Improve a show by removing one character. Pic related

Improve a show by removing one character. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-LYLRK2Y38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP

I love Mad Men, and the female characters are great, but fucking hell is her story boring.

No
Yes
Yes

probably because most of the furniture in mad men had more emotional range than january jones

Fucking seven

He is Tonys right hand man, always gives Tony the best advice, and literally the only one Tony listens to. Sil is a great character.

Vito is the obvious answer for the sopranos, but I bet you dug that shit didn't ya?

EYYYY OHHHHHHH

This. You Johnny Cakes faggot OP.

naw nigga, brother mouzone

Literally both characters.

Her too, the whole household story is unbearable, just kids being little bastards and Betty doing nothing.

Just when you thought he was out...

i can't even if this woman just worked me into a shoot or if she is legitimately terrible for the show

the fact i can't even figure it out means likely terrible

100% agree. Vito's character literally suggested to the director that his character should have a gay experience. Worst side story ever.

It's called world building. The more we get to see of these characters, the better. We going to call Adriana useless because she dies before season 6?

Richie Aprelie, fuck that guy. Silvio is great

Mad Men wrapped up way too quickly. The speed of every "resolution" completely knocked me out of my suspension of disbelief. You could tell the writers didn't know what to do with January Jones' character so they just killed her off. Why was that necessary? Her character wasn't necessary after her Divorce from Don anyway. They had to think up new ways to write her into the show in order to justify Jones' contract.

Show would be a lot more fun if it was just the cop, the radio show host gf and the lesbian lawyer.

That terrible mexican actor who played hank's cop buddy in Breaking Bad

One of the WORST actors on that show by a country mile. Every time he was on screen it turned into a fucking soap opera. Luckily most his scenes are with Hank and the guy who played Hank is an excellent actor so his gravitas kind of distracts you from how horrible the mexican is

actually reading this just reminded how right you are. I always felt that way when he was on screen.

I barely remember the Mexican. Hank was just too memorable of a character and took up much more of the screen.

I always felt like Sil was the least 'realistic' of the main cast and felt more like a made up character like out of Dick Tracy or something, then I saw the guy who plays him

The whole point of Sil is he is romanticizing the movie gangster cliche.

Jackie Jr is just a really, really, really dumbed down version of what Sil does.

>not Jackie Jr.

People complain about Connor and Dawn. At least they served a purpose other than being a blatant author insert.

>t. Cheese Fuck

Mark Brendanaquits

Scrubs, by means of removing Carla.

>removing the consigliere / head advisor to the family

What

Youre a fucking moron user.

>being right is being a moron

Sup Forums in 2017.

Wrong. Very wrong.

Also Jackie Jr = Sil. Wow you're a fucking mong for thinking this.

>>>///hotheadsout///

wow Kal Penn has really aged poorly

Fuck yourself

You need to go back.

I see you can't read. We've uncovered the problem.

No one claimed they were the same, but they had a similar glorification of pre-conference mafia.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-LYLRK2Y38

GOAT scene or GOAT scene?

You're embarrassing yourself faggot.