Batman decapitates this man with his car

Batman decapitates this man with his car.

youtu.be/ePCZUr-kTco?t=3m6s
>3:06

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Why-Batman-Kills-People-Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-Justice-120837.html
m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
youtube.com/watch?v=ePCZUr-kTco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Onay autist let me explain something to you. Precognition is not a super power Batman has. He had no fucking idea when he came out of that window he was gonna smash through that guy. Murder has to have intent. Manslaughter is negligence which any vigilante is going to commit.

That's a great action sequence.

>Batman decapitates this man with his car.

Sweet

>putting your head under a guy's car

That guy was suicidal. Should have just let Batman have the kryptonite.

Awesome!

>That's a great action sequence.
Sure, but for Batman to just go around murdering people and than calling Superman a threat to humanity the next second, it's just stupid.

Zack, please go.

Batman wasn't aiming to kill the guy, but if he killed him during the process he doesn't mind because the guy shouldn't of been there in the first place.

This is a broken Batman who went off the rails after Jason. He even says at the start "There was a time above... a time before. There were perfect things... diamond absolutes. But things fall, things on Earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, they took me to the light. A beautiful lie."

And then

Bruce Wayne: Not today... but twenty years in Gotham, Alfred... we've seen what promises are worth. How many good guys are left? How many stayed that way?

Alfred Pennyworth: That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

I agree it was a mistake to have him killing though; they really fucked that up and I hope in future installments he discusses how he broke his rule and crossed the line.

Bat of murder fags BTFO.

Batman is doing justice as he sees it; thousands died in the metropolis incident. Batman wants to kill Supes incase he ever turned bad. Batman feels powerless.

>The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

>Batman decapitates this man with his car.

so?

He didn't kill though. Killing someone is with intent. This was an accident cause Batman has no fucking way of knowing that guy was gonna be there. In every other instance in the film when he could have just outright murdered people he doesn't.

Batman in the feature film Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice is the v deuteragonist bad guy who has become deeply disillusioned with his war on crime, seeing them no longer as people, but weeds to pulled up. This is confirmed by the fact that he says as much when Alfred confronts him in the burned out husk of Wayne manor, is heavily implied by his shrine to Robin. Batman's ultimate breakdown and transformation is heralded by the destruction in Metropolis which he witnesses firsthand and is confirmed in absolutely no unclear terms by Alfred in his good men turned cruel speech.

I hope this has helped you understand some of the dynamics of the film and why Batman casually takes lives, OP.

ad·ap·ta·tion
adapˈtāSH(ə)n/
noun
A movie, television drama, or stage play that has been adapted from a written work, typically a novel.

>He doesn't like seeing badass Batman wrecking people's shit in his badass black supercar.
Learn to relax and enjoy things a little, user.

But user, Batman's Core has always been that he doesn't kill, even more so then Superman. If you got a guy going around killing 'bad guys', dressed in black, with extreme firepower and a dead family, isn't that just the Punisher?

It's incredible how many times this has to be explained and how people still cannot fucking grip the fact that Batman is the fucking bad guy of the first 2 acts.

It's incredible we can accept dozens of alternate universes where Superman snaps and goes nutso, but we absolutely cannot accept that this one movie does something similar.

He kills a lot more people in that scene than just one guy, you do know that, right? Or do you think all those guys spiraling away inside the burning wreckages of cars are okay as well?

But Batman doesn't kill a single person. In fact hes given the chance time and time again in this movie and he responds with nonletal force.

"I didn't kill him your honor I didn't know he'd be there when I crashed my car into a possibly populated building, I swear I didn't kill him"

>Batman's Core has always been that he doesn't kill

>Snyder movies are stupid

Yeah, no fucking shit, you failure of an abortion.

You realize that that wouldn't be considered murder in a court of law right?

Of course not, you are a stupid fuck who didn't even finish high school.

What's the maximum amount of people one human being can kill? What's the maximum amount of people a kryptonian can kill? Try thinking for once.

If you're going to try and and be a little pedantic shitposter with no life, at least learn the difference between murdering and killing.

Wasn't that just something they introduced later because of Robin?

>But Batman doesn't kill a single person

>says the autist that thinks manslaughter is murder

If Batman had taken those guys guns in the warehouse and executed them one by one, sure he would have murdered. Smashing his car into someone he doesn't know is there is in no way murder.

I didn't say murder you illiterate fuck
I said killed. He'd still go to jail for that, crashing your fucking tank of a car into a building that you don't know if there's people inside or not is complete bullshit
If batman was really sticking to his "no kill" code then he wouldn't be doing shit like that

>implying I was referring to Earth-2

>It's a "Snyderdrones bend over backwards to justify Snyder's poor decisions" thread

Like clockwork.

Batman would go to jail for everything he does.

This is also one thing which I think was great. There are sometimes people who ask "Superman goes evil all the time, what would happen if Batman went evil?" Well, here we have it. Yet people are still unable to grasp it.

>even more so then Superman

But he CHOSE to smash his car into a truck that he KNEW had people inside

Who watches the batmen

I'm the guy you replied to.

Yes he did kill him. Did he intentionally murder him? No. Would he of preferred to take him alive? Yes.

But this is a Batman who is over the edge and no longer respects the lives of criminals. Whats the line he says in the movie? "Criminals are like weeds, you take one off the streets and another one pops up in its place".

This is a jaded Batman who has lost his patience. If criminals get themselves killed in the process then he doesn't mind, but he doesn't actively kill if he has an alternative.

But he did kill them. Manslaughter maybe and not murder for the guy on the back of the truck, but Batman is still responsible whether it was intentional or not.

Batman's core has always been a hero that fights for justice no matter what, with an indomitable will, wits, and strategy. The No kill code is optional, but preferable.

>tries to make a point
>doesn't even post the right characters

Why are you so triggered? Are you really saying the Batman in dawn of justice DOESN'T kill?

What about the guys he blows up when in the Batplane? What about the guy who is in the back of the pick up truck on the mounted gun that he blows up?

You can dislike whatever you would like user, but the film clearly makes the case why Batman would have a casual disregard for careening into Russian slavers with his car and how it reflects his newly bred disillusionment and cruelty. This is reiterated multiple times in the film.

There's nothing to justify or bend over backwards for, it's clear as day what the characterization they were going for was.

Even though I've read Dark Knight Returns, I was still super nervous he was going to snipe KGBeast in this scene. With Zack you never know.

>The No kill code is optional
That's Superman. Batman has actively gone out of his way to say that murder is never an option.
>I said killed, not murdered
Fuck off, he knew what he was doing.

This is a quote from Charles Roven one of the procuers of the movie. It is response to "why does Batman kill?"

>I think that it just came about that this particular Batman, he’s been jaded by the process. There’s a really amazing line in the movie, ‘20 years in Gotham, how many good guys are left? How many stayed that way?’ And let’s face it, he’s a very damaged guy... We see Robin is not around. The character has evolved, and he’s definitely a more brutal guy, and we wanted him to be right on that edge, right on that razor. And he has to be on the razor’s edge, or why would he get Superman’s attention?"

Source: cinemablend.com/new/Why-Batman-Kills-People-Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-Justice-120837.html

When he has the option no he doesnt. He repeatedly goes out of his way to use non lethal force.

that was the most judge dredd shit i've ever seen

So, Snyder is the Frank Miller of comic book movies now?

pls, no

>tries to make a point
>doesn't even post the right characters
So what's your argument? These are alternate universe Superman and Batman and because of that they can kill? Because the movies are alternate universe Superman and Batman. Because of that, can they not also kill if the people making the film want explore this angle?

They were robots built by Luthor.
:^)

NOT MUH BATMAN

NOT MUH SUPERMAN

NOT MUH WONDER WOMAN

NOT MUH AQUA MAN

NOT MUH FLASH

The first time I read Dark Knight Returns I was nervous Batman would snipe someone because with Frank Miller you never know. Honest.

Oh look another thread where we pretend that BVS was the first movie to have a Batman that kills!

m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM

But thats what everyone else is saying in this thread, why are you so salty?

What about the guy at the 2 minute mark here? He didn't really need to die. This is a Batman who doesn't mind killing if the other guys are being assholes, he is a fallen Batman.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePCZUr-kTco

See

Batman stop believing in the cause and gave up on his moral once he decided to kill Superman.

In Batman's mind he failed and Superman, despite at the moment playing the hero card,will fail too and when that happen it won't be just Gotham that will pay the price, like in the case of Batman, but whole world. That's why Batman was going jihad on Superman.

It's a depressed man taking him and another dude that he see as a equal and superior, because he thinks that what they do is futile and will only lead to ruination.

How can people still not get that?

>All this triggering
We get it Sup Forums, you hate this movie.

Stalin would like to have a word with you.

>We get it Sup Forums, you hate this movie.
Nah, I love it. The Ultimate Edition that is.

Obviously, the point is to make a shit load of money with as minimal effort and resources as possibly needed to create a product that continues to generate income while competing against rival companies.

Say what you will, but it's just a shit movie to make a quick profit in the end.

It's the first movie where Batman kills with an actual reason. That why I accepted it and love it so much. Snyder always has a reason for why people do things, which is great. He leaves no room for errors or plot holes.

>mobile link

fucking disgusting

>Say what you will
Sure, I liked it. I also bought the blu-ray and will be at the front of the line for Justice League. I'll think of you then.

Stalin's kill count is nothing compared to what the REAL Man of Steel is capable of. He could annihilate the entire planet if he felt like it.

Any death that occurs during the commencement of a felony (vigilantism for example) is considered to be first degree murder in the United States.

Yes the point of the film is ultimately that Batman and Superman are not themselves. Superman martyrs himself because he can't be the hero the world needs and can be more powerful as a message than a man. Batman is in turn inspired by this.

I hear people bitch about the movie and all I hear is that not MUH _____.

NOT MUH SENSIBLE EDITING

Reminds me of one of a scene from JLU.
>time travel episode
>young Batman dangling a criminal over a ledge to get information
>old Batman pulls the crook back onto the building
>"I can't believe I was ever so green"
>proceeds to beat the crap out of the guy for information

BUT DID IT HAVE TO BE OVER 2 HOURS LONG?
I got so bored, I just wanted the whole movie to end during the final fight scene.

le attention span meme

Just kill yourself. Then you'll never be bored again.

as we saw from the theatrical cut, it wasn't long enough. it's a three hour movie.

The UE was three hours, but watching it it felt much faster than the theatrical. The extra connective scenes really smoothed it out for me.

NOT MUH LIKABLE CHARACTERS

>Derh, 2deep4U

Wow, I didn't have a problem with the extended editions of the lord of the rings boxset.
Probably because those were good movies that had to be edited to minimize time and NOT to try to make sense of a fucked up script by some hack!

BATMAN in the movie felt like a failure because of Jason Todd.
BATMAN in the movie felt powerless because of the Metropolis attack.
BATMAN in the movie stopped believing in his crusade and started thinking that it was futile.
BATMAN in the movie wanted to kill himself pursuing Superman.

The whole idea is that Batman thought that super-heroes/vigilantes were actually stupidity and harmful. He thought that if he was bad and ineffectual, what about Superman? Batman could only damage Gotham, but Superman could damage the world.

It's basically the usual "Batman goes against metas" amped up to 11 where Batman is not only trying to take Superman out, but himself in the process because he believed that the whole heroing thing was bad.

Oh you just have bad taste. Good to know.

>y-you j-just have s-shit taste!
Pat yourself on the back.

I'd be mildly less angry about Batman killing people if it didn't stem from Zack Snyder's rather egregious misreading of The Dark Knight Returns

He wasn't the only one I killed.

>I didn't MEAN to kill him, your honor

That's a solid argument you have there, chum

It's a reference to the previous Batman films. He has a lot of those. His misinterpretation of TDKR is something else entirely and is mostly about the scene where he shoots the gun at the bad guy.

He got better

But Superman was not responsible for what happened in Metropolis.

he kills people in every nolan movie, I never see people bitch about it then...

It's not a reference, Snyder just thinks it's OK if he does it because other people did it before him, despite ostensibly reading at least TDKR, which makes the no-killing rule very clear

I didn't MEME to quip him, your honor.

Disney has dumbed down audiences.

Don't be sad bro. Snyder is at fault not you.

Why Batman wants to kill SuperMan but not Joker?

Joker can't destroy the entire planet with his bare hands. Jack was probably a better friend to Bruce than Jason anyway.

>Joker can't destroy the entire planet
Not for lack of trying, mind

>Batman vs Superman is a movie for real DC fans
>but Batman and Superman don't act like the incarnation that most fans love
>NOT MUH BAT AND SUPES

heh

But Joker can make the entire planet FREAK

But he was playing hero and fucking things, which fueled Bruce's insecurities and paranoia that the playing hero was futile and only brought problems.