Daily reminder that Finnish girls have the best of East and West

Germanic White + Mongoloid Korean = Finnish

Germanic features such as blonde hair and blue eyes, plus Korean features such as flat round face, Mongol eyes and high cheekbones make Finnish girls the most beautiful and the most exotic

That's not a Finnish girl, you idiot

>posts girl from Swedish hair catalogue
leaf..

there's nothing commendable about disgusting mongoloid features (the girl in your pic has none btw)

i love my fingolian sisters!

same shit you fucking mongol

kys gook

Stop posting disgusting Slavs

finns are asian

That girl looks pure Germanic, dumb race mixed leaf.

Finnish girls dabes.

Finns are the purest Germanics, actually.

i really hate these gooks who dye their hair and get blue contact lenses. they will still remain 1.50m dwarflet chinks

>korean
Stop tryna promote your filthy pathetic race. Finnish has nothing to do with korean, fucking stupid gook.

looks better than any white woman posted in this thread, really made me think

only low test people are attracted to infantile faces

I'm about 100% sure thats not a finnish girl. All finnish people have a very distinct finnishness about them.
Finnish girs are like the cheap off-brand "competition" to swedish girls.

she’s from north korea, not joke

Tove Ågren is 100% Finn. She is from the Forest Finn countryside of Swede. No Swedish blood.
It does trigger me a bit that Hungarians think they can define Finnishness.

>Standing so close to eachother
They are not Finns

I guess you didn't notice her big fucking cheekbones.

>says asian nigger

I don't know why, but sometimes finno-ugric languages (the baltic finnish ones) remind me ..Japanese

here's one example

looks Polish

dumb fuck she's 100% Swedish, she's from the same area as me. It seems Hungarians can define "finnishness" better than you

Blue eyes & blonde hair are BALTIC features.

Finns need to check their cheekbones.

Whites do not have such high cheekbones like Finns do.

>t. Jukka

what do yu think of this, still too high cheek bones?

So pretty... How do jungle nigger such as myself get a white gf?

you can't, unless you are over 180cm and rich

I hope Germanic White + Mongoloid Japanese = Finnish

>there was a population of 20 forest finns in the past among which most were driven away/killed
>every Swede in this area that has been settled by Swedes for a 1000 years must be a forest finn

>over 180cm
I think I'm 180.5 or something.
>and rich
Yeah, nvm. ;_;

not an exclusively mongoloid trait, try again

delusional fingol

stop denying and accept your nonwhiteness

well it's not Germanic trait at least

why is it that every shitskin out there is lusting for white women? are you so keen on admitting your own inferiority that you can't even stand your own women?

Cuck spotted. Embrace your heritage for fucks sake. You've been trained to consider Finns subhuman by the Bonnier owned media.

Bonniers don't consider Finns subhuman, they consider Swedes subhuman. They don't care about you until they're done with us first ( although they recently started buying into your media channels too)

This.

fuck g*Rman subhumans.

t. swarthy, 25% jewish "pole"

Bonnier owns these Finnish publications
(some are released in Swedish language):

Evita -magazine
Olivia -tabloid
Divaani -tabloid
Digikuva -magazine
Science in pictures -magazine
HomeComputer -magazine
Health Plus -magazine

They have already a lot of effect on Fenno-Swedish population

fuck

our ancestors :)

Do panfaces not realise that plastic surgery won't alter your genes?

Nice meme map, you sw*Doid subhuman.

>the half-jewish pole is in denial

We're BLACK, you dumb scandimongrel.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

you're jewish, not black

I imagine myself in Sweden, leading my BLACK Sarmatian Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te g*Rmanoid dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my Szabla and begin slaughtering g*Rmanoid wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOGA (Chernobog) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Poland, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven.. I CAN FEEL THE STEPPES CALLING ME HOME, I'M COMING MOTHER, I'M COMING HOME.

>jewish rant
too long didn't read

don't respond to me wh*Te subhuman. BLACK israelites are superior to g*Rmanoid monkeys.

know your place, snow ape.

>the jew is still on his insane rants
wow, I guess it's true what they say about you kikes

Dumb analbanian.

falseflagging as a retarded Sup Forums poster is my favorite hobby as well

>more jewish nonsense
t. Janusz Israelovich

What's wrong with liking a perfection?

because if you yourself is an imperfection, you will ruin that perfection for all eternity