Your opinion on this show?

Your opinion on this show?

Tell me about this guy, why does he wear the mask?

I enjoyed it as a kid but he shouldn't reveal secrets that's just being a snitch and blacklist yourself forever

>it's the show that CIA agents around the globe don't want you to see
>the big guy is back

I hope at least some of the makers got killed by angry magicians.

I love Lucha Underground.

It was fun as a kid, but then I realized he's essentially taking away some poor fuck's ability to feed his family, then I realized that if the poor fuck can't come up with better tricks or find dumber targets, he deserves to be a poor fuck

You cannot live 50 years doing the same trick.
He forced them to reinvent themselves. He is a hero.

Mmmmm, I love jerking off to those sexy, sexy girls. Their skimpy outfits and beautiful, flexible bodies just begging to get fucked. I look back on this show fondly. They paid me well for narrating it.

>They paid me well for narrating it.
I'm gonna need some proof on this one

Oh fuck I freaking loved this shit when I was younger. Completely forgot about it until now it's been so damn long.
It absolutely blew my mind when I was a kid.

It is a centuries old craft you cunt. Watching a good illusionist activates your almonds a lot more than seeing how contraptions work.

He's a snitch

It was the top comment on one of the videos - very YouTube comment kino

He hasn't revealed meme magic yet

I wish he never took off the mask.

Here are the secrets...

First season was fantastic

didn't the magicians actually not mind?
he was exposing age old tricks that most people in the business knew anyway. The idea being to actually make people like magic again.

I might heard that, can't be sure

I also remember the episode where they revealed his face and it was someone I don't know. I should've expected that really.

>The idea being to actually make people like magic again.

Well after the masked magician, guess who got big? David Blaine: STREET MAGIC

Masked Magic Man did nothing wrong.

>First, a Jeep enters the stage...three lovely prisoners wearing a hood are on board.
>The CIA waits in front of a private plane.
>An asistant gives the CIA a wallet...we hear his name
>The prisoners are loaded on board of the CIA's plane...I guess they're taken for a ride
>While the plane is flying, a door is open from the inside
>The CIA takes one of his prisoners and threaten to throw him out
>The CIA holds a weapon next to the prisoner's head, then shoot...don't worry, it's all an illusion
>A hood is removed from the third prisoner...it was the masked man all along
>That's when another plane comes into action from behind.
>Four other assistants jump with ropes and hook up the first plane to the second one.
>The plane is then ready for a drag...up into the air
>As the back part is removed, the rest of the plane plumets like a ground to the ground...this one will hurt a bit.
>The masked man is now standing outside, alive and well.
>Want to know how? Here are the secrets...

I didn't say it worked.
It was a good attempt, good for him
i'm not saying he did anything wrong.

Thats because meme magic is real

>As the illusion begins, the masked man is hiding on the back of the Jeep, beneath the prisoners.
>While the camera focus on CIA, the masked man has enough time to put on a hood and prepare fro the next step
>Dr Pavel is here to offer a distraction to CIA. As assistants leave the Jeep, the masked man takes the place of one of the prisoners and bind his hand in a similar fashion.
>The restraints are loosely held by a piece of gum to be removed faster.
>The masked man is then taken onboard, unsuspectingly, along with the two other prisoners.
>Once inside the contraption, the masked man will simply have to wait to hear a shot, this will be the signal to reveal his identity.
>But what about the plane?
>Look carefully at the suitcase given by Pavel to the CIA, it holds a gps tracker hidden inside.
>The second plane is adverted, he will simply have to fly hidden behind the mountains, to follow the first one in perfect discretion.
>The talk between CIA and the masked man is all a distraction to allow the second plane to take altitude and prepare for the grand finale.
>While assistants tie up the first plane, two other prisoners free themselves and secretly prepare explosives to blow on the back of the plane.
>Meanwhile, the CIA is kept distracted by a riffle assault from both sides.
>The plane is now ready to be lift up
>The masked man is firmly secured by a harness, keeping him from being wreckage
>The plane is then dropped, as the masked man pulled up in a blink
>And that's how it's done.

He should burn

Burtthurt magician detected

Is the second season bad? My dad made me watch the first season with him cause he read one of the books and it was really good

Early 2000's Sarturday summer afternoons waiting for the parents to hurry up and get the bbq on so i can quickly scoff down and a burger then go out and ride my bike/10

>why it is I, Val Valentino!
>mfw literally who

I knew that post was gonna end with that. 10/10

The chauvinistic, apathetic narrator made this show.

>chauvinistic
You don't even know what this word means

Good God this is a thing of beauty.

No, it's just not as good.
It starts off well (in fact I think the 3rd or 4th episode feels like a finale, it's so good) but it loses itself a bit - with some good stuff here and there. It picks itself back up again towards the end though.

The sluts are nice.

>cucks wiznerds out of their gulibux from dumb wageslaves
>proves that these wizniggers are phoneys
BASED

Top Kek

That remind me of when I was 10 years old and at my uncles wedding and I was pointing out how the magician did it right as he was doing the trick, I'm cringing hard at the thought now.

But I guess if a 10 year old could figure it out, he wasn't a very good magician to begin with.

I didn't realize until re watching it how all the girls were sexy ladies. Didn't focus on that as a kid I guess

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Are you retarded?

I think not liking magic as a kid was my first sign of autism. I never understood how could people like to NOT know how the tricks are done.

>>proves that these wizniggers are phoneys

You mean showing that they CANNOT actually teleport?

Adults like to watch kids react at Magicians because they have the illusion that kids believe its for real. By insisting on telling the tricks you destroyed that illusion.

They saw you the same way Jews see a Goy taking the red pill.

He said they were pissed at first, but it never really became a big deal. And with the internet, the tricks were about to be revealed anyway. I seriously doubt anybody refused to go to a magic show because they knew how the tricks were done. Many of them have multiple methods anyway.

I really loved the show, felt savvy figuring it out before they revealed it. Got me interested in magic, although I never pursued it.

I liked it, along with that show exposing pro-wrestling -- though, that was a one-time special.

>the alliance isn't going to be happy about this