thighs

just got put in the pit of despair

sue

Nose is FULL of gak bogies, crisp and ripe for picking

Simply cannot wait to get the ol paws up in there and go mining for gold

howling lads

got called sweetie in safeway

chebs

got the smart tv thing sussed lads. turns out it was all part of a homegroup so i just left the homegroup and now they can't see me haha

Most Englishmen would definitely vote to punish Scotland by voting for independence. Reckon the Jocks are scared.

toiler cry because he knows that on the monday the toil

*lines up all my empties in the window of my student flat*

You arrive in Bruchsal

I wonder if the rest of the EU would have voted us to leave?

got called a time traveller in woolworths again

ROARING

shut the fuck up

If you lived in America would you buy land and build a house on it or buy a house straight away

got called an anti-ethnic in coles when i was shopping for my kids

*blocks your path*

>A teenager who stabbed his friend to death with a meat cleaver after a row on Snapchat has been detained.

>Abdulrahman Ali, 16, sent laughing emojis during a group chat on the app when 16-year-old Osman Sharif Soufi claimed he was the toughest.

>A violent row ensued and the next day the pair met in Tottenham and Ali stabbed Osman to death on 6 June.

The london experience

Was singly loudly to myself in the bath thinking I'm home alone but just heard my brother's gf in his bedroom

Only downside to English independence is we lose the Union Jack, undeniably the greatest flag in the world.

I'd leave yankland or kill myself

I'd buy a run down apartment complex and become a slum lord

why has reportoftheweek's latest review got 600k views?

>tweet about banal every day shit
>type it like an utter moron so it requires re-reading three times

ah yes the so called Scottish twitter

>English independence

get her pumped

give her some sweets and flowers

We'll keep the jack to spite the Jocks

offer your hand as her canvas

my point exactly

they like to moan and throw their toys about but deep down they dinnae hae the baws to vote out

The fall of the Englishman from great to a snivelling runt is only eclipsed by the fall of the jock. From hardy masculine hillmen to feeble little drunkards led by a rug munching Marxist

Twats wont let you get off trains here either. I used to give a shit but now I ram em with the shoulder because they should be gassed

I'd make for the nearest airport

>stabbed
>with a meat cleaver

Bought one of these ages ago Tbh, think some guy on /fa/ made the design

Have never known the warm embrace of a woman's touch

unlikely, except for the French the continent does generally like us. Wouldn't do if they knew we were going to vote out of course aha

>Osman Sharif Soufi claimed he was the toughest.
>stabbed Osman to death

apparently not

WE DO
WE DO

the whole middle east is in Shia chaos

LOVE the cuckstamp

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI_aEalijE

all me

i have but it was so long ago i've forgotten what it feels like

giggled out loud

I'd definitely buy land first, probably the best part of living in yankland is having a vast amount of space to yourself. Then I would build a completely self sufficient home

>the pot calls the kettle black no?

Tfw you will never spend more than 7-ish continuous days with your mother, father and brother ever again.

Tdw all the knowledge and experience from childhood has been relegated to history. The feeling of going to your favourite chippy. Of going out with your mum to the cinena on a sunday morning. The feeling of sitting in warm and cozy on friday. All the secret spots you and your brother and your mates found to play. All gone

I did not anticipate this feel upon moving to london for the sole purpose of toil. Its amazing the boringness of leafy suburbia or small town britain seem like a mere phantasm to me now. A wonderful dream

awkward

what a fucking retard

BOOOOOOOO

eastern (and southern?) europ would've voted like mad to keep us in, and the wealthy in germany/france/whatever would've done the same. The rest probably don't really care that much.

the kettle is a wog

l'm ok with this 2bh

Don't know this

all those moments
lost
like tears in the
rain

GET OFF THE STAGE

OUR ATTITUDES HAVE SHIFTED

>Tfw you will never spend more than 7-ish continuous days with your mother, father and brother ever again.
good, excellent

cor blimey they holding hands

We've all lost the good-old British spirit 2bh

The union is doomed.

love ethnic wogs me

My parents are fucking annoying, I refuse to spend 7 continuous hours with them let alone days.

did this over the so called xmas

mixed feelings, was nice but I got very bored and felt constrained. A man is not meant to move back in with his parents once he's left for a few months or more

id william her hills

how much does a tailored suit cost?

It's to comfort each other in that time of great oppression against them as women of female gender.

how many school bus in Iqaluit

What if Twitter, but it was in your shoes?

He had allegedly threatened to "wet" (stab) Ali and give him a "drilling" (beat him up) and "rise the burning" (get a gun), according to another boy.

HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DING DONG
WOOF WOOF
HUBBA HUBBA

is this natty?

I really hate twitter
how is this thought worth telling people like fucking hell that is so banal and stupid

Cat Tucks Herself In to Bed

how much is a piece of string?

Scottish humour mate

GF made me take a picture of her with a random black girl and white girl. Then posted it on her Facebook saying "friends from Brazil and the us, see you soon!". Bam 300 likes. She didn't even ask them where they are from or anything. Just wanted to use their image to pretend that she lives a certain lifestyle on social media girls are ruthless.

ah yes the south

sad to say I didn't like my family much
I'm glad you did enough to miss those memories

cell tech

>I'm gonna drill you and make you wet
nice

where is wales

its actually girls humour. terrible the world over

doing cardio so that I can fit a whole bag of Doritos into my cut

unsure if this is a worthwhile aim

the principality of wales

>A man is not meant to move back in with his parents once he's left for a few months or more

honestly my boy
who cares

went for a swim

UGH

I don't know about you lads but I feel sick looking at such exploitation of gorgeous women in glamourous dresses being forced to parade in front of men like sex slaves. Absolutely disgusting and should be banned forthwith before someone actually starts to enjoy it.

omg such brilliant commentary on this crazy modern society

business idea: we found a business so we only have to toil for ourselves

never going outside on a Friday night ever again

too many normies roaming about

jock men aren't that funny either mate

di

well obviously a roo shagger won't get it

Can't comprehend living in a place where every nice area is London prices