Nice job faggots

Nice job faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Overpopulation? We need to solve this; genicide anyone?

what the fuCK does that mean?

Thats funny, my air/water/food is still here.

Fuck you, chink, there's 1.3 billion of you and that's 1.3 billion too many. The West might have prevented (or at least dampened) climate change, but between you and the poo-in-loo's, it's hopeless.

what

No, we obviously need to flood our country with more people. That will solve it all.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Let's genocide whites.

Wait how does one even calculate this?

From now on till the end of the year you are harming the very environment you live in.

There wont be anymore resources until 2017. I hope you can hold your breath while drinking recycled urine.

7 million actually.

>With a population of over seven million, Hong Kong is talking shit about resources being devoured
ROR

you'll never take my air and water

you'll have to pry them and my (100% legal and licensed) butterknife from my cold dead hands

>implying Hong Kong isn't just another Chinese province.

youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w

> brit using butterknife to fight Mother Earth
> only on Sup Forums

Did we beat our last time?

Literally get rid of indians chinks and spics and world's problems will be fucking solved

All resources for year 2016
What
lol

>water
not a problem in europe
>food
not a problem in europe
>oil
enough for the next 50+ years, until we develop better solutions

tell me why I should be concerned about resources as a european

By what quota? What kind of fucking statement is that?
Here's an example that shows why this is stupid, to explain it to the """"educated""" leftycucks.
>it's 2400 Jan 1, 2016
>the world will end 2400 Jan 1, 2018
>Earth has enough nonrenewable resources to last 2000 years at the current rate of use
>The current rate of use is maintained through 2016
>Humans have used 1/1000 of this year's resources
Do you see what happens when you think critically and don't just believe whatever you see?

Idk if its true but if it is, its Americans and Chinese peoples fault
Fucking consumists pigs

Do you really expect that every one here will waste his time to reply to your and all other shill faggot bait? I did so you can fuck off and lube your anus for Hillary's strapon you pumpkin latte drinking, glassess wearing, shitty hipster beard grooming, old bicycle riding, refuggee admiring, muslim loving, transgender retardkin plexaqueer bull preppin cuck faggot shill can fuck off back to tumblr

So the Earth is a sentient commie-planet that plans out resources for the year ahead of time?

because the chinks and others will come for ours.

and when they come, in 50+ years, there will be no notable european military left.

brazilians and other 3rd world countries will bear the consequences
funny if you think about it

This is nigger-tier reasoning you make there implying the world will end 2018.

>50+ years

Is that considering the exponential growth of consumption as result of average consumption skyrocketing multiplied by population growth?

I guess Bullshit isn't a resource as you had enough to make this post

says the chinaman. if you wouldn't fuck like rabbits the world would only have used a third of it.

fucking chingchongsage

previous record was august 13th in 2015

imagine no india