Filename Thread

Sup Forums filename thread: the DNC is falling apart at the seams edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's a reason for that. Hilary is on the verge of getting indicted and ending up in prison. The Clinton Foundation is the single most corrupt organization in existence and they could take down the entire government with what they know about it if they weren't afraid of war breaking out. So EVERY politician is trying to get as far away as possible from her so they don't go down with the ship.

>So EVERY politician is trying to get as far away as possible from her so they don't go down with the ship.

More like they're trying to circle the wagons to protect her because as terrible as she is, they're more scared of either being on the wrong end of her political influence, or the humiliation of losing the general election to Trump.

This is one of the worst ones and yet it keeps getting reposted every thread.

You're wrong on every single point.

You'd be surprised if you knew who you were talking to. I'll just say two things: 1) I'm not "guessing" or "theorizing", and 2) Bill is terminally ill and won't make it through the year. Remember this when he passes and you'll know I was telling the truth.

I wonder what would sting more to them, the fact that their candidate for presidency is quite possibly the most corrupt individual to ever run, the fact that she is probably going to be jailed for it, or the fact that it is against the worst possible candidate that they have no hope of controlling.

>humiliation

"we'll all be dead by March" isn't a humiliation, it's an inevitable consequence

Probably by the same guy.
Besides they're all pretty bad.

>the worst possible candidate that they have no hope of controlling

nor you, indeed

why would you ever want a man who's completely beyond control given the reins to everything? if you're lucky he'll just turn the US into another Russian-style kleptocracy

if you're not? enjoy being drafted to fight a war nobody could even predict this year

Why do you think that would happen?

You want to know the real reason they're running? Hillary wants to start a war with Russia, which would 100% guaranteed go nuclear (which "they" [and you know who "they" are] consider and "acceptable cost" for permanently eliminating "the enemies of the west"). Trump knows this (because EVERYONE high up in the political system knows about it [and supports it unfortunately]) and is trying to stop it. Remember what I said about Bill. You'll know I was telling the truth in a few months.

You've got a lot of people who recognize that Hillary represent the same authoritarian tendencies that are just as dangerous for the continued survival of a constitutional republic. Trump and Clinton are superficially different, but it's like asking whether you would rather be executed by stoning or beheading. The end result is the same.

So the man who's been advocating mild isolationism is going to get us into an unknown war while the woman who kept us in syria won't? Tell me then, who are you voting for so as to stop this? Because i'm just being a realist with the bullshit that is the two party political system.

Why do you think Trump will start a war?

>Trump and Clinton are superficially different

They're COMPLETELY different.

I've already explained this in several posts.

This, Trump's more likely to fuck up trade relations and default on defensive positions by abandoning eastern european NATO allies to Russia than charge into battle against them.

I mean, still disastrous for foreign relations and national security, but not the sort of WWIII hysteria that the DNC is currently trying to whip up.

why though?

what does Hillary gain from nuking Russian and the rest of us with her?

You recall how he's advocated going to war with Iran so hard that he made a song about it to the tune of "Barbara Ann" called "Bomb Iran", right? And he's said he's open to the idea of surprise attacks with nukes, right?

Because he flat out said he wants to start a war with Iran.

It's weird, despite saying they have a stronger candidate to unite behind, the democrats seems pretty divided and disenfranchised.

And the only reason Clinton stands a chance is because Trump is even worse in comparison.

That doesn't prove anything about you. One single look at Bill Clinton at any point during this campaign season would tell you he's at death's door, and he already has a history of health issues. Combined with the stress of campaigning for Hillary, and him dying in the next few months is a safe bet.

I still believe Trump and Clinton are working together, people who are on the fence with Clinton just have to look at Trump and be like well fuck that I have to vote for the Queen Bitch.

remember they go way back and are good friends, hell Trump called Bill for advice two weeks before he ran.

Holy fug a politics board.

The opposite is just as true though.
It's funny, literally anyone else opposing these two would probably be a slam dunk except Jeb.

Hey now, slow and steady wins the race.

Still surprises me that I managed to feel terrible for him.

So, are you voting for Jill Stein, or Gary Johnson?

Soros is pulling the strings. The banking cartels really DO run the world, or at least most of the "major players" in it (in terms of governments I mean). You know and EVERYONE knows that the world has been pushed to the brink by political corruption, whether it's through wars or pollution or economic strife or crime or whatever. They've basically used everything up. Oil is running out in a few decades. They can't sustain the world in its current form. The bankers and politicians are so corrupt that they never cared about the human or environmental costs of their self-indulgences and they know they don't have much left to abuse and exploit. A nuclear war would be a "reset" on human civilization. The CIA estimates 97-99% of the human race dies in a nuclear war. One thing you learn when you work closely with "certain unidentified organizations" is that they government and military ALWAYS underestimate how much of a clusterfuck war ends up being. So only 99%? Expect higher. Maybe extinction. These so-called elites are so arrogant that they think their plans will never fail, and they prove themselves wrong every single time. Yet they remain as arrogant as ever. If you've read Punisher The End from Garth Ennis' run that basically describes what I expect a real nuclear war would be like. That comic might be the most accurate portrayal of the real world ever published in the medium.

That's the worst he'd do and I doubt he'll even go through with it.

Hillary guarantees a war with Russia though and that's infinitely worse.

Lol what? She polled best against trump, Rubio and Cruz had a healthy early poll lead

The most tragic figure in Politics. Nobody believed in him.
Anyone in a real Party.

Go to bed Alex Jones, you're drunk.

My god.

how do we stop her and Soros once and for all.

>Deregulation of Financial shit
>War on drugs and private prisons expanded (Hillary is sponsored by private prisons)
Those are pretty big similarities with huge effects

>they go way back and are good friends

Butt-kissing act put on by Trump because he doesn't want the political class angry at him. He doesn't like her and neither does obama or anyone else in DC. Fun fact: Hillary is secretly a white supremacist who started her career managing campaigns for pro-Jim Crow dem politicians. She was still pushing segregation as late as the 70s. Look it up. This alone has made her one of the most hated people in DC, but no one has tried to use it against her yet because she's so connected that they're afraid of her "wrath" or whatever.

that explains a lot.

then why did Obama work with her in the first place?

I don't disbelieve you that Hillary is a white supremacist, I've seen enough shit on her, she was a Republican way earlier on in her career.

That's their point.
Rubio and Cruz would just be generic palatable nothing to people. Trump legit scares people though. People would be able to say "Atleast they're not Hillary" but now people are split between who isn't who else.

Because she's a big Dem player.

> her "wrath" or whatever.
The trail of dead bodies leading back to the Clinton foundation is evidence enough of their amorality.

Jeb is a mess. Jeb is a big fat mess.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo

You want to know why clinton started mass incarceration? The feds were scared shitless after the LA riots in 1992 and the rise in black gangs during the 90s and were asking for authority to Waco the fuck out of black gangs and Bill/Hillary were like "naw, we'll just throw every black man who's involved with drugs behind bars". That's why they invested so heavily in prisons. Because they knew what was going to happen, so they figured they might as well make money off it while they were at it. Hillary is so greedy irl that you wouldn't believe it. She literally loves money and wants to get paid no matter the cost to others. She'd literally throw another person under a bus for a nickel if she could get away with it. I'd seriously bet that she literally bends over to pick up pennies.

Romney was the most whitebread, unassuming, middle of the road candidate possible to nominate and the Dems still made him out to be a combination of a KKK Grand Wizard and Hitler's reincarnation.

They would've given the exact same treatment to Cruz and Rubio and Jeb. The GOP voters just got sick of this shit and decided to nominate the person who pisses off the media and Democrats the most regardless.

kek

>To understand the workings of American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.

Look up the connections to the white supremacists and Jim Crow advocacy. There are public records, but you have to really dig for them. Fucking wiki isn't going to allow any mention of it most likely. As far as why obama got involved with her, he literally set her up to fail. He was literally trying to sabotage her. He knew she was reckless and thought she'd fail so spectacularly that it'd end her political career.

Yeah, that. That slipped my mind, but you're 100% correct.

And politics is downstream of culture. This next presidential election doesn't mean that much because the cultural changes that led to these two candidates having an open avenue to the presidency have been in place for years already.

Thanks Obama.

endorsing her doesn't help either.

speaking of which are the rumours Obama is gay and muslim real and is Michelle really transgender?

>Michelle really transgender
Doubtful, she's just traditionally unattractive with very masculine features because of her health obsession.
>and muslim
I honestly don't know at this point. I used to laugh at the idea but the fact that he funded "syrian rebels" when all recent history has shown what a stupid fucking idea that is as well as some other things makes me question.

Bets on the candidates in the next cycle endin their speaches with "don't forget to like, favourite and subscribe?"

(Not even gonna spoiler this one because it's not even a big deal.)

I don't care enough to worry about gossipy shit, so I don't know. I heard that the trannie thing is fake, but I can't confirm one way or the other. On the other hand, obama is heavily involved with muslim groups, some openly, some less out in the open. Doesn't make him personally a muslim though. Could just be political. As far as him being queer, all I ever heard about that was that one guy who claims he was obama's "boyfriend" or whatever when they were younger. No idea if it's true or not though.

okay then.

I didn't believe it myself but figured might as well get some confirmation.

Health obsession?

One thing I can confirm though is that the christian act from him is just that: An act.

>obsession
Perhaps that's the wrong term to choose but she uses her swing to push issues in diet, health, and exercise. I would assume in doing so she would also practice it.

People have a tendency to say that voting is the highest expression of civic duty. It's true that it's a unique power that a disproportionately small number of people in the world have access to.

But you can affect the civic system of government a lot more through other forms of advocacy and personal life rather than just voting too.

It's hilarious.
You just don't get it.

but they're all saying she's controllable, like this asshole who keeps saying she's going to be arrested

you're talking about the alternative to an uncontrollable candidate being one who is subject to the checks and balances of good governance, as though that's a viable argument

the truth is, even if she's going to be arrested and charged, even if she ends up being president and impeached - you need someone like her over someone like Trump, because Trump will turn on you when it suits him to do so, which will be soon after he realizes he's got his feet under the table

if Hillary ends up in jail, you get her boring VP for probably a couple of years like Gerald Ford had and then maybe four more if the guy's any good

it's not exciting and it's not a black eye for anybody, but don't be fooled: it's the saner option even if you think she's a criminal

>Because they knew what was going to happen,

but crime has actually fallen since the early 1990s, contrary to the then-hip predictions of John J. DiIulio, Jr., so you're wrong

enjoy eating shit in a TRUMP-branded death camp, dumbass

another question.

why is Bernie shilling for Hillary? like what is the actual reason? Hillary threatening his family? he believes he still has a chance? he's a dumb old cuck?

>why is Bernie shilling for Hillary?

Prevented from a path to the nomination, he's probably more scared of the possibility of a Trump presidency.

That or Hillary left a dead horse's head in his hotel room bed.

>crime has actually fallen since the 1990s, so you're wrong

Crime fell because the gangs started getting locked up, and Hillary got rich off of it. Nothing in my post was false. All you did was make a fool out of yourself by not knowing what "mass incarceration" refers to.

>subject to the checks and balances of good governance
Yes, because its not like she's got a trail of dead who would have done the same leading right back to her.
>TRUMP-branded death camp
Ooooh, I see, you're a memer. Nice bait user, you almost got me.

>it's an unabashedly Sup Forums topic not even trying to pretend it's Sup Forums-related

Incase she gets indicted he becomes the candidate instead since he was second in the primaries. He's sticking around because there's a very real possibility of that happening.

that would start a war

the moment you seriously prove you're not going to honor NATO agreements "to save money", you'll see Russia do to the whole of Europe what it's doing in Ukraine, and not just there, because Russia has millions of zergs waiting to go

they're already in the middle east, user

>mild isolationism

you really understand less of the trade deficit problem than Trump does

you can't afford a war with Iran if it even approaches the depths of the war with Iraq

Trump is literally talking about overthrowing the establishment clause and building a wall with a presidency-lifetime cost probably not lower than hundreds of billions "to keep out rapists" presumably because American rapists can't get a look in due to their bloated, unionized "rights"

he's saying "i'll give you more rights by taking rights away" while talking about the mass-transportation of tens of millions of people; what do you think he'll do with that infrastructure once he's made you pay for it?

protip: he's not real big on rights for the little guy, little guy

How is this thread Sup Forums related?

>old man dying is proof that I know what I'm talking about
Ok_I_totally_believe_you.png

That explains it.

alright thank you.

you know he'd put his brand on them and let someone else build and run them

>Yes, because its not like she's got a trail of dead who would have done the same leading right back to her.

You know how Trump is neck deep in payments to the mob, yeah?

sweetheart, no

just no, don't even try this shit, because even if you're sitting in your little russkie trollbooth laughing about how gullible these amerikanskis are, voting in this drunken fat idiot Trump, you're gonna die when he gets in

just don't go there

be a man for once in your short life

Only thing in your post that's accurate is that we don't have the money to pay for a war in iran, so it'll probably never happen if for that reason alone. The rest of your post is entirely false.

Oh I get it your crazy.

Still Hillary and Trump can both land anal first on the spire Winchester Cathedral.

>you're gonna die when he gets in

Why do you keep saying this?

Because Trump is the end of the world!

Drawthreads.

Needs a Name.

>doesn't even recognize the term "mass incarceration"

You know how I know that you're white?

Hue

There arent enough nukes on the planet to defeat the US let alone extinct mankind.

t. Strategic command reports

I'll take soros over putin

Same reason I'd drink cold medicine over suffering from pneumonia

The US alone has enough nukes to wipe out all life on earth.