They only have beaches, football, bad music... no culture

>They only have beaches, football, bad music... no culture

EXCUSE ME, SWEETIE. It's you guys who only pay attention to these things. When we try to show the more refined stuff in music and literature, nobody gives a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8VPmtyLqSY
youtube.com/watch?v=wsA_ujK9oW0
youtube.com/watch?v=1rkddM6tu-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lua-scripted_video_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/César_Lattes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Leite_Lopes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unironic brazilboo here ama

What's your favorite music from here?

only an uncultured subhuman would say that brazil has bad music
youtube.com/watch?v=j8VPmtyLqSY
youtube.com/watch?v=wsA_ujK9oW0
youtube.com/watch?v=1rkddM6tu-c

Yeah, you invented the maracas and i know a lot of brasilian genius like Albert Huenstein and movie directors like Kubrikque

We invented bossa nova, choro, samba etc..
And even if we aren't accepted as the inventors of the airplane nowadays. Dumont did invent something and he was recognized at the time as the first for doing it by France.

>brazilian genius
The winner of the fields medal. see pic related

>movie director
Glauber Rocha

>Glauber de Andrade Rocha (14 March 1939 – 22 August 1981), better known as Glauber Rocha, was a Brazilian film director, actor and screenwriter. He was a key figure of Cinema Novo and one of the most influential moviemakers of Brazilian cinema. His films Deus e o Diabo na Terra do Sol (Black God, White Devil) and Terra em Transe (Entranced Earth) are often considered to be two of the greatest achievements in Brazilian cinematic history,[1] being selected by Abraccine as, respectively, the second and fifth best Brazilian films of all-time.[2]

Ah I forgot. People from here invented LUA which is used in a lot of games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lua-scripted_video_games

Not that impressive, you are football players and dancers and you have favelas

There was also this physicist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/César_Lattes
He was one of the discoverers of a particle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Leite_Lopes

>internationally recognized for his many contributions to theoretical physics, particularly in the following areas:
>Prediction of the existence of neutral vectorial bosons (Z0 boson), 1n 1958, by devising an equation which showed the analogy of the weak nuclear interactions with electromagnetism. Steven Weinberg, Sheldon Glashow and Abdus Salam used later these results to develop the electroweak unification. They were awarded with the Nobel Prize of Physics in 1979.
>The vector dominance model in nuclear electroweak interactions
>Nuclear shell structure in photonuclear reactions
>Construction of the Fock relativistic space
>Meson pseudoscalar potential in deuteron theory
>Scalar meson pairs
>Models of lepton and quark structures

I want to hug Brazil.

>music
just make despacito a million times

Brazil is the only country outside Africa where you can get yellow fever (not weabu or kpop shit).

based romaniabro

bump

oi

>SWEETIE
wtf?

>look gais I'm important

nobody cares

>Netherlands
Stop projecting brah

nobody cares
stop attwhoring every day you piece of crap

I'm not the attwhore
It was just a joke

Stop being a self-hating cuck. You'll never be a gringo. You'll never be accepted. You're the same as me the difference being that you're a little cuck. I don't give a fuck. I'll post 10000000 brazilian threads. Fuck off if you don't like it. Report it. Do what you want.

It's pretty sad that not too long ago Brazil used to be considered an empire full of educated and sophisticated people. It was the go-to place for a long while before the US took over.

You guys should've put all the slaves back in Africa like we did. With your size and resources, you'd have been great.

Portugal is truly a pathetic country.

no no you give a fuck and a LOT
you are trying to be accepted with those threads. This is the truth.
I couldn't care less about gringo opinion that is why i hate those threads, they also ruin the board.
Disgusting retarded pardo

I'm saying this because despite all of what Brazil is known for, OP is right. You guys have great stuff that nobody knows or cares about, which sucks.

I still believe in Brazil. Portugal has nothing but advantages to see Brazil get back on track.

>Brazil used to be considered an empire full of educated and sophisticated people
That's because of propaganda.
Hiding our blacks and poor instead of integrating them is one of the main reasons why we're shit nowadays

>They only have beaches, football, bad music... no culture
>said no one ever
Except for self hating brazilians

>said no one ever
You're overestimating the interest of other countries in what happen abroad
Although to be honest that is not something that affects only Brazil

>no culture
This is the biggest meme.

Brazil is the new world country with the most diverse (not just racially) culture. Any two Brazilian states differ a lot fucking more than the US's.

Even Bossa Nova is 50 times more complex than what Jazz is, and don't let anyone tell you, especially a burger, that it's just a child genre of Jazz.

Do you even know where you are?

>This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language. Please be respectful.

Everyone makes threads about their countries but you little vira-lata can't stand to see one.
>Omg we're so trash how can you say good things about ourselves. I want people to validate my opinions on how we are the worst country in the world. The most unlucky in the world boo hoo hoo

My behavior is NORMAL yours is that of a cuck. I'm posting within the rules and in the spirit of the board

You guys made No Game No Life

thanks portubro