Trump Supporters: "I like Trump because he isn't afraid to say exactly what he means."

Trump Supporters: "I like Trump because he isn't afraid to say exactly what he means."
Donald Trump: "If Hillary wins maybe someone can assassinate her."
Trump Supporters: "He didn't mean that."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself, shill

Not an argument.

He didn't mean it.

He meant that people can and should stand up to defend their rights. There's a huge difference between that and assassinating someone, you moron.

>primejailbait

she looks like an old hag desu

SAD!

I wish Trump (or his campaign) had some balls and just said it was a joke in poor taste.

Instead, they're doing this ridiculous bullshit about how it means political power—shit nobody believes, least of all Trump's supporters.

>"He didn't mean that.

Easy. Because he didn't say that. Which would be obvious if you actually read the whole quote rather than downloading your beliefs on everything from CNN.

>"If Hillary tries to abolish the second amendment and takes guns, someone can remove tyranny by using their guns to remove her with force or action"
fixed that for you faggot OP. I don't care if he was kidding and meant mobilizing 2nd amendment supporters to vote or if he was implying using the moral authority granted by the constitution to remove tyrants when they grab guns on Hillary SHOULD she try to ban guns. Either is fine.

That's not what he said, you hue

It has been apparent to me in the months I've been following Trump that people like OP and the leftist media need to completely make up shit they only DREAM Trump said in order to bash him.

>I meant her nose! I meant blood coming out of her nose! Obviously, folks.

Nobody believes it. Be a man and exhibit some responsibility.

He neither said nor meant that.

What did Killary mean by this you guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

It was an imperative statement though.

>if hillary packs the supreme court with justices that take away your rights, maybe there's something the 2nd amendment groups can do about it.
He's not talking assassination, he's talking revolution.
And if they legislate from the bench to get rid of guns, that's exactly what'll happen.

I spent time in Japan and fucked a few girls like that. They are models hired for perv mags there, but after 6 months they crave white cock. Im not even good looking and the girls were 10s

This, pretty much.

Meh, getting tired of you shills. I think I'll take a break from engaging you fags until closer to the election. You know what he meant as does everyone else. Also, Hillary assassinates political opposition, so you can't have any integrity to support her so fuck off.

>He doesn't want to see Hillary frantically trying to stuff her intestines back in after being gunned down during her acceptance speech

That's a tranny that had its dick cut-off isn't it?

>Donald Trump: "If Hillary wins maybe someone can assassinate her."
He never said this tho

wtf i hate the second amendment now

Are you retarded?

Hillary has actually had people killed. What's your point?

she has a cute belly button

This. Unfortunate there is an enormous cadre of fuckwits that need their biases confirmed.

>maybe second amendment supporters will be able to fight for their rights
>OMFG HE LITERALLY JUST TOLD PEOPLE TO KILL SOMEONE WTF ARE YOU KIDIDNG REEEEEEE

sage

Who dat OP? I want to impregnate her

No he's just a shill, sadly.

I like how shills wish Trump admitted he was joking about assassinating hillary, seeing as that would actually be admitting to committing a crime

Fuck off

A pic for your boss, outsourced CTR drone. Hope she don't chew her tongue up too much.

>Donald Trump: "If Hillary wins maybe someone can assassinate her."
Except he didn't say that. You are making a fallacious argument of taking his quotes literally out of something that's not even actual quote.

you need your eyes checked, m8

Not gonna lie. If he did say it, I'd still defend it.

Our own founders said if the government became corrupt, the populace should get their guns and kill them all. An international war criminal who's hawked weapons to ISIS, had people whacked for political expediency, and is bought and paid for by people blowing up Americans at home and abroad is about as corrupt as this country can get.

Of course I'm speaking purely theoretically. NSA no bully.

The amount of (You)s and hasbara is hilarious and really shows how pathetic these trumplet losers are

Who cares, shillary deserves it

>Hillary Clinton joked about assassinating Obama in her 2007 campaign.

Did she mean it?

WTFE

hillary is a dark hitler right!

glorious nippon indeed.

no u.

Trump didn't say that Clinton needs to be shot, but he should have.

My trap sense is tingling

This. Very simple to understand.

>Brazilians have more common sense than some of my fellow countrymen

This is a weird feeling. How are the olympics treating you?

your ID is brown just like your skin

>If someone does something bad it justifies someone else doing something just as bad

Good stuff.

How about they're both shitty people? And you're enabling this bullshit by trying to shift the onus of awfulness from the turd sandwich back to the giant douche?

except he didnt say that, my mixed race jungle nigger.

I want to punch that belly until its black and blue~!
Yes I do!!!~

I honestly don't understand how anyone could support Trump. I mean besides being racist, bigoted, close-minded, and a big meanie, he is also mentally ill.

The time for the dancing bears is over folks. My girl Hillary has this thing in the bag. Cry moar stormfags.

You know there is such a thing as overbaiting

Cute!

Where is this meme coming from?

He was obviously talking about political action from NRA lobbyists.

>Says the only way to prevent Hillary from putting in Scotus picks that will take away guns if she wins is to utilize the second amendment, but he's not saying to shoot her.

Oh right, he's just calling for a revolution by 2nd amendment people is all. If you're the ones in charge of Europe I can totally see why the Brits would want to try and leave tbqh.

Show me where he said "Shoot her!" or kill yourself you fucking faggot.

HE DINDU NUFFIN
WAS TALKIN BOUT PEOPLE
DA FREE PEOPLE
THE MEDIA IS BYE-IS
HE WAS TURNIN' HIS CAMPAIGN 'ROUND

>1 post by this ID
>image.jpg

What did he mean by this?

He was specifically talking about the 2A being the only option left if she puts her Supreme Court nominees in post election. You can't lobby the Supreme Court either m80, it's pretty fucking clear what he's getting at.

"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know,"

I don't know how professionals read that to mean he is calling for pro 2nd amendment people to kill her. It's pretty obvious he is talking about the NRA and gun lobbyists.

Are you triggered, deutschbag?

Anyways, I think you're missing the point mane. I'm not saying he called for her to be shot, I'm saying he basically called for the "2nd amendment people" to take action if she put in anti gunner nominees. (And calling you out for acting like that's better).

Since lobbying doesn't work on the Scotus, and influencing Congress would be irrelevant once the picks are put through, what the fuck do you think is left for those "2nd amendment" people?

Just bite what you can chew and answer dammit

reminder that the media pushes these non-issues to mask real issues.

obama ransom money

hillary needed assistance walking up stairs

etc.

This is just embarrassing.

That is better because that is what the second amendment was ment for.

Putting judges in who solely act on politcal convictions and infringe upon your right to keep and bear arms they shall be shot or hanged.

Why do you want to become South Africa?

Trump you knucklehead I like your policies but you need stop with the childish insults and stupid comments. It makes you look like an amateur and will probably cost you the election

you are deliberately misrepresenting what a threat is.

"heheh maybe someone will kill obama" is not a threatening statement in the slightest.

It seems pretty clear that if "she gets to pick her people" is saying specifically that if her nominations are approved by Congress, there's nothing people can do. (Which makes sense, since they're stuck on the court till retirement/death)

Keeping that in mind, how the fuck is the NRA supposed to lobby the Supreme Court? And how many mental gymnastics do you have to do to not see the clear call for insurrection (not assassination) he's making there?

the Supreme court is lobbied literally all the time by both sides, they are not robots.

>she

What he meant was armed insurrection against Hillary's government/cabinet/judges. Not assassination, civil war, little bit different.

And what sets apart the "nothing you can do, folks" with the "second amendment people"? Do their votes count more towards the electoral college? Do they naturally have louder voices simply because they purchased a firearm?

Cool. It's good to know my five-seven will count more towards my support of Jill Stein.

It's bs though, our senile reptilian criminal is fully aware that taking away all the guns (as Trump said) will result in a civil war regardless of what Trump says. And in any case she/it won't be able to get anything close to what Reagan passed in the 80s.

It's retarded af to say no matter how you look it, and all he did was give the left more ammunition (again).

They're indeed autonomous, if that's what you mean. And it's not lobbying like with Congress, where you need to find re election funding and lobbies shell out shitloads in exchange for things. Lobbying the scotus literally consists of pleading by well paid lawyers (ie waaaay less effective)

No it wouldt if the media pretendts that you are alone with your opinion that banning ar's high cap mags and stuff should be enough to spark the war.
Trump unified every person that is aware of that danger behind him and made it a talking point

The same way all of them do. You influence the courts through 'amicus curiae' (Friend of the court) briefings, written and oral arguments, litigation and case evidence. They do this all the fucking time, there has been tons of research papers written showing they are pretty damn successful as well.

When did he say assassinate?

The Trump is getting awfully thin skinned of late - does he need a safe space?

She didn't joke about it, fool. The 2008 primary was looking more and more like it was in the bag for Obama, and people were asking Hillary why she hadn't dropped out yet. She totally unironically cited the chance of him being killed as one of the reasons she was staying in the race. It wasn't a joke at all.

>Implying most of the "2nd amendment people" he's talking about aren't already in the NRA, and have been influencing lawmakers to shoot down legislation further limiting the sale and acquisition of weapons like crazy.

What will they to if the supreme court is stacked with liberals?

You cant do anything against it because the SC is the last instance.

and also there are only 5 million NRA members and about 80 million gun owners.

And there are a lot of gun owner dummies who think a break action shotgun is "enough and reasonable" to defend yourself or that the 2nd amendment is for hunting.

I'm actually kind of curious about this, do you have any links to the research Mr dubs?

i dont see any dick

They aren't stacked with Libs, and that isn't even all that relevant. Dems and Repubs have appointed their opposites before, they do it based on how they view the law. Which is how they get influenced. It's one of the reasons the US doesn't have the gun control the rest of the west does.

A Supreme Court decision of the type that we're all afraid of would come in the form of:

>Anti-gun law passes
>Political organization says "You can't do that!" and sues in Federal court to get the legislative action shot down
>Case makes it to a SCOTUS appeal, Liberal court says, "Yes, they can."

If you fight like a dog at the legislative level, you can theoretically prevent the Court from ever having a case show up in front of it that gives it the opportunity to "re-interpret" the Second Amendment. It's just a long shot, because they'll pounce on the first case that sneaks by that is even tangentially related to gun control and everyone knows it.

he did mean that

kill yourself shill

that's the point of the 2nd amendment

sage

what do you guys mean?

did he literally say assassinate her?

or did he say something else, and you are claiming that we are misinterpreting the straw man that you built?

oh? that's what happened?

SAGE

We are just tired of your useless faggotry. But we get it selling your soul for .25 literally makes you guys the cheapest whores on the planet

Why do libs think he was talking about assassination? Assassinating Hillary would do nothing. You can't just kill 1, you have to kill them all (meaning all traitor Dem/Repub politicians). He was talking about a full armed revolt against D.C.

I am just saying that the Diane Feinsteins are out there, lurking for an opportunity and I see violence as a legitimate response if such laws were ever passed.

Justices have to be confirmed by the Senate. He could have meant lobbying the Senate the reject the justices. Just like is happening right now with Obama's pick, Merrill Garland.

stop posting my waifu

congrats, you won the edgiest post of the day award

please leave

Right, but I'm just pointing out that the most plausible way to interpret a statement about "2nd amendment people" doing something about a stacked SCOTUS is, in fact, to think about heavily active 2nd amendment groups like the NRA and their long-running practice of lobbying Congress. THOSE are the most obvious, most relevant "2nd amendment" people in the political discourse.

It's all well and good to point out that "resisting tyranny is what the 2nd amendment is for", but there is very little reason to actually believe that that's what Trump was even trying to talk about.

desu, if you dont have the liberal MSM spin in mind he could just meant right that, that gun rights activists and gun ethusiasts should get off their lazy asses and vote because this election is crucial concerning gun rights.

No, but it's sound advice. Kys

No he meant that. Read Federalist paper 46. What he suggested is the intended use of the second amendment.