How would Homecoming Peter act with the symbiote?

How would Homecoming Peter act with the symbiote?

There'd be a lot more dancing.

Ya'll bitches skinny af namsayin baka desu where dem big booty hoes at yo das rite baka baka we finna go to Harlem namsayin hol up yo whas good nigga

He'd start being racist to his classmates.

Jesus fucking christ man, what a shitshow

He'd be white instead of black

Ayo, hol' up

>Mary Jane is an ugly black girl
>Flash Thompson is an effeminate Indian
>Some fat asian is inserted as Peter's friend just because
top fucking wew lad

That poo looks lesbian

One in the pic is Liz. This is MJ.

I imagine him being Milo Yiannopolis but gayer

The movie would have been a lot better if she and RDJ weren't in it.

this is also MJ

Even worse

>>Some fat asian is inserted as Peter's friend just because
They stole the black Spider-man's best friend. He served absolutely no purpose, just like the real thing.

He's the hobgoblin the comics

straight

Make so many quips that the symbiote would detach and get as far away from that faggot as it could get.

tfw Sally Avril's casting was probably the most accurate of them all

He would browse Reddit all day and tweet Sup Forums screenshots.

There'd probably be lots of rap music.

I'd like to see them bring him in as Uncle Ben for a flashback.

What's an Uncle Ben?

He wouldn't. The venom symbiote will already be with Brock, without it or Brock himself ever encountering spider-man.

Everyone would let him get away with it because he's "black".

Using a chink Android phone

>Infinity War Pt 2
>Peter gets the symbiote halfway though the film
>In the end he manages to punch Thanos out with the symbiote's help
>Spider-Man Homecoming sequel
>Peter wears the black suit for the whole film
>Ends up accidentally killing the big bad of the film
>This causes him to get rid of the suit for good after realizing how it's affecting him for the worse
>Post-credits scene is Brock finding the symbiote

He'd be dancing for sure!

The Venom movie is not in the MCU.

Directed by Sam Raimi

Instead of being a shy beta who is crushing on a nigger, he'd be the nigger who talks lyk dis and BLACKED's all the white honeys at his school.

There is no way that is going to work out. I'm not saying the movie won't be good, its just that I have no doubt Marvel is going to end up striking a deal.

There is absolutely no way Tom Holland is a high school Peter Parker in a world where Eddie Brock is in his 40s.

IT's a shame, because I'd like to see a world where Peter actually ruined Eddie's life and not for the shitty canon reason. I'd also like to see how thies sensitive kind naive young peter deals with Carnage. Who is by all account sa fucking nightmare.

Then they should bring back Garfield for the Venom movie and have a Spider-Man multiverse.

He would be like Milo yiannopolous. Niggerdicks and all

Would've made more sense to cast Alan Ritchson as Eddie and go the Spectacular route where he starts out as an older brother figure to Peter.

>they should bring back Garfield for the Venom movie

that took me a while to figure out

They could figure it out.

Peter decides to intern at the daily bugle, due to his close relationship with Spiderman he quickly sidesteps veteran photographer Eddie Brock. Eddie Brock loses work, ends up getting fired. etc. etc.

Yeah, but it would still be weird having a guy old enough to be his father going after him. And it's not like other villains. Ediie would know he's a kid. Eddie is supposed to be somewhat of a negative mirror image of Peter. Huge age difference destroys that.

>Miles already teased despite that Peter is still in high school

That paki being Flash ruined any chance of seeing Agent Venom in the MCU

asian was alright

Well it may make sense if Peter acts like a huge asshole, which would be ok if he has the black suit.

them being fucking highschool students ruined any chance of seeing Agent Venom. Flash isn't Venom till he loses his legs in the iraq war

Karen, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the suit

Suit, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Karen

I wasn't talking to either of you then. That was me talking to myself. Give me some space!

Suit...Karen, I'm sorry I shouted at you guys. Please don't join forces into a latex Ultron to kill me in my sleep

The symbiote would eat Karen and the Stark suit. He'd hear a monstrous version of his own voice.

The stark suit needs to go. Spider man is not Iron man.

They could make it work. Have Holland/Peter work at the Bugle, while Eddie's been there for a while, and probably got 20 years exp on top of Peter. But then Jameson gives the brownie points to Pete, and then Eddie gets fired for trying to blackmail Peter. It could work for sure.

isnt the symbionite his new b/gf?

Huh?

Can't wait for Peter to flaunt his sexy ass in the movie

Why the hell did he agree to do that? It's not funny. It's just weird.

I want to die

fuck off with your capeshit and don't return

>Ned Leeds
>Hobgoblin
why does Sup Forums constantly have comic book threads if they don't know shit about comics? I know this isn't Sup Forums, but goddamn, you fags talk about capeshit with such authority and none of you know what you're talking about.

God DAUYMN I wanna cum in that little have niglet cunt.

YouTube pranks

He's one of the many Hobgoblins there have been over the years, not choosing it of his own volition, but getting brainwashed to throw people off the scent that the original was Roderick Kingsley. So he kind of was the Hobgoblin. He was also kind of framed.

MJ was biracial, not black.

Do gays make you uncomfortable?

A nigger is a nigger

I really hope they keep the symbiote an alien.

If Spider-Man 3 had the MCU label on it people would defend it to their dying breaths.

>It's just a funny dance montage, learn to have fun XDDDD

he will announce that hes gay after the second spiderman flick

screencap this

This.

that excuse hold no weight when Homecoming take place 8 years after Avengers and Miles has already been teased even though he gets Spider powers when Peter is an adult

Spider Man 3 had many problems but the dance was not one of them

Graphic scenes of nudity.

Agree? No user he insisted Disney probably shit a brick when they saw it.

That nigress isn't mary jane. Her name is michelle jones. The whole mj thing was just a baiting easter egg for fanboys and Sup Forumsniggers like yourself

still a nigger

Who's Tom is this video?

Like Leto Joker.

Yep.

Nope.

>If Spider-Man 3 had the MCU label on it people would defend it to their dying breaths

Come on, now. Even the most hardcore lovers of the MCU have their limits

Different user, but disagree. If Spider-Man 3 had the MCU label, it would be praised as much, if not more than any other MCU movie.

Spider-Man 3 is miles better than any Hulk movie or Thor 1

It would be funny if he became a serial rapist.

Spider-Man 3 (as bad as it is) is better than every MCU movie except Iron Man and maybe Incredible Hulk and Winter Soldier.

Nice dubs, fella

That's the funniest part about all the bitching, bellyaching, and butthurt surrounding the MJ casting rumors: Zendaya fits the classic Marvel sex kitten look better than Dunst ever has or could.

She's not even Mary Jane. She just happens to have the initials "MJ".

GotG and GotG vol. 2 were also pretty good.

He'd probably sick it's dick

>being this new

Sup Forums already defends that scene to death

*suck

he cant act and is very 1 note

I guess, but they lose points for going so far off of the source material and making the comics follow suit.

>Black Spider-Man
The movie would finally be 100% diverse.