Why don't they realize that they don't look like other whites? You can spot a finn from 100 miles away

Why don't they realize that they don't look like other whites? You can spot a finn from 100 miles away
Generally they have some of these features:
thin hair
big ass cheekbones
slanted eyes
piggy nose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2tinqjEfqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Other whites
Who is white?

>thin hair
>big ass cheekbones
>slanted eyes
>piggy nose
But those are all the quintessential wh*Teoid features, together with an undying desire to destroy civilization, which arguably the Finn don't show, but probably only because they live too far from any civilized country to display it and were themselves enslaved by their fellow wh*Tes

Yeah surely

petri looks like a swedoid

>these finns slap your gf's ass
what you do?

For real we look like other whites.

racist

How so?

no we dont'

you said finns arent white

What % Finn is this guy?

he looks indian
indians are white

56%

But seriously, I hate this stupid fucking meme we're not Nordic looking.

You're telling me that you don't know multiple Finns with mongoloid eyes?

finns are mongols from central asia

Honestly, I've never see one in real life. They are the 0.1%.

I like this pic desu.

ahahAHAHAHAaHAHAAHAhAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Isn’t he Norwegian?

Same % of Finns and Swedes look like that

>Adapted Breivik in Finn
Maybe you, because you are diry East-Finnish. Although even everyone East-Finnish I've seen look also white.

Arttu Breivikki is 100% pure Finn

That tells more about the amount of time you spend outside, your eyesight and honesty.

Really comes off as desperate.

They are the minority but they are common

Yes he is.

Dont give shit, he look same as Ville Hapsalo. It's mean he's 100% finn.

I'm looking at my 7th grade group photo(80 students) and every single one has normal eyes just like I remember it.

Her grandmother had Finnish roots
SUOMI

You live in Åland?

Nordic looking is like pic related

No but you do.

>implying there is any difference
Arr cumskins rook same

mentula effect

What's that?

When you get really into working out

B I G

Neither has my classes through all my life. Then again i live in Uusimaa so i guess you would have to live with the samis or east-finland to see them.

I live in Lahti and I see them

Neither here and i live at South-Karelia, im starting to beliving its just buthurted cherrypicking

Well, he has swedish surname, so there's that.

Karelians are actually one of the better looking women there is. They come from baltic-finns so they have the blond hair and blue eyes to the tee.
Shame that mongol russians raped them too much and that's why there are ugly looking people there these days.

I can't tell the difference between them and the rest of nordics.

They look pretty much the same to me.

Better looking of both genders, gladly big number of karelians were immigrated during ww2

>tfw I look like that except he has better hair

It's ok you look fine.

Finns are not white or even European. They were never part of European history until the 20th century and are only relevant to Swedish history when it comes to Europeans.

Not like it matters, they have mixed enough with Swedes over the past centuries that the only remaining true Finns are those living in Eastern Finland.

Finns can deny it all they want, but it's the truth.

It's okay user, i bet no one can find truffels like you.

We were pure baltic-finns with almost 100% blonde hair + blue eyes before ugly swedes ruined it. Now we are like 80% blonde.

This. It's no acdident that Goebbels researched Karelia to find the "perfect aryan".

Lol
Norwegians leaves out Norwegian vikings like Olaf trying to raid Finland but getting BTFO and almost dying instead

>t.country with 60k literal asians
you're the most chink from nordic countries to be honest.

You can find that among Aryans in India too, does not make them white or European. You are not part of European history until the 20th century, it's as simple as that. Being European, e.g white, assumes some kind of continuum between race, history and culture.

>you can find aryans in india too

Then Turks are white?

And if Finns are not white, because we have no common history or culture with whitey, what are we? We have no common history or culture with Asians either

youtube.com/watch?v=O2tinqjEfqw
we have always been pagans. If that's not european then fine. I don't want to be european.

>Norway
>common history and culture with Europe
Selling us dried codfish doesn't count as "common history and culture"

Pagans? Come on. Stop being a fucking faggot you pathetic scum

This. This norwegian talks like they were the romans or french of the old europe. In reality they were little group of people living in the forest just like us. Quite cringy to be honest.

go suck ahmed gai görän
t. different

Let me tell you about Finland.
Fact: Finns are the epitome of whiteness(except for maybe Baltics). It's other "whites" who often look more like depigmented Meds due to their high atlantic-mediterranean admixture.
Mikka is probably much closer to how Scandinavian hunter gatherers looked like than modern Scandinavians.

Finnish girls are beautiful. Finnish men... not so much

Finns and Balts are the most Corded Ware(Aryan) people in Europe when it comes to admixture.

g*Rmongreloids can't compete.

Swedes have like only 2% less asiatic admixture when compared so finns have some 5-7% and swedes have 5% . Go bully them now. Oh no, i almost forgot they're the basis of of the whole nordid race circlejerk fandom.

Haapasalo is an lifelong alcoholic. Of course he has a fucking puffy face you dingus. Shall i start posting old dirty bong alcoholics as proof that they are. mongoloid?

also paleoEuropeans had relatively wide cheekbones
not asian or amerindian tier, but still not as reduced as your stereotypical modern European