WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT THE FUCK?

stop spamming pics of my shower

It's not that bad once you get used to it.

What do you need electricity in a shower head for?

to heat the water

Why not do it at any other point that might not result in you getting electrocuted?

>No hearth
>30A
I am shaking.

the shower head is double insulated, it needs no earth.
Just some huemonkey who fucked up the installation

where can i get one of these in america?
i want to sell my water heater for booze money

This does not look kosher at all.

no one ever got electrocuted tho

It would literally kill you.

>breaker opens on 600V @ 30A

>30A

>600V

The switch does.

Is this only a thing here?

btw 2 of those already fried their cables once when I was showering

the only thing connected to the circuit breaker is the shower head which doesn't provide an earth pin (for the reason I've mentioned).
So what on earth are you trying to ground?

No, motherfucker, we heat our water well before it gets anywhere close to us and completely mitigate any potential of anybody finding your dead naked body lying on the floor in a pool of sparking electricity.

i only wonder if other 3rd world cunts do it too

>Is this only a thing here?
Yeah, never seen an electric shower like this.
I've seen electric water heaters but they are separate units usually enclosed and tucked somewhere else (another room even). They're greatly inefficient and cost a lot of money in maintenance so they're used in places like summer houses and in the suburbs (next to normal combustion furnaces with water jackets).

In the cities hot water is provided by the power plant to residential areas since hot water is both used for bathing/cleaning and heating buildings.

Ah! Good memories, eh, Shaoul?

Same over here except for the last bit, all our houses have water heaters, electric or gas.

in brazil everything kills you even the shower

hot water pipes have this immesely c-o-m-f-y dystopian feel to them

It'll probably never happen here because no level of government wants to do anything that could potentially benefit its citizens. We're here to pay tax until we drop dead.

Können ich ins Deutschland wohnen?

>30A @ 600V

damn that picture looks comfy

post more.

So hot water is already provided hot (forgive the redundancy)?

Or did I understand wrong?

Here the city gives you the water, but you need a water heater to supply your home with hot water.

>Giant tanks

1980 called

That's what most are like, unless they're electric.

>So hot water is already provided hot
Kind of. See district heating on Wikipedia.

The bigger your house is, the bigger your heater need to be.

>30A 600V AC

Well, at least you would die instantly if this installation isn't insulated well enough.

>So hot water is already provided hot (forgive the redundancy)?

Yes, of course, it's essential when 8 out of 12 months a year you have temperature below zero outside. In warmer countries it's probably not so necessary.

Those are variation of Simon's Stalenhag take on the world of his "alternative 80s" but from the other side of the Berlin Wall.

>So hot water is already provided hot (forgive the redundancy)?
Yes. The powerplant (in my city there are many of them) essentially is a giant water heater that heats up water to produce steam to fuel the electricty making turbines and send the "byproduct" hot water to the residential areas.
So homes/flat have two water installations, one for normal water, one for hot water, and both have separate meters because hot water is obviously more expensive than non-heated one

No. Not even rat poor people have showers like that here.

Outdoor Research Centre.

so funny to see the retards on this thread spamming " HURR DURR 30 A breaker brazillian monkeys", when they don't realize this breaker is very likely downstream of a RCD with a sensitivity in the order of mA (30 mA here for bathrooms according to regulation) revealing yourselves to be no less of a retarded monkey than most brazillians.

but yeah it does seem dangerous anyway

Radio Jamming Station

>chile
>3rd world