i.imgur.com/bK9Z1VV.png
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg
>Latakia Aug 8
i.imgur.com/5rmDSpQ.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 9
SYRIA:
>HEAVY SyAAF/RuAF bombing SW Aleppo
>Reports that Syrian Army have advanced in Sooq al-Jebes (Aqrab)
>In SW Aleppo, SAA recapture al-Sanobrat hill (north of Wadhihi)
>Several convoys with cargo trucks have been able to use the Mallah farms route to supply west Aleppo
>In the early morning surprise IS offensive captured Aliyat hill in northeastern Sweida (between villages Juneineh & Barik), SAA&NDF had to retreat from the hill
>Clashes near Palmyra grain silos, SAA, NDF & Iraqis (probably Liwa Imam al-Ali) vs dozens of IS jihadis
>Hawsh Nasri village in East Ghouta now fully secured by Repub.Guard & NDF
UKRAINE:
>Border incident at Perekop was much larger than originally thought to be. Summary here
>Medical workers from Harkov Oblast sent close frontlines in anticipation of fighting

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad#Al-Qaeda_and_ISIS
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/763481630505889793
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shammar
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/763482267838713856
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html
globalresearch.ca/defense-intelligence-agency-create-a-salafist-principality-in-syria-facilitate-rise-of-islamic-state-in-order-to-isolate-the-syrian-regime/5451216
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html
rt.com/shows/sophieco/259493-isis-terror-war-arms/
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
consortiumnews.com/2016/03/31/how-us-backed-war-on-syria-helped-isis/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/10/former_dia_chief_michael_flynn_says_rise_of_isis_was_willful_decision_of_us_government.html
youtu.be/OHvdSQHGh1I?t=61
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/763474927471173632
almasdarnews.com/article/manbij-field-report-isis-lose-largest-aleppo-stronghold/
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/763491137260847104
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE
mail.com/int/news/europe/4534264-erdogan-informing-gulen-supporters-patriotic-duty.html
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3699363/Syria-rebel-beheading-child-sparks-outrage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ASSAD IS DIRTY PIGGU
SAA IS DIRTY PIGGU
HEZBOLLAH IS DIRTY PIGGU

#IMWITHHER

REMINDER: Assad supported al-Qaeda in Iraq which become ISIS

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad#Al-Qaeda_and_ISIS

I added some updates about Hohol land since the situation is getting worse and worse there. Pls provide feedback.

Conflict News @Conflicts 22m22 minutes ago

SYRIA: New #FSA group formed in #Aleppo city. Purpose to repel government attacks - @RaoKumar747

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/763481630505889793

>wikipedia

Assad gave shelter to Ba'athist party members and their families during the illegal US invasion of Iraq.

I'm seeing there allegations and even the interviews aren't cited. Plus the US government wanted and still wants to overthrow Assad, so I'm not buying into that unless there's something that backs that whole wiki article up.
But you'll keep posting this propaganda to shill for your moderate terrorist buddies.
And again, I'll remind you, that it's your government that created Al-Qaeda to begin with.

Black guy here, its a myth, my dick is average, and ALL my black friends complain about not being able to get white bitches :(

Can anyone translate what's writen there?

Don't be loud or I'll come

>A kike supporting jihadists

Whats your game Goldberg.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shammar

>12 MILLION members
Jesus, I never though tribes were this big

Remember, we are all going to see the promised future that is Greater Syria.

>Libyan GNC dindunuffin

thanks!!

LMAO
I love this guy
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/763482267838713856

>rebels likely have a few thousand foreign fighters, out of tens of thousands of Syrian fighters

yes, of course, very likely, because you said so. mmhm. Certainly, the most effective rebel groups do not have foreign funding, and their largest recruitment centers are not located in foreign countries. Nu-uh

>And remember ISIS fights against the rebels, it doesn't count as rebel, so most foreign Sunnis fight against the rebels

if rebels fight amongst each other, the one that makes me look bad doesn't count as a rebel. Even though they are a split off group from one of the rebel groups that count as a rebel. Because they are painted green on the map, you see. They are painted green because they are real rebels. And they are real rebels because the other side is painted big bad black. Simple.

Actually I'm thinking of gathering up all evidence for this, I've done it before and then copy and paste here

Sure, sure.
Also don't forget to add the history and origins of Al-Qaeda in general.

another

nakba

Don't forget to add all this:

Reminder that USA accidentally created ISIS.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html

Reminder that USA allowed ISIS to exist to isolate the syrian government.
>globalresearch.ca/defense-intelligence-agency-create-a-salafist-principality-in-syria-facilitate-rise-of-islamic-state-in-order-to-isolate-the-syrian-regime/5451216

Reminder that US-backed FSA fighters joined ISIS.
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696

Reminder that US backed rebels share weapons to al Qaeda.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html

Reminder that a great part of the weapons of ISIS come from US-backed rebels that sells them in the black market.
rt.com/shows/sophieco/259493-isis-terror-war-arms/
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

Reminder that US destabilized the SAA in fronts with no ISIS presence by giving heavy weaponery to the rebels. SAA had to transfer troops from the ISIS fronts to fight the rebels and that allowed ISIS to gain ground.
Reminder that US refused to do airstrikes to ISIS if the terrorists attacked syrian government territory, allowing them to take the ancient city of Palmyra.
consortiumnews.com/2016/03/31/how-us-backed-war-on-syria-helped-isis/

Remainder that US keeps supporting rebels knowing full well they are full of salafists, al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood.
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/10/former_dia_chief_michael_flynn_says_rise_of_isis_was_willful_decision_of_us_government.html

gas the yids

Who is the most succesful group currently fighting in Syria, from a military standpoint?
For me either Nusra or YPG

EXPLOSION!

They receive foreign funding like every revolution or militia in history does, and their recruitment even when it foreign countries recruits Syrians (remember the refugees)

I say likely because anyone who claims exact numbers in this war is a liar

>if rebels fight amongst each other

No, they are real rebels because they adhered to the military uprising of 2011 while ISIS barged from Iraq, acted like it owned the place, then started to behead the rebels because they told it to piss off

Nusra had a black flag, they still count as rebels, they fought other rebels, but they didn't go full retard

ISIS went full retard

I'd say nice try but it wasn't nice at all

TIP.

Definitely Jaysh al Fatah

Wait a while and you'll see them turn into living legends

did some look at the answers to that tweet.
i am sure you did becouse i found this shitty picture there ;D

Cosidering that: Every. Single. Source. for the claims on the wikipedia article come from US sources, which are hardly "unbiased" when it comes to the national interest of the USA....

"Good luck".

Yes, they will end up dying in legendary ways.

Ukraine needs to be a separate general. Ukraine and Syria General wouldn't work as one would overtake the other. Yemen and Libya are fine since this is limited to the middle east and those conflicts only compliment the thread.

Can someone please give me a TL:DR on this entire war. Is it almost over or what?

youtu.be/OHvdSQHGh1I?t=61

YPG or SAA
While the kurds have a lot of support, big amount of manpower and usually high morale, the syrian army have the arty and air superiority and ofc quite big amount of arms.

Jaish al-Fatah isn't a group per se, it's a coalition

Go to the WordPress .

>Every day IDF soldiers wake up and overlook ISIS territory from Golan High Ground and do literally nothing
>every
>day

sorry messed up the link
found the picture there
>@BosnjoBoy (19) Surprise coming. 4 Rebel groups withdrew from west #Aleppo & will open another front. Map prepeared

twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/763474927471173632

And Nusra didn't barge in from anywhere? yeah ok

I know, YPG also started as a coalition before the PYD sidelined KDP-S aligned groups

Hard to choose which JaF group is the best, the main three or four are all quite good

nother New Group (Might be Part of "The first Squad of Aleppo") in Northern Aleppo to Fight #ISIS with Turkey Weapons

YPG followed by SAA, both of them have turned around from being on the brink to asserting major dominance n their regions.
The war will come down to SDF/YPG vs SAA unless the two can kiss an make up before their mutual enemies are eadicated.

Why aren't they wearing shoes?

They did, but most of Nusra defected to ISIS in 2013, Nusra had to rebuild itself by absorbing FSA groups, and receiving support from Ahrar

One can say Nusra defected from ISIS and stayed loyal to the opposition

yeah ok

Why is there a random log on there? Some sort of support? That's kind of embarrassing.

Yeah I saw it, not sure the quote is accurate, maybe Bosnjo is trolling as usual

Memorabilia from Russian forests to keep up the Ruski morale

The only thing I can see if Assad loses is that Syria will turn into Lybia 2.0
It's just going to be a bunch of gangs fighting for power and doing whatever they want, as well as ISIS will expand, again, on the Syrian territory. There's just no way that anything good can come from toppling Assad.

Too hot

Source please? I doubt it cause First Division (firqa means division) of Aleppo is in the city, separated from Azaz

I really hope rebels take al Rai and Sawran soon, SDF is coming to Afrin

Agreed. A total victory for Assad would be a bad, but a total victory for the rebels would simply be a disaster. Not that either side can realistically win the war.

almasdarnews.com/article/manbij-field-report-isis-lose-largest-aleppo-stronghold/

It's used to unstick the vehicle if it gets bogged by chaining it to the tracks.

There is a page in the Abrams manual that explains how to do the same thing.

Russians simply bring their own logs.

twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/763491137260847104

No. Its for helping to get out of stuck positions. Nearly all Russian tracked vehicles have one.

Ahrar ash-Sham is obviously the "best" group, they are funded by Qatar, Turkey AND Saudis, they have a lot of well trained troops, can use some FSA assets, are """moderates""" in the west. There's nothing they lack. Also, now that al-Nusra """isn't affiliated""" with al-Qaeda anymore they are very powerful too, it's only matter of time when UN drops them out of their terrorist list. Both are going to be the next leaders and the leading military groups in Islamic State of Syria if Assad falls.

>A total victory for Assad would be a bad

Explain.

I'll allow it.

Why would a total Assad victory be bad? I think if this does happen he will enact some reforms no doubt, and he has some war-hardened, hardcore supporters in major cities.

Oh, duh, now I know what you're talking about.

They call themselves Northern Thunder/Raad al Shamal

Very good, I hope these guys are well trained and will actually capture Sawran, al Rai, Akhtareen, and Jarablus

>it's only matter of time when UN drops them out of their terrorist list
I doubt that, not going to happen imo

>barefoot ninjas
mfw

I hope so

GET IN HERE

UN wouldn't drop them cause there's a Russian veto on these things

We're talking about military efficiency not political clout though, Ahrar is the biggest group, but not sure they are better at fighting than JFS, and we have other groups like TIP and Jund al Aqsa, also quite strong in battle

Can't wait for these durkas to cry about muh cities over the next few weeks. Moderate beheaders prepare your anus you are going back to getting raped by assad.

It would only escalate Sunni Jihadism around the ME further, not only in Syria. The Saudis would get it too, and seeing how they are failing against the Houthis they might collapse, Turkey also, maybe Qatar etc.. Plus you could expect a fairly brutal cleansing campaign to get rid of govt. enemies. You might disagree here, but I feel like the political machine around Assad, like the Mukhabarat etc. would use the opportunity to do that for sure. Also I don't think Assad is quite as in control of the Syrian govt. as some people think. Lastly I think it would further deepen the sectarian problem that Syria and its neighbours already have.

>There's just no way that anything good can come from toppling Assad.

There is actually one good thing that can happen: one of Assad's generals might take power and start acting like a real dictator. That would be good, though it might be too late now.

What decides the war is when one of the major players gets knocked out.

In order of least to most likely

1. Kurds (under no real pressure and advancing on every front, highly unlikely they'll fold first)
2. SAA (despite big setbacks, a complete defeat for them is currently not in the cards. Russia is too invested in them to allow it).
3. FSA (woulda been first last week, but they held on)
4. ISIS (Only side currently having to fight two separate civil wars in Iraq and Syria. You could argue the kurds also, but they YPG and KRG fight mostly independently. They currently losing both of those battles. Raqqa or Mosul falling could spell the end for ISIS.)

Right now all the factions counter balance each other, it will take the complete collapse of one to end the war.

>Jund al Aqsa
Nah, they are garbage and have only won battles againts poorly trained NDF groups. They are like IS but without all that man power to zerg rush their enemies with.

I wish an engineered conflict like the one we've been witnessing in Syria for years upon all those that have been making it happen there, be it camelfuckers, kebab or gringos

Another basbetball player american YPG terrorist mercenarie killed

Well they were largely responsible for the Baath Vanguards base at Mastouma falling, though you could argue Idlib and Morek were NDF

He was pushing reforms since 2000, most of which were blocked by the "old guard" in the government.

Victory would, I think, enable him to force the reforms through, and democratise Syria as he wanted to from the first.

It wouldn't escalate Sunni Jihadism in Syria. And Assad has stated in several speeches that he is willing to step down if the Syrian people vote him out (but not due to foreign pressure). Amnesty is already being offered to surrendering rebels, and the civil war has shown the average Syrian that islamism is not likely to lead to a better life post-war.

To be honest, as far as the Saudis go, fuck them. Half of the problems in the ME are their fault.

Fair points, all, although I doubt the Saudis will collapse even if they fail in Qatar (they won't any time soon).

Given how the whole world would be watching the aftermath of an Assad victory I still foresee some revisions to constitutional law and fresh elections. I doubt they'll be clean elections, but it will give him a chance to shore up his support and pay lip service to his unifying role.

If ISIS falls in Iraq and Syria this will only bolster Iran-Syria-Hezbollah who will all have greater military experience and an strengthened alliance.

Just stepping back and looking at it. This really is a remarkable conflict.

At least 4 different major sides fighting each other for over 5 years at this point. Has any state ever failed as completely as this? I know there have been long civil wars, but the sheer number of factions fighting each other in a kind of power balance for this long is crazy.

>terrorist supporting roach calling others terrorists
Your guys behead any 12 year olds lately?

Eh, this isn't a civil war, it'sa thinly veiled proxy war.
American civil war? That was a civil war.
War of the roses? That was a civil war.
This isn't really a civil war, it would never have been a thing were it not for hillary clinton and her muslim brotherhood and royal dutch shell friends.

Even a proxy war rarely has more than 2 at tops 3 major players.

Especially with string pullers often supporting 2 out of the 4 sides.

I don't think there has even been a conflict like this in world history.

Actually I'm a derp, a lot of chinese civil wars resembled stuff like this. Still, I can't think of an example outside of China and china tends to be kinda crazy.

holy shit what kind of news is that...
they are actually reading the results of their shitty website polls...

why are they even streaming that shit... ??

So IS got rekt in Sirte for real now?

Yeah, it is all ogre for them in Libya.

Many Chinese civil wars wrote the book on proxy wars and "spheres of influences"

youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE

He's a Sup Forumsack.

Sure, maybe not in Syria, you're right. But combined with what mentioned (the Shia crescent from Iran to Lebanon being established), an Assad victory would be complete humiliation for Sunni Jihadists and evne more importantly Sunni-Majority states around the ME. Especially the Saudis would lose a ton of legitimacy from it, this is where Al-Qaeda etc. come in. Not to mention that it would embolden Shia groups there too probably. I don't mention this because I'm a fan of Saudi Arabia, but because it would be the equivalent of putting out a fire and another two starting elsewhere.

Both of you seem to point towards political reform, but remember, I'm talking about a total govt. Victory (possibly even over the Kurds in Rojava). Reform and conciliation is what I expect from Assad at the inevitable peace talks, which is why I want the SAA to win as much as possible; they and the Kurds need to have more bargaining chips than the rebel groups to balance out US/Turkish/Israel/Saudi influence, and also because they represent all religious and ethnic minorities in the country while the rebels are 99,9% Sunni Arabs.

LMAO,Keep coming the middle east americans and europeans for YPG, This is not game
We will kill more of you faggots
This is middle east not WEST
more dead terrorists
American mercenary YPG terrorist bites the dust:

Answer the question how many 12 year olds have your boys beheaded in the past month?

Otto, you should turn yourself in for the reward money:

mail.com/int/news/europe/4534264-erdogan-informing-gulen-supporters-patriotic-duty.html

He is right though, you are terrorist scum who behead children and shout allah akbar immediately after, the fact you call anyone else terrorists is rich. Esspecially since you are out right jihadist scum

He was 19 you moron
Answer the question how many children have your boys bombed in the past month with jets?

>Not to mention that it would embolden Shia groups there too probably.

Okay, this is a fair point, and one I didn't consider, although it seems that the main Shia bastions have already been drawn in the sand, and internal disputes like those in Saudi Arabia aren't going to be won even if Assad wins. Exacerbated, maybe, but still low intensity - there's just not enough Shia in SA to really tip the balance.

Other conflict areas (Afghanistan, Pakistan) won't be phased one way or the other due to Shia victory.

The only person who ever said he was 19 was a literal jihadi supporter with no proof on twitter.

He was a sick boy, He couldn't grow up
Anyways he was 19

>19 year old
Literal jihadists once again have the most pathetic damage control.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3699363/Syria-rebel-beheading-child-sparks-outrage.html

>this palestinian child we killed was 19!!!
Didn't know you worked for Mossad Onur ;)

>(((they))) le protect democracy and whatever shit Burgers like in the Middle East true story with Jews your win goy true American here!!! gib billion dollarz pls!!!
>(((they))) are le (((ally))) of the west/u.s.a in the region !!!
>(((they))) are greatest kebab remover!!!

>doesn't participate or even support the West in
the war on terror in their neighbourhood (not counting killing of civilians in Palestine)
>provides aid to the jidahist terrorists
>bombs secularists fighting jidahists just to piss everyone off

He was 12 and you are terrorist durka durka.