youtube.com/watch?v=mwrip4d1JFc
ask.metafilter.com/266701/Electronica-scored-Fantastic-Planet-Planete-Sauvage
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3XMv-t9h8cjOE93SFdZejhVbXM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_FtMue55DI
youtu.be/2WkcLMapo_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by definition of the word

hell yeah

watched it without subtitles and I could still understand it as it went along. the imagery is pretty good, too

this scene is KINO:
youtube.com/watch?v=mwrip4d1JFc

It's like living through someone else's drug trip. Great flick.

>they're punishing us for stealing knowledge!

that would be a cool tattoo

what are some kino tattoo ideas?

>he hasn't seen the super rare remastered version with modern electronic music that user found after tireless searching on some chinese streaming site after it was taken off google video

that scene was fucking crazy

I really hate this film. The visuals, the score, and the fact that everyone thinks it's what drugs "would" be like.
it isn't at all

>kino tattoo ideas

link?

I am trying to find it for you user. Based on this I believe the music is by a group called "Everyone Doesn't Exist" whose website is 404'd, the link in the post is also 404'd.
ask.metafilter.com/266701/Electronica-scored-Fantastic-Planet-Planete-Sauvage

You're just a pleb desu. The visuals are great, the score is phenomenal and only plebs think entry-level stuff like a few tabs of lsd is going to make you see mire than a few fun CEVs. You need heavier stuff like Salvia and DMT and creative settings and conditions. If you don't sleep deprive yourself a little and get settled in a tripped out area you're jot gonna get much desu

Came up empty, they wiped that thing clean off of the net. I don't think a torrent of it ever existed. I found a few forum mentions of it and nothing else.

I actually have it.

I think I have it on my google drive lemme check.

Grade A certified kino.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3XMv-t9h8cjOE93SFdZejhVbXM

It's a different soundtrack so don't bitch at me if you don't like it.

I guarantee that if you haven't slept for a few days, and are high on meth and lsd at the same time, you will see shit like on the left.

Nice I believe this is the one he was asking for, with Aphex Twin etc. I think he may have left. I may create a torrent of it later.

I'm that user. I was bragging in that greentext.

I was confused. Thanks for sharing it anyway. Cheers

Thanks, user. I downloaded. I really like some of the music. Was there ever a track listing for this?

I think his site (everyonedoesnot.exist) had it but it's gone now. maybe try waybackmachine

>a few tabs of lsd
>You need heavier stuff

dosage matters a lot, and everyone's different. Some people have cevs more than oevs, others the other way round. I'd say push 250ug and the average human should be seeing some pretty trippy shit. I once saw my window fly away into the sky.. as real as anything I'd seen before.

heroic doses of LSD>DMT

reddit?

Sci-fi needs to be more unfamiliar and unsettling. Fantastic planet makes my skin crawl and I love it.

Also fuck this guy.

So what makes you see the left?

this desu

You go look at a picture of it. That's how you see trippy shit, you just fucking look up the painting and stare at it.

kino.

I don't even think it's that good of a movie but sci-fi these days isn't even trying anymore.

fish poisoning

This was the most pathetic death ever. Every time it gets me angry with those beings.

can you kino faggots please just die

And now you understand the value of physical media.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_FtMue55DI

youtu.be/2WkcLMapo_Y

kino?