Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=eDlcqhlzDqQ

Meanwhile:

henlo

***REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER***

WALDO THE BIRD

(WAL) (DO)

(WAL)LY

BRAN(DO)

WALLY BRANDO IS THE HUMAN REINCARNATION OF WALDO CONFIRMED, HE WILL HELP SOLVE THE CASE

James > Bobby

Engels invented ''Garmonbozia''

James was never cool I don't give a fuck what Shelly says.

SOME

How did the doppelganger go from this young energetic fellow to emotionless Tommy Wiseau?

Who? Lynch is the genius behind Twin Peaks.

#
>too cynical for a comprehensive setting and characters

that's retarded. and that such a thing would be lumped in with reddit even more so. you guys are worse than Sup Forums because you've somehow all convinced yourselves your opinions are more objective

why is he so angry nowadays
just let doppelcoop smile again :(

this. I thought BOB was supposed to be chaotic evil

I know a ditty nutty as a fruitcake
Goofy as a goon and silly as a loon
Some call it pretty, others call it crazy
But they all sing this tune:

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
Yes! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey

If the words sound queer and funny to your ear, a little bit jumbled and jivey
Sing "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy"

Oh! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you-oo?

Outside of the lodge, in the original he behaved more like an emotionless person when around other people.

two piles of dirt with no real peaks

dubs 4 this guy

>young energetic fellow
his only appearance in the real world from 25 years ago was him being sleepy, hitting his head and then sleepily saying he hadnt brushed his teeth

>that neck hair

>Engels
Isn't that the guy who wanted a creamed corn planet? You know I wouldn't be surprised if he invented it that crazy fucker.

how's annie TEE HEE HEE
he was a carefree young man, now jaded and cynical by the harsh realities of this world

Why did Kyle's voice get so much deeper? It seems that way in Showgirls too which was only a few years after Twin Peaks. Did his balls take that long to drop?

MJA explained it well

Where can I learn to be as alpha as Lynch?

AHOOAHEEAHEEHEEHEE AHOO

AHHH HAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEE

Twin peaks should go on for much longer.

>Johnny runs into a picture of the waterfall on which Great Northern is located
>Same episode Jerry attacks his foot believing it's not his
>Same episode the humming in the Great Northern is revisited

100 bucks Sky Ferreira's rash is something similar to Briggs'/Log Lady's Lodge markings

>the black cop saying "SHIEEET YO HOL UP WE WUZ KANGS CAN I GET A MUHFUGGIN UHHHHHHHHH IKE THE SPIKE"
>ike slowly walking away from armed cops so he can be cornered and make a le epic "ruh row" noise

was this, dare i say, kino?

>Twin Peaks started the same time as the Simpsons
1990, what a year for television.

I like how he didn't give a fuck about the first armed cops and simply turned around.

What? Can't grow body hair little boy?

• There's a massive electrical flash / light / sound when Horne hits the wall at Sanic speed. Picture of Eisenhower also, who met with both the Zeta Reticulans / Gray aliens and the Nordic aliens / the giant(s) on the same night
• Jerry was abducted like Carl Rodd, Log Lady, Colonel Milford, Major Briggs
• Don't know what the hum is

Ella asks "have you seen that penguin?". Douglas Milford, when he was abducted as a teen, saw not only the giant but also a "walking owl as big as a man." That penguin?

Michael J Anderson's facebook page is THE CANON!

agreed

>she will never buy you the red chair
can you ask for anything more in life

Chad "/ourguy/" Broxford

this is the worst meme

The waterfall is a lot more significant than as the location of the Great Northern. It's how you get to Glastonbury Grove, The Heart of the Forest. It's where Chief Joseph and Twisted Hair used to go to talk to the giant / the lodge inhabitants. The grove is near the top of the waterfall. It's on the Owl Cave map (both grove and waterfall).

Was that a 4d chess move or did she genuinely not want the red chair?

it's been 25 years, maybe he's tired

dOuGei head turn into gold nugget! what will D00gies do??

>tfw book takes place after s03, in 2016
>s03 is 25 Years Later™ from 1989
>book basically confirms that Cooper doesn't return
>inb4 last episode is some cast ensemble ending where all introduced plot points are figured out with a wave of a wand
>dougiecoop remains as is
>Janey-E learns to love him for what he is, a retard
This hurts too much, cuz, hold me fampai.

It is hardly a meme, it's just a fact of life.

This was he last time they met as friends

because Diane is evil.

Is it upsetting to see a picture of a cute girl in this thread?

DELETE THIS

>For the Snoqualmie People, who have lived for centuries in the Snoqualmie Valley in western Washington, Snoqualmie Falls is central to their culture, beliefs, and spirituality. A traditional burial site, to the Snoqualmie, the falls are "the place where First Woman and First Man were created by Moon the Transformer" and "where prayers were carried up to the Creator by great mists that rise from the powerful flow."[1] The mists rising from the base of the waterfall are said to serve to connect Heaven and Earth.[2]

What did the Snoqualmie people mean by this?

So how about these coordinates? Has anyone gone yet?

Episode 10 when?

he will never be /ourguy/

when you kys

Did The Arm become The Foot and take a new host?

david... lunch :)

How does this thing work exactly?

He was not his foot, pay attention.

There appears to be a lampshade next to Johnny so that explains the flash, but it's obviously also a reference to spirit/magic shit. Didn't know Jerry was abducted as well. The hum is Josie/spirits etc in the ghostwood.

Ferreira's friend says "that zebra's out again". Zebras, penguins? Could be code for something, or just an inside joke. Seems to me like when the friend says it, she's using it as code, but when Ferreira says it it's a joke or about something unrelated.

Similar meaning then, as a entry/exit of supernatural forces, but as the place of the Great Northern it ties in with the other Horne scenes to the same effect.

>Is DoppelCoop Autistic?

It was his first time in the physical world. You did a lot of retarded stuff during your first five minutes in the physical world too.

They meant remember what Johnny Horne wears on his head

But I am waiting until this series is over to do it.

I interpreted that as Johnny intuitively sensing that he wanted to go back "home" (to the lodge).

the vibration/sound coming from the Lodge may be a signal that supernatural forces in TP are growing and will come to a head in 2 days, for whatever Gardland's message prophecises.

was it the same Johnny actor? didn't see the credits.

haha

It struck him as funny.

It's a tube with paper in it

No, YOU pay attention. He wasn't HIS foot, that doesn't mean he isn't The Foot. The road your house is on isn't Abbey Road, that doesn't mean it isn't a road. Learn how to fucking logic.

He's only "energetic" when he smashes his head against the mirror. Before he enters the bathroom and after they find him in the bathroom floor in the Missing Pieces he acts pretty much like he does in this season.

This scene is literally LOL SO RANDUMB. And don't even fucking say I was LYNCHED.

>Ferreira's friend says "that zebra's out again". Zebras, penguins? Could be code for something, or just an inside joke. Seems to me like when the friend says it, she's using it as code, but when Ferreira says it it's a joke or about something unrelated.
probably drugspeak. like a mule.

Zebra must be the drugs.

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Zebra = the floor of the black lodge possibly. Meriwether Lewis spoke of the black and white diagonal lines as a thing of madness after putting on the ring.

Obligatory.

Hey now, it may have interpretive explanations.

Maybe the woods are amping up their supernatural joojoo and can now possess people up to their foot.

... or more obviously maybe the dude is just high as balls.

>Sound Design - David Lynch

>it's yrev, very good to see you again, old friend

When Ella asks if she's seen that penguin, the friend has no idea what the fuck she's talking about. This could be a walking owl as big as a man or it could be girl humor polluted by drug use. I've seen such things before on both the internet and real life. That's how those drug skanks talk sometimes.

Hoping that the penguin is a walking owl as big as a man though, that shit is never explained in Secret History or even shown. Only hear about it through 5th-person accounts, never from Col. Milford himself.

Was hoping for a continuation of the last episode. Groaned when I saw they were back to this shit.

>Abbey Road
the beatles SUCK

Given there's a precedent for a midget spirit becoming an arm it seems like the natural interpretation here is it's the same spirit or a similar spirit becoming a foot.

Hi fellows. I am from Minnesota and I am looking for

>a twin peaks buddy, male or female or whatever gender you call yourself

What should we do?

>we could watch new episodes together
>rewatch the old episode/movie together
>read and explore books
>maybe roleplay or have daily twin peaks quests

Who's in the area or neighboring states and willing to do this let me know so I could give a skype username.

Can i get a quick rundown of the latest ep since watching it?

nice try, serial rapist murderer

**cba watching

>bobby we followed the coordinates and we found a skeleton with a gun shot to the head do you know anything about this

He was tricked also, resulting in him going through a DC-mode setup into an AC receptacle. Webm related.

Briggs was abducted for 3 days and it still took him a while in the woods to get used to "being in time" again. Cooper's been out of time for 25 years. MIKE tells him he needs to wake up. He's basically still asleep, in the dream that is the black lodge.

drive to the coordinates in South Dakota and wait for buddies to show up.

They only sound like they suck to you because pretty much all of the subsequent music in world history after they were around were derivatives of them so they give off the illusion of being unfinished versions of what you're used to. Newton's version of calculus was pretty basic and retarded when you look at it knowing the rest of what got built up from it between him and now too for the same reason.

COOPER FLEW THE COOP

We were talking about doppleganger cooper at the end of season 2, not regular cooper in season 3.

Justin Theroux is the best Lynch actor
You literally can't refute this

The drugs are "The Sparkle"

Reminder that the leaked photos of Bobby in the leather jacket with the drug runner is him going undercover, not him being a secret villain

The severed arm became a midget spirit, Bozo

Does that mean in Twin Peaks your arms are conscious?

I-is your dick conscious?

Read it as DougieCoop

>groaned that they got back to the main plots
Why the fuck are you even watching then?

We don't know if he existed before the arm or not. We just know he ended up being the arm. He might not have existed until after the arm was removed or he might've existed before the guy was even born. It seems more likely he was in existence before the guy cut off his arm since that'd give him more of a reason to make that amputation than if it was just a tattoo's words he didn't believe in anymore.

damn how can Bobby live with himself

I was wondering about that pic. I think bobby will tell Shelly about the crowd becky is with

This is how it should've happened.

yes

and it knows what you did, user.

it knows.

It was always somewhat about the bunnies.

Who are Kyle Maclachlan and Robert Forster?