Name a worse current head of state

Name a worse current head of state.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36759102
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/08/02/peterborough-family-goes-on-hike-to-see-a-quebec-cave-and-finds-justin-trudeau.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't.

François Hollande.

This guy too.

there no worse head of state. canacucks won that. nothing else tho. fucking poopootine eating freaks of nature. YOU SHOULD ALL BE GASSED.

He's not head of state.

Basically, anyone in Africa and the middle east and arguably China or any other shit hole for that matter, you spoiled, tendie eating, meme loving fuck.

obongo

Legalize that shit aready. I live 3 hours away from the border. My body is ready.

>merican complain about poutine being unhealthy

go deep fry a baby or something

Nope

Anything is better than having a faggot loving cuck president

Imagine what vlad must think of that cuck bastard

Here you go

Nice pick

At least I will never, ever have to worry about tanks and chipper rolling down the streets nothing you meme loving fuck will could say will ever change this. Ever.

Remember, I will never worry about anything and live a comfy life away from war. Always.

Not you.

>chipper

outstanding typo, I'm impressing myself.

I came to say this. Thanks.

the seven is strong with me tonight, might aswell start some pepe threads.

Merkel but other than that I can't.

why is he such a faggot lover anyway, does he rely on a rainbow coalition of highly liberal types and highly intolerant immigrant groups?

yes
yes

You can say what you want about Obama, and I don't like him either, but he'll at least kill a motherfucker when he has to.

He's not even close to Trudeau-tier

>thinks his country will stay safe while being led by a cuck in chief

stay delusional leaf

What people from the rest of the world should know is that the liberal party of Canada isn't exactly like the other from the rest of the world. This is a show, a stage and he's an actor doing a play. I know, I know the same could be said about the other politician but I mean, this is literally staged and played and scripted and phony as fuck. The liberal party and I know this will sound nuts was created merely to disrupt separatist in quebec during the 60's. It's completely run by the secret services. So whatever is high in the polls is played on tv, so if gay trans niggers are strong in the polls thats what you get. The place is a real status quo. It's the perfect prison.
A prime exemple of how everything is rigged and nothing matter here is how each prime minister always have been anglo/quebecois/anglo/quebecois/etc

We need help.

>I have absolutely nothing to worry about in Canada
>mass muslim immigration because of trudeau

This is why the white race is doomed

Are you talking to yourself?

quite obviously, yes, didn't you read the part where I blame the liberal on the secret service, clearly, something is fucking wrong with me.

hydrocephalus

I can't complain someone would complain over the health content of poutine.

As an American who visits Canada, I fucking love poutine. It's not particularly common in the US, and where it is, I can't usually eat it (fish allergy, fish often go in the same fryer as eggs, dedicated poutine places really don't exist). Dedicated poutine places in Canada though? Fucking amazing.

I'm usually in Canada about 8 days a month and it takes all my patience to avoid eating it more than once a month...

Your head of state is Queen Elizabeth II you dumb shit.

here
>can't complain
Can't comprehend. Ugh. This is what happens when you try to multitask.

Putin

mozzarella, gravy, fries there, you have home made poutine ALL AROUND THE WORLD anytime. It just werk.

It's not the same.

Most americans don't have deep fryers. Even then, frozen french fries don't cut the same as fresh cut. Especially fresh cut in peanut oil (where the fries get a nice crispiness to stand up against the cheese and gravy).

Then you have the cheese. Mozzarella is extremely mild. A cheese curd is kind of like a mild version of cheddar. It's milder than cheddar by far, but it imparts way more flavor than mozzarella ordinarily does.

The gravy is more of an effort thing IMO, it's about the assembly.

Then you generally throw some sort of meat that's cooked on it for flavor, among potentially other ingredients (if it's not poutine in its most raw form).

It's something you *could* make at home, but given how unhealthy it is, I'd rather pay someone to properly prepare it than to deal with the mess/number of ingredients/preparation effort.

For the record - when I wasn't traveling and cheap, I did rarely fry french fries in a pan rather than bake them to feel indulgent. It gets a good result, but it's not the same. I'd rather enjoy something awesome once a month than something that's a mediocre imitation ten times.

>Most americans don't have deep fryers

wat

Move over, worst coming thru

They're space inefficient, the home ones are never as good as the commercial models, and keeping the oil fresh is a massive pain in the ass. Plus, generally the trend if you can afford good home cookware is to try to eat healthy.

Angela "Stalin did nothing wrong" Merkel

>90% disapproval rating

>The liberal party and I know this will sound nuts was created merely to disrupt separatist in quebec during the 60's

Total moron, and it's not even funny anymore!
We need help, seriously

JUST MEME IT BRO

Then why did he stop 70% of the airstrikes in Syria?

What's up with the puberty moustache? He also looks like cuckdeau. Is he also a fag?

he really resembles the Canadian cuck to me too!
He's not a fag (married with some local pop singer) but really "progressive" and narcissist...he looks like a retard 'cause he's just a puppet. Easy to control.

Leafs, tell me, what is is history, why does he hate Canada so much?

Her Brittanic Majesty Elizabeth II is your Head of State you faggot.

Obama
Hollande
Merkel

Are you serious? Take a look at this cunt!

If Trudeau is Nero, then who was Caligula?

Justin is doing a great job. His people love him. The economy is back on track after Harper's disastrous economic policies led us into recession. Canada is making its mark as a peacemaker in the world once again, and a global leader in progressive issues. We have successfully integrated the Syrian refugees. They will be proud taxpayer CANADIANS in no time.

If Sup Forums could get over its hate it could see Justin for who he is. A legitimately great guy who believes in the Canada I grew up in.

>people will take this bait

>not listed: weed

ONE

JOB

Murky Merkel and the French guy and all of Swedish government, but I recognize Trudeau would be just like them if Canada were geographically in Europe.

No contest.

At least he's sitting correctly, airing out his junk. Cameron looks "fancy" shall we say.

>if Canada were geographically in Europe.
Jesus Christ, how horrifying. I bet he'd outdo Sweden easily and tie with Mutti.

saved

I came here to post this.

Venezuela wins. Pol showing it's White-centracism

Only valid answer. She's the one in charge of actively destroying a whole continent.

cultural enrichment>famine

A famine can always be fixed.

Merkel as a whole is a far worse head of state. On a personal level Trupoo of canacuckistan is much more of a faggot

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36759102

Win but dont have to eat

>head of state
>Scotland
>not the Queen

If I had a worse leader, he would have looked like my wife's son.

But YOU DIDNT ELECT THAT.

Yeah, I'll take my fag pandering any day.

>man, that guy likes that thing i don't like, better not like anything he likes
Sup Forums pls

>He's not even close to Trudeau-tier

Yeah, he's at least a hundred times worse. Fuck off you nigger loving faggot.

at least yours is sexy

THE BLACK POPE

kek, he legit dresses like a fag.

He's not a Head of State.

>In the UK Farage is the best and probably the least cucked whilst Sturgeon is the worst.

>no Theresa May

He is head of government the Queen of England is our head of state.

He's probably envious as fuck of his height. Putin is almost a midget.

Lmao
Cameron be like
>Just a few more minutes for the photo op and I'll be rid of this trash...
Roivas be like
>I got to meet the Prime Minister of Britain!

I approve of this pic.

Nah, we expect third world leaders to be shit. The western fuckers are worse because there is something to destroy. Venezuela was already shit before Chavez and then Maduro destroyed it.

Merkel. Easy.

He's honestly not that bad, what you guys have to remember is how little impact Canadians have on one another, even the feminist liberals.

They'll go out, cry about some gay rights or some shit, then go back to their holes to fuck each other in the ass since there aren't any problems here. People will look at them, say you're right, fags and liberals are happy, and everyone goes on about with their lives.

The key is to not argue with them, simply appear to give your enemy what they want and they will go away. Trudeau is great at this, people want more refugees? Sure let's bring them in, but only as entire families and only if they have existing family here.

People want more LGBT representation? Sure, I'll go walk around with them for a day.

People want to be raped in the woods? Sure, I'll go roaming around in caves around 12 year old boys shirtless, pic related.

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/08/02/peterborough-family-goes-on-hike-to-see-a-quebec-cave-and-finds-justin-trudeau.html

>wild Trudeau

tl;dr Canada is full of cucks but they are harmless, Trudeau is really shitty but it could be much worse, see Clinton, Merkel.

Trudeau literally bases his whole agenda on Obama's done.

Viktor Orban

What, you must be joking.