X-Men: The Killing Joke

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE CHARLES

Now, did she mind-rape him, eye-rape him, cripple-rape him, or just rape-rape him?

Should've posted this image.

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE LOGAN!

Has Logan ever slept with one of his daughterfus?

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE CLARK

I believed it was implied that she at the very least seen his schlong in the past

Was Jean considered one?

IT WAS JUST LEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE CLARK!

Does Squirrel Girl count?

This is giving me Smallville flashbacks

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE ARTHUR!

It was just unconsensual sex, for God's sake, Joker.

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE JESSICA!

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE ALFRED.

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE GWEN!

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE FRANKIE!

That's not Jean.

Yes it is. Did you not read Paradise X?

FOH CRYIN' OUT LOUD IT WAS JUST SEX SUGAH!

wow thanks for reminding me of this shit! Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? And the lame explanation for why Rogue's powers didn't work on him. "lolmagnatizm"

It's not implied. There is an issue where Logan is naked and Jubes is getting pissed he is acting so weird and kitty tells Jubes to look down when Logan walks past and Jubes being Jubes gets hypnotized by the cock

Proof the WolverJean ship doesn't work.

OH GEEZ I-I JUST LICKED YOUR BALLS FOR GOD'S SAKE, RICK!

YOU TOLD ME TO!

I don't understand why people are flipping their shit over this.

Did you all even watch the movie?

I know exactly how you feel.
Everyone seems so upset over this how fiasco.
What they don't seem to realise is...
It's just sex.

A one-shot story implied implications about him and Jubilee.

If he didn't then he's a lucky man

Why? Paradise X was good enough when it focused on the Heralds. And the art was good.

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE OLIVER

no they had death sex as wolverine melted in the sun

Underrated.

>Implying that's not right up Ollie's wheelhouse

I hope they used a condom, or Ollie will have to fight a very different kind of social issue this time

Which one?

That's Artemis. Not the character created by Kevin Smith and expanded upon by Judd "Anybody can get AIDS I swear because of my dead promiscuous gay buddy from a reality show" Winnick.

That is retarded, only gay people get aids

I don't remember, all I remember was that if had off-quilter art and Wolverine and adult Jubilee being very flirty and touchy-feely with eachother.

And even then some baby aspirins and you're fine.

Yes and it was still shit. I didn't think it was possible for DC to fuck up The Killing Joke, but they found a way.

it was called Onslaught my friend

>I didn't think it was possible for Bruce Timm to fuck up The Killing Joke, but he found a way
Fixed

Aquaman did fuck Dolphin, though. Not a dolphin, that'd be weird, but the character Dolphin.

She's a slut.

>I don't understand why people are flipping their shit over this.

People have weird hangups about sex.

It's funny, because fans will pair any and every character in fiction and write miles of smut, but go bonkers when it happens in official media.

Behold my mighty hand!

DELET

Fans want to fantasize about sex with their favorite characters, but they don't want it to happen for real.

Isn't she in the future though?

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE JOHN

Auctual spoilers below
the joke here works on 2 difrent levels am i talking about astra or ellie

Ah shit i fucked up those spoilers ellie was meant to be under a seperate spoiler

You know i would not be suprised if some reporter fucked up there research and said she has had sex with john

rogue nailed magneto? LOL. good on her, she deserves to have some fun.

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE LOGAN

IT WAS JUST SEX, FOR GOD'S SAKE HARL

When did this happen?

I think it was death of Wolverine

I want a book with Squirrel Girl and Wolverine together fighting evil around the world

Gambit was outside their tent playing basketball while it happened too after Rogue turned him down to go do Mags, lol.

>Jubes gets hypnotized by the cock

w-what happens next?

I see the "anyone who says anything bad about this movie is a Feminist, so ignore them" campaign CONTINUES.....

Presumably she goes off to masturbate. Jubes and Illyana are the most cock hungry virgins in the 616. Also both were lesbians in secret wars

Yeah. But not ugly Dunham Squirrel Girl.