I just realized that even though Anna Kendrick is one of my favorite actresses...

I just realized that even though Anna Kendrick is one of my favorite actresses, I have never actually seen any of her movies. Could you guys recommend me some?

Blow

No, she can't act and your waifu looks like a rat.

The Voices

up in the air

You should watch squirrel girk

B-but I like girls that look like mouses...

What's wrong with her face? Also, that's a huge head.

My top 5 favorites of hers:
Up in the Air
50/50
The Accountant
Into the Woods
Drinking Buddies

Not a big fan of Pitch Perfect, but I guess you could call it a "staple" of her filmography.

That scene in Twilight where she's trying on prom dresses that can't contain her fat tits

Pitch Perfect or bust

Also >That scene in Twilight where she's trying on prom dresses that can't contain her fat tits

>50/50
Surprisingly good for a cheap sentimental flick. Kendrick's acting was fine, probably because all the characters weren't super serious and were all pretty much "chatty and likeable young person."

Minihead detected

Probably the worst piece of shit that I've ever paid to see. All of her movies are shit OP.

Just watch the parts that have Sam Rockwell in

Jaws
She plays the shark.

"user, do you have cheese in your pockets?" Anna asks as she sniffs you. "I smell cheese, I smell cheese," she says. Anna sniffs you all over, lingering on your pockets. She looks up at your eyes. Interrogating you, she asks: "Where's the cheese, user?" You shrug your shoulders. Anna makes a disapproving sound. "Were you around cheese before you came here?" she asks, smelling your hand. She sniffs you again and closes her eyes, imagining the beautiful cheese. She opens her eyes and stares at you threateningly. "HAND OVER THE CHEESE, user"

You take out your phone and point it towards her mousy face. "Say cheese!" She attacks you, takes a bite out of your ear, spits out the piece and says "that was a really cheesy thing to do, shame on you".

50/50 is AK waifu status

:/

>I have never actually seen any of her movies
I was exactly the same way till I watched The Accountant. That's when I found out she's a perfect 5/10 actor and completely forgettable.

she used to be prime waifu material. It's a genuine tragedy what coke did to her, or rather what she did to herself

wtf

How can she be one of your favorite actresses when you've never seen a movie with her in it?

you have not articulated to any reasonable degree what it is in my post you take issue with. Faggot

She hasn't done coke or any other drugs apart from weed and Edgar Wright's dick

>She hasn't done coke
>he hasn't seen the leaks
user, I...

I enjoyed it enough, although in fairness I did not pay for it and only watched it because Sam Rockwell was in it. If I had known it was a Max Landis joint going in I might well have hated it.

>Anna Kendrick isn't a coke head
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

What fucking leaks?

I'm the same way with Christina Hendricks

The only good AK films are:

Up in the Air
50/50
End of Watch
Pitch Perfect

In most movies, she's a minor co-star (including Twilight & The Accountant) with only a few scenes.

The films where she's the Star are awful flicks like Rapture-Palooza or Mr. Right.

Sad because she has talent (as shown best in Up in the Air) but it's rarely used to its full potential.

Oh, now I see

AWALT

Has anyone seen that new one Table 19? It looks like shit and got shit reviews, but I don't know if it's worth putting up with the shit just because she's in it.

>even though Anna Kendrick is one of my favorite actresses, I have never actually seen any of her movies
kek
now that I stop to think about it, I only recall seeing her in scott pilgrim and the accountant

This tbqh. 50/50 is good too.

who?

Kike whore

How the fuck did she receive an Oscar nomination? Her acting is very mediocre.

She wasn't exactly minor in the accountant. Not major, I give you that, but probably second only to baffleck, since the movie was 70% solo-scenes about him doing autistic things

>The Accountant

she has lewd paws

>that sudden barefoot scene in pitch perfect 2

Mandela effect my friend

I saw parts of the movie first, and then when I saw Landis in the credits I was like "Yep, thats why it was so stupid"

Compared to the usual girls Sup Forums likes, she's not bad

if you like semi-obscure off-Broadway musical theatre, her performance is the best thing about the film adaptation of The Last Five Years

>sing a happy song

In table 19 she has the ability to smell cheese through a door.

This intrigues my penis greatly.

I'm watching The Accountant right now.
She's pretty cute fighting for her life.

Damn she doesn't really look that busty in any other pictures.

She does

Hon Hon

Depends if you can sit through every indie movie / romance trope ever conceived, then yeah go ahead and watch it

Why wont she fart in mu mouth?

>Rich as shit
>Complains about public attention
Fuck celebrities

this is why you have to get rich the correct way by creating some novel product to sell out with or win the lottery
then you can be rich and no one will know who the fuck you are

Am i the only motherfucker here who saw mike n dave need wedding dates...she was perfect in it...pic semi related

Watch Pitch Perfect and The Accountant.

No, caught it by pure accident and loved it, didn't even know she was in it, perfect mindless comedy that you can watch over and over

I saw it

it wasn't funny

Kek

>Interrogating you, she asks

I like her. She has that 'girl next door but in reality sluttier than prostitutes' look going for her

Go watch Mad Men it's good.

This is probably the only genuinely good movie mentioned in here.

Fuck attention seeking retards who want photos with celebrities to score some attention of facebook.

Seriously, I cannot fucking understand why people care so much about approaching somebody famous. You like their movies? Good. Their music? Good. Their books? Good. But, are you a complete fucking stranger that pasters a person in public? Yes, you fucking are. I am good friends with really famous guy in my country and it pissess me to no end how we cannot fucking get from the mall's entrence to the cinema without people approaching him for autographs or photos. Why do you need that shit so much? Will your life be more full now that you have a piece of paper with a name of a famous dude on it?

up iin the air

t. Anna

hi anna pls post u r feet

I'm not Anna Kendrick, but if I were, I would appreciate if I could not be pastered at least in here.

i want to paster ur boobies anna

I'd spend a year in solidarity confinement just for a peak at her asshole

Pitch Perfect is pure cleavagekino

she literally gets naked, albeit hand/horse covered, in that film and you pick that scene?

Mouse* and mice are cute

Her boobs are too sweaty so she's pretty gross

>she's pretty gross
That's why she's my waifu.

>up in the air
This was good.

IF I FED YOU CHEESE WOULD YOU DIE

Is there a webm?

>reading the thread is hard

Ratatouille

Boob sweat is the nectar of the gods.

>he thinks sweaty boobs are bad

the first vagina will be a surprise for you

Based boob sweat poster. I like you more than the pusy guy.