Thoughts on Sal?

Thoughts on Sal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YJfXdSR85o
whatsayyoupodcast.com/episode-19-i-have-your-pants/
youtube.com/watch?v=TR_zpFFWEyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He seems like he's probably a super bitch in real life

This desu. That prank where they trap him unaware in the elevator with those two other people, and he starts acting like a huge faggot. Also Murr is an annoying cunt and should end himself.

Eh he's ok.

Q is the best though. I love listening to him, Walt and Bryan on the Tell Em Steve Dave podcast.

GAYYY!!!!!!

Q is the best

I don't think I could live with myself if I had Murr's hairline.

>that episode where they make the kids mess up on purpose to annoy Sal

He does seem pretty pissy.

official impractical joker power rankings

1. Q
2. Joe
Power gap
1000 TIE. Sal and Murr

/Thread

SAL, GO ROB THAT BANK

I like that show because it reminds me of all the wacky adventures I had with my pals in high school. Haha

;_;

Murr is underrated as fuck. Q is just okay.

Alright Joe for your punishment we are going to have you watch us gangbang your wife

>Season 10, they reveal that his daughter was never his
>WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Q >

Hey, Sal, see that guy over there? Call him a nigger.

That's correct, people act like Q doesn't bitch out plenty of times. I also feel like whenever Q loses the punishment is something like "we threw your phone in the trash", or "we put your backpack on an alligator but it's mouth is taped shut so it's not even scary", while when Murr loses they give him absolutely brutal punishments. The other 2 get it pretty bad, but Q consistently gets the wussy shit and you can tell there's a reason for it.

Joe is definitely top

Fun fact about me. I make buttons of this picture and hide them in random locations around my city.
I do the same with pepe the frog, random pictures from the internet, and bands I fabricate.

Sal, go prep that bull with your bare hands!

based Sal faggot. I was considering doing the same thing but with flat earth redpills

serious talk: are Sal and Murr in a relationship?

i don't know, Sal does act kinda gay, but my gf thinks they are both gay (and probably dating, according to her)

That would not surprise me if it was real. Sal does seem gay and isn't like opposites attract or some shit. They never seem to get along. I read somewhere that they really aren't 25 years friends or something is that real or something?

Murr and Sal definitely know each other from high school. He was in that old movie Murr made in the 90s.

Sal and murr married each other's sister.

>Tune in to TruTV because Jokers is coming on
>The show that was before is still playing
>Some comedian making political statements thinly veiled in "jokes"
>"Knock Knock, who's there, your fucking white privilege you hetero-normative sexist scum" tier shit
Christ

perfect alibi, i'll ship sal and murr from now on

I wonder if people actually watch those other shows or if they are kept to not have Impractical Jokers be the only show on there. Carbonaro or whatever has grown a little to me.

How the fuck did they get away with it?

>Q punishment
>lie in a tarantula nest
>wrestle an alligator

>Joe/Sal punishment
>stand on this tram
>play this VR game

Why is this shit allowed? I know you're reading this thread truTV marketer, answer me.

On their bus tour the other 3 mention that murr did almost all the behind the scenes stuff to get them a TV show. I can tell the "winner" is done by picking different edits. I bet you murrs are so brutal because of his willingness to keep the show successful.

>whenever Q loses the punishment is something like "we threw your phone in the trash", or "we put your backpack on an alligator but it's mouth is taped shut so it's not even scary

Did you forget the Wild West Gauntlet, the pregnancy belt, and being pinned down with Tarantulas while he almost broke down into tears?

wew

I don't hate Murr but he's a weasel.

It's a shame that he's actually heavier than this picture now.

No, he's a ferret.

he seems to be an asshole, also the one that wants to ride the show success but seems to make fail project after fail project.

Such as?

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

>tfw you want to download the whole series but no W4F season packs anywhere
Kill me

I used to frequent Trutv for Operation Repo reruns and new South Beach Tow episodes, but I think they stopped airing both so I lost interest.

Once IJ became a hit, they pretty much revamped their entire format to cater to that show alone, and they dumped all those ultra staged reality shows.

If you don't think the entire group has chemistry why you would watch then?

>"Hey Murr, take this collar and leash and walk around asking people if they've seen an escaped nigger around here"

>Q: For Murr's punishment he will be posing as a prisoner
>Sal: But what Murr doesn't know is that we paid a notorious gang to assault him in the bathroom
>Joe: Looks like Murr is going to get a handful
>all three start laughing, Q pats Sal's shoulder while Joe holds his eyes in place so they don't pop out
>Sal: Only the security guard is in on the joke
>Murr points at his prison uniform
>Murr: What is this? I look like a real prisoner right now! ahaha
>Joe: More like a real janitor
>Sal, Joe and Q laugh, Q has started slapping the table and Sal falls backwards crippling the crew girl who was standing behind him, Joe searches on the floor for his left eye
>Sal: Murr go into the bathroom
>Murr enters the bathroom
>Murr: What kind of bathroom is this it's only showers in here
>Q: yeah why don't you turn one on buddy
>Murr attempts to turn on the shower
>Q: no the one and the end of the hall
>Murr turns the shower on
>Joe: Murr theres a bar of soap taped to the showerhead. Grab it
>Murr takes the soap and holds it puzzled
>Sal: Hey Murr, turn around!
>Murr turns to realize that four prisoners have entered the room
>Joe: DONT DROP THE SOAP
>the three once again erupt into laughter. Sal has once again fallen backwards this time fatally wounding the crew girl on the floor. Q has now hit his own head on the table so hard he is bleeding. Joe's eyes are empty holes.
>the four men surround murr
>Joe: Murr....DROP THE SOAP
>screams from murr can now be heard coming through the screen. all three are now hysterical with laughter. Joe is fumbling for round objects to place in his eye sockets. Sal has begun to feed on the crew girl while Q asks for her number

HEY SAL PRETEND TO BE THE GUY FROM SMASHMOUTH
youtube.com/watch?v=8YJfXdSR85o

Murr likes women, I think; you'll always see him hitting on black chicks on the show.

My guess is that Sal is bi or gay.

>Murr punishment
>jump out of this plane
>get your nipples pierced
>rip cigarettes out of people's hands

The last one was so fucking uncomfortable

>Joe searches on the floor for his left eye

Fucking kek

"joe has big eyes and sal falls down a lot, alright I can base a 33 line post around that. But wait, also gay sex!"

I can't wait for the episode when one of joes punishments is finding out his wife is a hooker they paid to pretend to love him

I think they went too far in this episode

>kek
Let's be honest, Murr would love every second of this "punishment"

It's just a joke, Murr.

he looks pretty bad ass

>hey. how you doing. just doing some shopping? oh ok.
>oh man, i've been trying to get this thing to work. have you seen these?
>it's like a thing that dispenses your stuff, if you ever have to do that, like, you just go like this.
>you shake it, and keep the cap on, then you open it again and its...
>yeah. i know. cool right. we just got these in.
>yeah no, it organizes it, like theres a chip inside or something, and it calculates how much stuff there is. yeah.
>i dunno, it didn't work before. it was like... oh man, did it break? uh oh.
>oh man, you know what its ok. let me just put that back in and turn it on and
>there we go. good as new. yeah. its awesome we just got this last week.
>yeah. its like some new technology that they've been experimenting with. its called the carbonaro effect. have you heard of that? no?

The RN who looks after my grandfather while he is in a coma left this on the tv one time and I complained to the head nurse and got her sent home w/o pay. Tbf I just didn't think my grandfather would want to come back out of it if he kept hearing this shit all day.

He might think he woke up in a dystopia after seeing people on tv openly accept that you can hide live birds in inflated balloons for sale at pet stores.

>I love listening to him, Walt and Bryan on the Tell Em Steve Dave podcast.
>it's a Q and Walt go full PC just to fuck with Bry episode
It's the best friends simulator podcast I've heard

>you will never find one of anons Sal buttons

Why even live

Doesnt he own a bar?

Q had one with Sal too. Hear Sal talk about how he held a woman's pants for ransom and sent her pictures of him in a ski mask posing in them.

whatsayyoupodcast.com/episode-19-i-have-your-pants/

Why do they always Murr is weird looking, i think he's a qt

He bought the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando but now he's converting it into a mosque

Yeah I follow that too, shame there hasn't been new episodes in almost a year.

t. Murr

best season?

Keep looking, user.

>it's a Q becomes a fire fighter for a couple months just to pull some burnt to a crisp kid out of a flaming car episode

kek

>it's a Walt talks about how heard his dad died and he didn't even know or care pod.
>it's another Bry talks about his dad kicking his ass pod.
>it's a git 'em casually mentions his mother trying to smother him in his sleep as a kid pod.

>Sal, call this guy a nigger

Jesus Joe

It's an interesting idea. I don't think the show is very good though. Every segment really is exactly the same.

She me some of your other buttons.

You are the hero we need but the one that we deserve.

This. I tried watching it, its just not that funny.
He basically just switches one thing for another and that's it.

This is unironically the only show I still watch on TV (I get free cable otherwise I would just torrent the show).

It's pretty much the only thing worth watching on tv right now.

I don't have many more right now. I've dropped a lot. I made a thread on b a while back and told people to post whatever they wanted and I'd make it into a button.

That's probably because Q is fucked up health-wise and if they go too far he'll die kek

The dude was a firefighter and he's obese, he's definitely got back problems. Didn't he injure himself on the show?

He has problems with his organs too like heart, liver and intestines iirc.

>that head full of hair on Murr
>that smug look
Poor fucker never saw it coming

Joe and Sal were ugly motherfuckers.

>the "winner" is done by picking different edits.

They even admit that themselves. I've seen an interview with one of them where they say they film every challenge with them completing it and failing it, and just using whatever works best when the time comes to edit.

I found impractical jokers because I was watching the killer karaoke show with Steve o which was entertaining watching that fucker laughing so hard at people being tortured. The recommended video was Q pretending to be a dentist or whatever. Good shit.

i laughed. that sounds so miserable.

proofs?

>Hey Joe, see those kids playing in the playground? Lure one of the little girls into the side and convince her to go down with you and make her ride your dick.

It was pretty telling in the "from the vault" and behind the scenes episodes that this is the case. The numbers of tries for certain challenges jumps all over the place and it's obvious they just use what is funny.

Joe looks almost the same, so I can only imagine him as he is now running around with teenagers

youtube.com/watch?v=TR_zpFFWEyA

>Okay murr, we stashed a gun next to the trash can, go get it and shoot that guy!

>that clip art style name on the bottom left

kek fucking american ID cards

but that's the bottom right, user..

My bad

>yurotard """""""education""""""""