Thoughts on this film?

Thoughts on this film?

Bump. I thought it was great.

Fucking hate the intro with the dancing guy, but the rest is gold

That illusion suit was legitimately terrifying

one of my favorite movies desu

How man failed threads are you going to make faggot?

any other movies that have unique processing effects?

besides Waking Life

What dancing guy? He wasn't dancing, he was freaking the fuck out because he was hallucinating that insects were infesting his body.

I made one on Sup Forums and one on Sup Forums because it's an animated film as well.

one of the most pretentious pieces of garbage I've ever seen. and I'm fucking smart

Youre a fucking failure user.

Alex Jones was the only good character

I read the book and it sucked.

if by "unique processing effects" you mean "just fuck my shit up" then try Begotten 1990

I'm sorry you saw the same thread on two boards. I appreciate the bump to my thread about discussing a great film.

I love how jarring his presence was when compared to everyone else. He really did just play himself.

You're a retarded piece of shit user.

i liked it but like most adaptions of Dick's work (and of novels in general) a lot is lost in the conversion from book to screen. the relationship between bob and donna is a lot more forced in the movie, and you don't really see the development of the tertiary characters as much

i enjoyed the novelty of the cel-shading and how it contributed to the aesthetic of the movie

objectively wrong

There was already a thread about this movie fag.

holy shit i just realized hes in this.

Stop posting.

That was in Sup Forums, please try to keep your boards straight if you're going to cross-contaminate.

Best scene in the film

Look at the catalog you retarded cock sucker

I wish RDJ's character had had more to do. I haven't read the book, but the movie seems to set him up as a major antagonist. He gets a lot of screentime, and is clearly off his rocker, but he never really gets any payoff. The movie just decides its done with him because the next big twist is coming up.

Both of you are awful and have awful taste. Go fuck yourselfs.

Taste regarding what reddit?

Are you that desperate for attention you pathetic fuck?

I'm desperate for a fun, intimate discussion about this movie, my man, and I appreciate you giving my thread about it a bump!

Despite there already being a thread on Sup Forums about this movie. Faggot.

You're pretty hostile, user. Is this the movie your uncle always used for background noise to mask your muffled moans while he molested you?

I just wonder why the faggot op needed 3 threads when he couldnt make 1 work.

cause threads like this need extra attention so the autist can pull themselves away from
>what did he mean by this
>CIA
>GOT
>DC Vs Marvel

Sup Forums needs good threads not multiples of the same failed thread.

>pretentious
bullshit, it's completely straightforward and doesn't pretend to be otherwise. try again.

RDJ's best on-screen performance besides maybe Chaplin.

Fuck Richard Linklater, and fuck hapas.