Why do wh*toids have the biggest persecution complex in history ?

why do wh*toids have the biggest persecution complex in history ?

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-report-white-supremacist-murders-more-than-doubled-in-2017
google.com.br/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlg-7Ck8Qm4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are inferior and weak so the very idea of an evolved BLACK BULL, superior to them in every capacity, TERRIFIES them.

hmm yes really gets the synapses sizzling

I like how many consevatives say that identity politics is bad and that young people should toughen up and stop victim playing, but at the same time say shit like "WHYPIPO R OPPRESSED :(("

Do you really like it? Is it, is it wicked?

Because being openly right wing is a death sentence. Leftist puppets are extremely aggressive and violent towards those who disagree with them.

>Leftist puppets are extremely aggressive and violent towards those who disagree with them.

I don't know about the UK, but in the US politically motivated violence is mostly used by the far-right: adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-report-white-supremacist-murders-more-than-doubled-in-2017

name 5 people killed for being right wingers in the western world in the last 6 to 12 months

Trans people are way more likely to be killed than right wingers and they make up significantly less of the population

>adl

>adl
What’s next, you gonna link buzzfeed and salon

>woman
Why are wh*Tes so hideous?

They get their data from the FBI you fags
Right-wing violence has been growing since 9/11

They get their data from nervous Jews

Muslims can't stop blowing themselves for 6 months and right wing violence is the biggest problem ?

She's ugly as shit

Yes, it is a much bigger problem in the US. Also, jihadists are right-wingers too.

>The most conservative and reactionary political agents in the planet are left wing apparently

All the politically motivated mass shootings I can think of were done by right wingers.

This is why the left-right political continuum is a mostly useless concept.

What does this picture have to do with anything I've said?

Don't remember conservatives liking guys who fuck kids, goats and start raping people

You unknowingly just admitted right wingers are the ones behind almost all politically motivated violence.

i think white people and men have an inferiority complex/low self-esteem, at least in the US

>Don't remember conservatives liking guys who fuck kids

Roy Moore.

Forgot about that dude. The fact that he was shooting at actual politicians makes it seem more like an assassination attempt rather than a public mass shooting though.

lmao

Who is Roy Moore.

>but that one doesn't count

God, it feels great not having the American mental illness

Just because two persons are from the right doesn't mean they are buddies.
Otherwise the Middle East would be the most peaceful area of the planet

Like a lot of other things political violence seens to be cyclic
Left wing violence exploded during the 70s and 80s to be gradually replaced by right wing violence in the beggining of the century

liberalism and neoconservatism are wh*Toid mental illnesses. True negroid overhumans adhere to third-worldism, black fascism (see Gaddafi) or Islam

Wh*toid extinction best day of my life.

no they didnt they choked to death on the air

Just like my fellow whites in the USA, only some decades later :^)

Muslim violence IS right wing violence.

Does anyone actually take him seriously anymore?

>"fuck white people" t. white people

Wh*Tes are truly defunct

>what is the catholic church

>muslims blowing you up
>not right wing

Only retarded Americans, and only because they selectively bred themselves to be stupid.

the catholics that fuck kids are all the progressive fags

>The guys you don't wanna accept in your country is just like you.

They deserve death penalty and exactly what this user say

But American conservatives absolutey love inbred goat-fucking rednecks. Also, don't forget about this guy (pic related).

Honestly because it's politically correct to be all 'FUCK WHITE MALES" and tons of whites are on the sideline or even actively encouraging that type of behavior.

>Voice of Europe

Oh, a totally unbiased and objective source which totally doesn't manipulate statistics to advance it's agenda.

>>The guys you don't wanna accept in your country is just like you.

Ironically, yes. Replace Christianity/Neo-Paganism with Islam and alt-right fags are literally the same as Muslim fanatics.

Most Conservatives (at least the ones who voted for him) thought the allegations were made up bs. If they were true (at least the 1 person who claimed to be underage) he would be in jail. Yet no criminal record just someone says so right before he runs for congress?

Disagree. They have some similarity like hating Jewish but other than that its not the same.

Also you forgot atheism.

You are saying that most conservatives are gullible retards?

Leftist don't see any problem with Muslims and their Jihad.
google.com.br/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html

You're the same dude that used ADL links?

idk, not like most conservatives voted for Roy Moore at all, turnout was super low which is why he lost in the middle of Alabama.

At most you can say "most conservative who voted for Roy Moore" are gullible etc. I'm not Republican and I don't live in Alabama but I always think its suspicious if someone says "he did something illegal"....but no charges? No police record? what? Like if I said "German user can't be senator he robbed my bank!" huh? and you didn't call police? even now that you come out to the media, you still won't make a police report so he goes to jail? wtf?

>think women should be oppressed and controlled by man, hate women who do what they want
>believe killing people for thinking differently than you is ok
>support conquering foreign lands
>hate all levels of open sexuality
>hate modernism in general

Literally the same.

I didn't get the impression that Atheism is popular among alt-right tards at all.

Alt right is not the same as conservative.

Many in the alt-right describe themselves as conservative, and their opinions show it, despite what they think of "conservacucks" (aka conservatives who don't agree with their edgy views). Also we weren't talking about conservatives but the right wing in general.

You cannot like islam and be leftist. If leftists leaders in the middle east existed the world would be a better place. If you let communists genocide anyone who doesn't agree with them in Afghanistan most of the crises today could have been averted

>think women should be oppressed and controlled by man, hate women who do what they want
>believe killing people for thinking differently than you is ok
too broad, covers all crazies regardless of politics

>support conquering foreign lands
not alt-right, you are thinking of neocon which is the opposite of alt right.

>hate all levels of open sexuality
lol not alt-right they are way openly sexual....at least on internet.

>hate modernism in general
no, most altright wouldn't know what modernism even is. Neither would Muslims for that matter.

>I didn't get the impression that Atheism is popular among alt-right tards at all.

And yes it very very much is. Are you new on the internet? I think atheism is probably most popular. Tradcons are into either LARP as neopagan or LARP as kind of semi-Christian crusaders. But even then you scratch the surface and they are just atheists who love symbolism. Like Anders Breivik.

Hmmmmmmm I call BS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlg-7Ck8Qm4

You seem to have a very inclusive view of the alt-right, which is a pretty broad umbrella movement consisting of all kinds of retards.

*very exclusive

I think only one of those cases is even still prosecutable, and even then there's hardly any evidence still left from that long ago
If you want to why he was still walking around molesting teenagers, look at the Olympic Doctor case from this week
Dozens of women reported that guy to friends, family, and staff, but absolutely no one did anything about it

I think you don't know what the world "inclusive" means. Look it up dip

Alt-right has become a general all-purpose word to describe "non-leftist political shitheads on the internet" (just like sjw has become an all-purpose word to mean all leftist shithead on the internet). But if you are stretching the umbrella big enough to include stuff like neocons and tradcons you've broken the term altogether. That's what the alt-right is rebelling against. If you are on Sup Forums you should know this much

youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw

Liberals aren't leftists. They are a mental illness who pave way to their self destruction by letting corporations run over them and getting token social help

>white conservative woman

Americuns feel uneasy, because their ancestors betrayed their native homelands and settled to a land just ethnically cleansed from indians and were too lazy to work on hot fields, so they exported bunch of black slaves that they bought from African slave kings, to pick damn cotton for Levi Strauss jeans and now they wish to pretend that everyone forgives them if they change their sex/go to fag/elevate blacks in every possible way, including various monetary compensations/same to injuns or what is left of them, same time still having military bases all over the world, bombing any country into submission, who goes against US ruling interest groups, eating themselves to death, drugging themselves to death, enjoying being a victim in knockout game.... etc

I don't know even where to start, from far away it all looks like giant cattle of boiling excrements, thank god i don't have to enjoy the aromas..., feeling sorry for unnecessary victims on US military boot. ;(((

But now they came out and brought him to the police and to the judge. As they should have. So he is going to jail for a long long time.

The Roy Moore woman (the one who was underage at the time).......came out and brought him to.....the newspaper. Not the police. Roy Moore isn't going to jail and she's not trying to make him go to jail either she just didn't want people to vote for him. wtf. And Alabama has NO STATUE OF LIMITATIONS for sex offenses for kids. She could go to police tomorrow and put Roy Moore in jail if she really believed that he was a child molester (as she should if he abused her).

I understand a delay in going to the police. Especially if you are young you don't know wtf to do. That's what happen to gymnastics kids.

Gymanstics kids get abused--->tell school etc ignored-->tell police-->man arrested and goes to jail for life
Woman supposedly abused by Roy Moore-->waits decades til Roy Moore is running for congress-->tells the media "oh no Roy Moore raped me"-->never ever goes to police even after this

???? Doesn't add up/.

>Gymanstics kids get abused--->tell school etc ignored-->tell police-->man arrested and goes to jail for life
No, those women only came out about it after he was arrested for having CP on his computer
One of them did actually try to go to the police years ago, but they told her to fuck off because he's a licensed professional and knows what he was doing
The police arent the magical end-all you imagine them to be

Lol

Did the Roy Moore woman try to go to police and told to "fuck off"? Like I know police aren't "magic end all" but uh you at least make a report.

Ts an illegal offense with NO STATUE OF LIMITATIONS and yet she still doesn't want to make charges or take Roy Moore to jail. Why not? She can at least testify in front of a judge right? Nope, she showed up just to make sure he didn't win a seat in congress than fucked right off immediately after. wtf? Like I said this is like me saying "oh no dont vote for user he killed my brother and stole my car" in a newspaper but meanwhile zero police report etc. And when questioned I say "police aren't the magic end all" but I never went to police to begin with.

Interesting too that molesters usually have a pattern like with gymnastics man...I believe Roy Moore often dated younger women/older teens and there is a pattern there but only one of them claimed to be underaged at the time (aka claimed this was illegal offense). Why only 1? Did he randomly change into a pedo one day then changed right back immediately after?

>but only one of them claimed to be underaged at the time (aka claimed this was illegal offense). Why only 1? Did he randomly change into a pedo one day then changed right back immediately after?
all of them claimed they were sexually assaulted, the 14 year old one is just the most notable because its also pedophilia under Alabama law
if it was anywhere else there would be multiple counts of pedophilia, but you gotta love the south huh

>she still doesn't want to make charges or take Roy Moore to jail
because theres almost 0 evidence left from an assault that happened 30-40 years ago
the reason they called him out today can be attributed to a shifting cultural climate where sexual assault is given more scrutiny than before, and not any conspiracy about keeping a dipshit out of office
Hell, someone even /did/ try to make up bullshit about him and get on the news that way, but they were found out immediately

>all of them claimed they were sexually assaulted, the 14 year old one is just the most notable because its also pedophilia under Alabama law
Yeah pedophilia is a huge deal and its also NO STATUE OF LIMITATIONS so again she can go to police tomorrow get him chucked into jail. Or is she waiting for them to find pedo pics on his computer? Maybe even one more case of pedo stuff?

>if it was anywhere else there would be multiple counts of pedophilia, but you gotta love the south huh
Uh no every state puts the age of consent somewhere in your teen years. MOST places its 16 some places 17 or 18. Its all arbitrary line in the sand when someone is old enough.

>because theres almost 0 evidence left from an assault that happened 30-40 years ago
Witness evidence, same as most rape cases. Alabama doesn't care if its 100 years ago either, because it has no statue of limitations there. Pedophilia is shit and one of the worse things someone can do, regardless if its 30 years ago or today. Yet she doesn't want to go to police or even try to put him in jail. Is he a pedophile or not? If he is, and she knows it, she should try to put him in jail and there should be other victims come forth as well. Gymnastics man had 150+. Catholic priest had hundreds too. But yet....oddly she's the only one and oddly she doesn't want it to go to court. huh?

I don't know if she's full of shit or not. But I can't blame people for not believing it. Once again how would you feel if you ran for congress and I told a newspaper that you kidnapped and murdered my baby, so not to vote for you. With no police record and no attempt to go to a police either. What would you think?

>and there should be other victims come forth as well
there IS other victims, what the fuck are you talking about
>Gymnastics man had 150+
funny thing about that, actually
even though over 150 testified in court, he was only charged for 7 incidents, because molestation as it turns out is incredibly difficult to prove unless theres a witness

Roy didnt RAPE these women, he molested them, and theres 0 possible chance they can ever convict him in court because of it

>there IS other victims, what the fuck are you talking about
None of pedophilia. Aka the thing which most people were outraged about. The reason why Roy Moore got brought up in this thread to begin with.
People weren't mad at Roy Moore for grabbing a 28 year old butt nearly 30 years ago or Aziz Ansari tier groping (all wrong but in a different league), they were mad at him for being a pedo and doing that shit to a kid. And there's only 1 count of pedophilia which is very unusual from what I can tell.

> it turns out is incredibly difficult to prove unless theres a witness
She has a witness its herself.
So is Roy Moore a pedo or not? If so take him to jail, if not fuck off already.

>She has a witness its herself.

If you rob my bank, I'm a witness to that robbery
If you punch me in the face, I'm a witness to that punch
If you rape me I'm witness to that rape.
All the people who testify against gymnastics man are witnesses.

Don't get how being a witness works?

No shit. The left is so dominant that they don't need to take action in such ways. The everyday operations of whay could broadly be considered the political left amount to a violence that is extremely subtle, but is greater than that of any organization on earth.

it was already shown to be fake, A scam job done by democrats to soil his name and reputation.

Well, right-wing terrorism is much more prevalent in the west than islamic terrorism so yes.

The Sup Forums monkey strikes once again!

the only pedo charge that has any evidence to back it up actually concerns his own wife. This was divulged in his own autobiography wherein he wrote that "he remembered seeing his wife when she was 16 in a dance recital where he was invited towards and when he saw her, he knew she was special" this was when his wife was 16 and he was 30 years old.
But in the same book he wrote that "I never thought I will get to see her again until 10 years after"

this is why there are rumours, motly peddled by people against him, that roy moore "groomed" his wife.

16 is past the age of consent in most of the USA and not considered pedophilia.

And yeah 100% he liked younger girls/older teens past age of consent, ages 16-25 or so, plenty of women pointed out Roy Moore hitting on them when they were younger but still past age of consent.

But < 16 aka pedoshit? I don't know, there's only one allegation and she never told police even though statue of limitations is unlimited. She just waited for his congress run to bring it up never before and never again.