I have nothing to do for a few days. You guys wanna join me for the PC release?

I have nothing to do for a few days. You guys wanna join me for the PC release?

> race to the centre as fast a possible (only build hyperdrive and take black holes)
> discover and rename every planet in and nearby the centre to "NO NIGGER SKY" or whatever "unacceptable profanity" works through the filter (mudslimes, etc)
> rename all the species, maybe even the plant-life

this game is literally a universe of opportunity

I thought there is no multiplayer function

So you are saying friends can start join the game ear each other?

What's the point of this game?

no but the goal is for people to reach the center and the only evidence they will see of other players is that the first player to discover stuff get's to name it permanently

just a sandbox survival/discovery game minecraft ish

crazy popular, great chance to mess with a lot of people at once

Devs lied about multiplayer, went from 9/10 to 4/10

holy shit thats gold.
sorry i cant buy it i would love to do this shit

What's stopping people from warping to the center upon release?

I used to go on streams with the question: "Hello, I'm not really into games, do you think my wife's son would like this game if I gift it to him." Mostly people would go on and politely explain why I should do it... well

Autism in a German thread.

Who would have thought?

takes a fuck ass long time to get there.

at best we can probably get there in 20-30 hours of hard core speedrunning

godspeed German bros, this is something that only your type would be autismally efficient enough for.

you fags keep complaining that Sup Forums has gone to shit and doesn't accomplish anything entertaining anymore

Do this please. And name the center something appropriate.

When I get the game there will be a lot of countries named after our god emporer

Take off from earth and explore the galaxy alone. It's a feeling game of existence

Spreading obnoxious racism in a video game is how you spend your days? I hope your ass gets banned lmao.

Didn't a guy make it in like six hours?

since release they increased the size of the galaxy, you won't do it in 30hours anymore

more like 200-300 hours if you're lucky

Milk shekels from NEETs

I've played continuously since release and can say that the game was extremely over-hyped and is really nothing more than various types of grinding.
But I like grinding so I keep playing.