Remember when Ms Marvel use to be good?

Remember when Ms Marvel use to be good?

Remember when Ms Marvel was a cute rookie?

Remember when Marvel didnt put her on every big team?

Remember when all the Marvel writers weren't trying to ship her?

Remember when Ms Marvel wasn't in big "nothing will be te same!" events?

Remember when Ms Marvel didn't travel around the world and was in NY?

I miss the good ol days. Why does Marvel have to ruin a good thing?

>The good ol days

Kid, the good old days never existed and if they did, it was certainly not around 2012 when this character made her debut. Marvel has been shit-tier immediately following the end of Millar's "Civil War". The creators of Big Two comics have no respect for their readership. These new comics are overpriced, overproduced garbage. Read the classics, branch out from capeshit. You'll be better off for it.

>Remember when Marvel didnt put her on every big team?
>Remember when all the Marvel writers weren't trying to ship her?
>Remember when Ms Marvel wasn't in big "nothing will be te same!" events?
>Remember when Ms Marvel didn't travel around the world and was in NY?

That lasted what, a year?

That's why I only read good comics like Saga, Lumberjanes, Prophet, Hellcat, Sex Criminals, Rat Queens, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Sonic the Hedgehog, Bitch Planet, and invincible.

How long til Kamala joins the GotG?

What's wrong with 2012?

I hate the Shipping, mostly because that feels something that the fans should do. When writers do it, it gives of the impression that the quality thresh-hold between fanfic and canon are skewed.

>the good ol days
hahahahaha you fagot, while you were masturbating to that waifu, the X-Men, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, the FF and the Guardians of the Galaxy were being exterminated creative wise. Don't talk to me about the good ol days, those days were the biggest piece of shit for comics and they just got worse.

>Remember when Ms Marvel didn't travel around the world and was in NY?

>NY

Hey loom someone who isn't even really a ms marvel fan bitching about the direction the character is taking.

Yea I do remember all that. If I recall the large majority of Sup Forums threads were just bitching about her skin color and religion and the JOOZ and the SJW menace

>Remember when Ms Marvel use to be good?
you mean 3 months ago

dc has lowered there prices to a reasonable level

To be fair this is pretty much the only way you can get a brand new character to gain popularity.

lets be fair given recent marvel output it was reasonable to assume that was the case

Dude people bitched for over a year. Some people still think she only exists to pander to Muslims.

true

She was doing fine before this all started with ANAD.

n fact, her solo's sales are pretty much the same.
Almost X-Factor levels of consistency there, without the benefit of being left alone by editorial.

Congratulations. Now, Kamala is definetly the new Peter Parker.

i always said that now that kamala filled parkers teen role parker can be maried now

>Remember when Ms Marvel use to be good?

cant.. she never was such thing.

>Kamala debuts and gets pushed to the moon
"Hurr my new pure brown waifu, fuck you Sup Forums she's not a diversity quota"
>Kamala gets overexposed and consequently ruined by the (((writers))) at Marvel desperately trying to keep her relevant
"Wtf I hate Kamala now Marvel is so shit"

Lol what the fuck did you expect

I remember that Marvel had an Israeli mutant who was part of Mossad or something, Sabra or something like that. Her old run gave her the ability to pass her lifeforce to people and give them random superpowers at the expense of becoming weaker until she reabsorbed the lifeforce. Part of me thinks that there would be a hilarious arc if the Terrigen Cloud rolls over Israel and starts killing Jewish people mutants and humans. Kamala is sent there because the Inhumans want someone who can be seen as native to the area watching over the new Inhumans. However Sabra tries to use her lifeforce to empower her people to help others and does not realize her power is just temporarily activating their dormant x-gene potential. The gas hits them and their powers go haywire which kills more Jews and has them die like the mutants in the death of X promo pic from the gas. Then Kamala tries to spirit away the few Inhuman Jews and Sabra fights her thinking she's a terrorist trying to kill/abduct her people. Kamala wins of course because she's the current poster child and knocks her into the gas cloud by accident. Sabra dies but her powers go haywire and her lifeforce spreads across Isreal and makes newjew mutants. However the gas still hits them and more Jews are gassed to death. A few survive and escape but this is covered in the news and someone captures partial video of Kamala's fight against Sabra. However it's spun as a terrorist attack and upon thinking she's a radical muslim that tried and somewhat succeeded in starting another shoah. It would play especially well if Tony puts Inhumans on blast for blowing up Stark Tower and makes them look like a terrorist group and therefore makes Kamala look like Jihadi Khan. Now Kamala can go through a Punished arc and either go Penance mode or embrace the sterotype of a radical islamist.

somebody give this man a job at marvel

Marvel was already shit for a long time when they introduced Ms. Marvel. The last good Marvel era was 1999-2006.

woah what the fuck is this from dude. you a serial killer? why would you have this saved

Tell me how it makes sense for a teenage muslim female to have the freedom to be able to travel the world. Are her parents dead? Did they simply stop caring? Did her parents forget they are muslim, and have strict views on family hierarchy?

this

>Why does Marvel have to ruin a good thing?
you let them go bankrupt in the 90's

This actually applies even if you're talking about Carol. That contrived push to make her a front row character around and after the first Civil War was something no one hoped for and no one welcomed because she was still a boring, lazily written generic flying beamspam blonde bitch.

And it was at the expense of several more interesting female characters.

lumberjanes
hellcat
rat queens
unbeatable squirrel girl
bitch planet
'good comics'
nice bait.

Really? I remember a lot of storytime with people saaying it was good.

Why is there a kid Cyclops?