did in North America and Oceania if only they had enough men for that: genocide the locals and settle the land. They barely had enough men to colonize North America, therefore European migration. What makes you believe they wouldn't?

The French and the Moorish-Iberians left a bunch of shitholes because those races were more interested in debauchery and hedonism than expansionism, industry and prosperity. The world speaks English for a reason, by the way.

Is Pooistan developed, you believe?

>the only place where they couldn't genocide the locals and repopulate it with Europeans is a shithole
Surprise, surprise.

Hide mongrel threads.

Germanic-Celtic is best.

Stop bullying Portugal.

British's genocide every native.Rather live in a country full of problems than one colonized by genocidal fuckers

Wow... maybe because there were a lot of poos? And there were a lot of indigenous natives that the Iberians would rather fuck than kill?

Wow fucking racist fascist sexist homophobic poor Iberians, unlike them progressive tolerant and inclusive anglos that starve 2 million bengalis just because

>If anglos colonized us instead they would have genocided my ancestors and turned my area into a settler colony, then other people would enjoy the benefits of higher development since I couldn't have been born, I really really want that

Cuck

>my ancestors

We are not fucking Peruvians/Mexicans. We are definitely not descendants of the native people. They live in isolated communities since the Portuguese left.

The mullato shitskin calling us what he is, it's hilarious the patological inferiority complex of these brazilians mongrels.
And your maps cherrypicked are amazing.

The facts still remain:
>Portugal is one of the richest (25 list) countries in the world and with top tier quality of life. Brazil is a third world country full of crime and degeneracy, a fucking cancer to the world.

>Portugal and portuguese are racially caucasoid and europeans, undisputable in every single pca or dna map, only clustering with other europeans and never with moors or africans. Brazilaisn on the other had are by a large margin mixed race (triracial) or have no genepool, only mud.

>Our history and civilization is glorious, and with our size it has no pararelel in the world. Portugal discovered and mapped an huge part of the planet earth alone, defeated empires 10 time s bigger and was the first european nation to expand western civilization world wide.

The favela monkey is calling us moors.
lolol

what's gonna be next?

uhehehuehue

Good job, Portugal. What a great subhuman nigger mulatto bestiality shithole you created.

*standing ovation for Portugal*

>the eternal mutt blaming the white man for his own mistakes

Your country is independant for centuries my low iq friend, centuries, when we controlled that land i bet you had no favelas, and if your afro brothers spoke too much they would regret for that. Your shithole is a shithole because of you.

Let's receive lessons of poverty from the brazilians. The joke has no limits indeed