What does /tv think of Robert Zombie?

What does /tv think of Robert Zombie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7yi00v0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they don't

10/10 musician, 9/10 filmmaker.
I love everything he's done. He got just the perfect amount of camp, originality, respect for older movies, and artistic vision.

Can be tossed into the bin post 2000.

I like a few of his songs.

The only movies I've seen from him are the Halloween remakes, 2 was horseshit, but the first was pretty good, if you ignore the cliche origin.

You mean Bob Zombert?

>REAL COOL CAR GOING REAL FAST YEAH BY THE WAY THE CAR'S FROM HELL

>Being this much of a pleb
Do you listen to Korn too?

ROBERTUS MANMORTUS

>10/10 musician, 9/10 filmmaker.

8/10 music 5/10 film. 10/10 when combined.

lets enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7yi00v0Y

nigga look like cactus jack

Korn Issues is a great album

Devil's Rejects is seriously kino. So is everything with Doom Head in 31. inb4 edgy

he was a character in one of those twisted metal games

>DRACULA!!!

Dragula, fuck stick

/thread

I liked 1000 Corpses and Rejects. Wasn't that hot on his first Halloween remake but not for the reasons everyone else hated it. Hated El Superbesto or whatever his animated movie was called and haven't bothered watching anything else.

>/tv
Jesus Christ, I see this shit all the time on Sup Forums and now apparently it's spreading to this board. This isn't a fucking subreddit you worthless piece of shit.

I was actually going to spell it like that, but thought some asshat would correct me on the spelling. Instead I get the exact opposite. So you can go fuck yourself, user.

The fuck kind of name is Robert Zombie? It's like he's trying to be edgy but his mum will only let his last name be changed.

he's living a lie

he needs to change his name back to what it originally was, dave zombie

He's pretty much the Kevin Smith of white trash horror

Korn issues is the best album

Hate him and everything he has ever done.

Most posters on this board weren't even alive when he was making music in the 90's.

I liked House of 1000 Corpses; everything after that is meh.

And I won't forgive him for the Halloween remakes after saying people should only remake bad Horror movies and basically shunning contemporary remakes, only to turn around and go back on his word.

He's kind of meh but I'd like to see something else from him that isn't mega white trash hillbilly killers. It's getting old

>liking his music better than his movies

He's a great filmmaker, one of the only talented auteurs working in the horror genre right now. The only film he's done that isn't great is his first Halloween film, but even that is pretty good after the ill-advised first act.

La Sexorcisto was the only great thing he ever made

Giving Michael Myers a stupid abusive white trash family origin was incredibly stupid. He's supposed to be an evil void in spite of growing up in a normal middle class family. Giving him a fucked up childhood just ruins all that.

>weeb
into the trash he goes

nu-male "ateur" that appeals to reddit sensibilities

i have a little sympathy for him, not from his music or movies but because he was involved in the early days of TCM Underground.
> 2006 watching SciFi Fridays BattleStar Galactical, Doctor Who, Stargate and then buckling in for TCM Underground.
best lineup I ever watched

kek the last one is gold

>getting that ass blasted over a bunch of teenage girls "invading" your "scene"
metal heads are the fucking worst

t. screams shill/redditors to everyone that posts something he doesn't like

Eat shit astrocreep is the best album.

Metal fans are so territorial. It's like they are looking for religion or something.

My love for Rob just grew a little.

You just know he wants to get into Moa's pants.

t. 13 year old metal fan

robert zombert

>TCM Underground
I'm surprised that it's still airing