Ayer confirms: DCEU Joker is NOT Jason Todd

comicbookresources.com/article/david-ayer-shoots-down-rumor-that-joker-is-actually-jason-todd-robin-batman

Just in case there were still people thinking that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xSSNk5FZ2Jg?t=
totalspoiler.com/index.php/the-thesis-of-plot-twist/
youtube.com/watch?v=nhhqmRJ8CD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only thing i cared is Dick Grayson beong Eastwood and the actually likely Katana being batman spy.

And Arkham Knight was totally not Jason Todd :^)

OMG

For fucks sake my heart will explode! she is so fucking cute there's no one more qt in the entire universe

youtu.be/xSSNk5FZ2Jg?t=

>her mom saw her sex toys

But he's Robin John Blake:

totalspoiler.com/index.php/the-thesis-of-plot-twist/

>>her mom saw her sex toys
Her mom saw Will Smith?

That he had to "confirm" it shows how fucking autistic comic fans are
>oh no he has tattoos, he can't be the real Jokah!

Well there goes the only thing that could save this trainwreck

It wasn't down to the tattoos.

It was because he has two visible scars in the same places as the gunshot holes on the robin costume (both shoulders)

It was so intentional that they even added his two scars to a shirtless action figure of Leto Joker. I personally never bought into the Robin Joker thing once his connection with Harley was revealed.

Why would they bother denying it unless he actually is Jason Todd?
Checkmate

This theory was stupid because the general public only knows one Robin, and his name is Robin

this makes my head hurt.

You are about Katana right?

That's exactly what the Joker would say. Not buying it

Of all the parts in DKR, that's the one that made me physically angry.

The theory wa sstupid ebcause Jared Leto would not have signed up to play fake Joker

Anyone who wanted this to be true is legit retarded.

Would you say they're...damaged?

Because he's Dick Grayson

I think they have reports that are saying Eastwood isn't Dick and he isn't playing Deathstroke either like some other rumor suggested.

He also confirmed that the humor reshoots Faraci made up were bullshit.

Yeah all they had to say was Richard Grayson but Robin? Fucking Robin?!

They wouldn't introduce Dick in this movie. That wouldn't make much sense.

Why would he be a Robin? That's so dumb, no executive would allow this ever. Do you have any idea how far this would ostracize 90% of the public? They haven't even introduced a Robin on this universe to begin with. That would be a terrible decision.
Whoever came up with this shit, just fuck off.

Why do so many people want a non actor as nighwing?

Probably some not "MUH" Joker, fag.

Because it's Dick Grayson

John Blake has doesn't have much in common with Dick Grayson. They called him Robin because it's more of what he stood for.

Am I then only who feels this Joker is a bit over the top?

He always been.

they did it because they wanted to shoehorn in a reference

No. Hes a combination of every Robin. They did it cause Nolan literally just adapted comic arcs then threw fits when anyone called him out on it. Their reasoning for doing it was that Prodigal comes next in the story.

Did this really need confirming? Who was retarded enough to think they were going to do that anyway?

>s-senpai the joker gave me these things of disgrace

It was the tattoos. Jokerfans went full NOT MUH and couldn't handle a Joker with Taroos and grill (the damaged tattoo pushing them over the edge). And they can to make up a reason that it wasn't the real joker.

Pretty much this. Tattoo and "grill" were bad enough but the Damaged sent their autism into over load and pushed them over to the realm of full retard

user, theyre were people convinced Affleck was secretly Deathstroke and the real Batman was Bale for christ sake. People are fucking idiots

The only character from this that looks like they'll be worth it is Boomer.

it looks like there auctualy going to portray him as the racist piece of shit he is
im hype

>as the racist piece of shit he is
Probably not. Racism in protagonists is basically a no go.

but at least he's going the teams biggest asshole.

That fire bit was fucking gold.

That's what they want us to believe

>Jared Leto drew a dick on Henry's shirt
THE MADMAN

I mean the idea of Joker being Jason is stupid. I agree with you there but

>They haven't even introduced a Robin

We haven't met one. But we know one existed at some point and have seen their costume.

I can see him not being blatantly racist like calling Deadshot a nigger or anything but I can see him making a touchy joke at Katana's expense and getting dirty looks or something.

That being said, as an Ausfag myself, Captain Boomerang will become a national hero to us and statues will be erected in his image.

Remember when everyone instantly realized Cotillard was playing Talia and they insisted she was a new original character even though literally no one was fooled lmao

>Jai Courtney, one of the worst things to come out of your country will be hailed as a national hero
o the irony

>Jai Courtney, a once shunned Australian actor, earns back the respect of his country by starring in a movie as a racist portrayal of a racist character

I can see it happening.

>Captain Boomerang will become a national hero to us and statues will be erected in his image.
Good. He's pretty much the only reason I'm halfway interested in watching this film. Well also Katana.

Fuck Arkham Knight for making stupid casuals think Jason is an important character or that Death in the Family/Under the Hood are "classic" stories.

Like any time you talk to one of these retards about Batman they can't go one minute without bringing up Jason Todd. SO YOU THINK JASON IS GONNA GET INTRODUCED IN SUICIDE SQUAD BEFORE THEY DO UNDER THE RED HOOD FOR THE BATMAN MOVIE, OR WILL THEY SAVE HIM FOR THE END OF JUSTICE LEAGUE?

I BET YOU PLAY AS JASON TODD IN THE NEXT BATMAN GAME AND HE'S THE NEW BATMAN

I WONDER IF THEY'LL GIVE JASON TODD HIS OWN MOVIE AFTER THE NEW BATMAN FILM IS UNDER THE RED HOOD.

JASON TODD
JASON TODD?
JASON TODD

I fucking hate gamers so much.

I want every single one of the Captain's scenes to be as insulting as possible to Australia.

>Under the red Hood is an iconic story that has been told three times in three different mediums and referenced constantly, most recently in Batman v Superman
>Durr only Casuals think it's a classic story

Be as upset at the stupid things people say about Jason Todd and his stories but don't lie like that user.

>Everyone has dramatic flashbacks.
>Boomer's is one of him bludgeoning a kangaroo.
Beyond that I know nothing of Australia.

I mean her thick accent pretty much gave away who she was

>Boomer's opening sequence is him being dragged off by the cops, half naked and screaming obscenities, after coward punching a teenager to death for spilling his beer
>Prison looks like something out of a spaghetti western and there's snakes and kangaroos everywhere.

What about the emus?

it was actually margot who drew it and it raises more questions.

>there are people who still believe Batman had a Robin older than him
KEK

>Batman had a Robin older than him
has anyone ever done something like this, actually? I think it could be neat.

there's probably SOME elseworld out there where Alfred is his Robin

When will Snyder confirm that Batfleck isn't Deathstroke?

And Miranda Tate wasn't Talia Al Ghul

Batfleck's been Batman for 20 years, and Leto Joker doesn't really look like he's 40-50, so how come people think he's the original one that was always messing with Bats? Unless he wasn't there for more than a decade or so.

there's always lazarus pits

>Do you have any idea how far this would ostracize 90% of the public?
They already did some multiverse shit in BvS so having more than one Robin wouldn't be that big of a stretch.

>ywn sign Henrys chest with your dick

Jared Leto is eternally in his 20's though.

He periodically knocks Harley up and rubs the placenta on his face after disposing of the baby.

Wait, how long has Harley supposedly been around in the DCEU?

How do you all feel about this clip?

youtube.com/watch?v=nhhqmRJ8CD8

Some people think this scene is too cheesy. I think it's perfect. It's how I always imagined Batman vs. Joker and Harley in live action. Leto's laugh is the only thing that is off for me.

i hope we get all the other villans to give him a dirty look just to watch Sup Forums complain even though it basicly happened in one of the first few issues of suicide squad.

well it was more of a look of is this guy serious but still

i remember they explicitly said he will be racist probably not to the extent he normally is but still a little i hope.

hey this is a country that worships ned fucking kelly

Looks alright. Leto's as good as I expected, though I'm even more convinced the Cholo Joker look was a misfire now that I've seen a bit of the performance.

What is he going to do? Hug his boomerangs close to his chest when Deadshot comes close?

It was an inevitability with David Ayer. He's to LA Mexican gangbanger culture what Tarantino is to black culture you'll never be able to separate that stuff from their work.

I'm amazed he didn't figure out a way to put dreads and retarded facial hair into Fury somewhere.

>or that Death in the Family... are "classic" stories.

A Death in the Family is a classic story you fucking windbag. It's probably the most important post-Crisis Batman story for the development of Batman as a character.

Should Jason have been resurrected? Probably not, but Under the Red Hood isn't a bad story.

>the Cholo Joke
Wait. That look is supposed to be evocative of Cholos?

>yfw Johns and Snyder just ditch the tattoos and never mention them ever after SS

Well I mean Ra's is a super white Irishman in the Nolanverse, so...

>Cholos
He's doesn't have a shaved head, sunglasses, and a goatee so I don't think he's a cholo

He didn't say he is not Robin

>Cholo Joker

You have never seen an actual cholo before have you?

Jared Leto has gone absolutely insane and it's beautiful.

>most recently in Batman v Superman

I don't remember that.

>so...

So what?

You don't remember the Robin costume that was on display with "HA HA HA, JOKE'S ON YOU, BATMAN!" spraypainted on?

I hope they don't lead in to an under the red hood adaptation because that wouldn't work in a universe where Batman is a mass murderer

The editing is kind of weird, hopefully it's a rough cut

I remember the costume. I don't remember any sort of reference to Under the Red Hood in BvS.

Whoever thought this shit is "not muh" personified. Leto is literal within two years of Ben's age. Why would a Ribin ever be the same age as Bruce.

It was actually Eyebrows you fucking kek of sheisse.

>People always play their age in movies

Well there's a shot of him with no tattoos in the trailer, and seeing as he has them in that clip with Batman which is presumably a flashback, it's possible he loses them somehow in the movie.

There's plenty of magic going around in this movie so anything is possible

That's more a reference to Death in the Family than anything else

>missing the point
Because they would get a 44 yr old to play a character thats at least 20 years younger instead of getting someone in their twenties.

There's those Ghost Rider films with Nic Cage, you know.

Yeah, people love those movies.

>those scenes where they try and pretend Nic Cage and Eva Mandes are the same age

That was stright out of Walk Hard

>Marvel movies have retarded casting
Of course they do. They have a milf not a gilf as great aunt may and expect folks to believe a 26 yr is a apart of a rank in the military that you have to have at least 20 yrs of experience to have.

Cause shoulder wounds and J latter in same place as in AK.

People have this theory because Batman is completely fine with killing people now in the movies. So Joker must be someone important to him because he's still alive and kicking and not underneath a wheel of the batmobile

>drew a dick
>dick
>dick grayson

ayer confirmed for misdirection

This is absolutely true. Leto is too much of a narcissist.