Fuck

Fuck..
Please tell me there won’t be any fucking referendum.
I don’t want to leave EU

Other urls found in this thread:

ekathimerini.com/219737/article/ekathimerini/news/schaeuble-says-greek-governments-to-blame-for-pension-cuts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there will be and you should be happy you're leaving that shithole

ah yes, the eternally booty-bothered anti-EU greek shill who still cannot comprehend that it's not the EU who bankrupted his shithole but the retarded pensions which you subhumans are incapable of lowering. Every nation would go bankrupt if it had such high social spendings like you

kek did you really elect Zeman again?

I'll drink to that!

shut your trap snake

ekathimerini.com/219737/article/ekathimerini/news/schaeuble-says-greek-governments-to-blame-for-pension-cuts

Czechs are the most euroskeptic nation in the EU even though 84% of their exports go there. I have no doubt you'd vote to leave anyway.

51%. Or so.
Fuck it, let’s just split bohemia from the other regions, or better yet let’s make Prague city-state.

Based Zeman and based Czechs

At least we can now enjoy more of his graceful public appearances and speeches.

based Czechs follow yhe footsteps of based Brits

Yeah, shame we don’t have our former empire behind our ass.
It’s not like Russia is the better choice and we’re not swiss to function independendly..

>our former empire behind our ass
neither do Brits
>It’s not like Russia is the better choice and we’re not swiss to function independendly
what is this fear of living outside the stifling hug of big daddy eu?
Czechia was actually an hub of industry and

cont.
research in the past.

Wobba luba dub dub

I do but not right now. Germany, France and the west in general need to get a lot worse so our bargaining position is better when we do leave.

That said, fuck Zeman. Yeah, he might be against immigration but otherwise he's an arthritic shameless drunk (and he's pro-EU if you care to listen to his opinions about things other than sandniggers) whose job is to cover up shit in Czech politics by saying the darndest things.

Pay denbs

I can't even begin to estimate economical impact of Czechia leaving the EU.

All those production sites that are part of German manufacturer's supply chains closing down and leaving. Whoa.

t. Jew of Europe

Is that the Imperial Crown? Is he a Habsbull supporter?

you too

Who would they complain about if they left the EU? Hungary and Poland will never leave when they can blame everything on it

A European commissionaire who thinks the single market and the cohesion funds are mutually beneficial for Germany as well? What a shocking revelation. Whoa.

The EU but from the outside.

he literally stated net recipient which negates most of your political system's sanctimonious tone and talking points

He said we are a net recipient from the economic perspective. You know the difference between a handout and an investment right? That's what the cohesion funds are.

We are not America. We don't share their protectionist attitudes. We do not regard the economical rise of other countries as an existential threat.

As an export economy that is very dependent on free international trade every newly emerging market is regarded as an opportunity that will ensure mutual benefit and greater prosperity for all parties involved.

Why would Germany not support the cohesion funds if it wasn't in our own national interest? Don't you realize how ignorant you sound?

Don’t worry, we’re just going to steal them and make ourselfs wealthy by them.
Just like we did after ww1.

nice damage control but this isn't about investment
China for example invests, you just want to subjugate for your own benefit.

When will Thessaloniki break free from the athenian despotism? They are getting the short end of the stick when Athens steals all the business and governmental offices

Thessaloniki is Russian clay.

>As an export economy that is very dependent on free international trade
laughable
at least Americans don't lie to your face

How is he even still alive with how much he smokes and drinks? What's his secret?

There’s this big joke that we’re going to have another presidential burial by the way things are going..
From what i heard he’s getting pretty sick

Thats fake news, normie

Oh shit. Why was he re-elected? I don't know all too much about him or the Czech political climate.

People like funreals

Feels good

>We do not regard the economical rise of other countries as an existential threat.
One of the key EUcuck arguments is "How else can we defend ourselves against USA/China"

>Why was he re-elected?
Retards unable to see beyond "muh rapefugees, Zeman stronk, he tells it like it is" and libshits unable to produce anything but the wet rag that is Drahoš.

Are greeks posters the worst posters on Sup Forums?

no
that would be eubots

Hope you leave guys, the east is a fucking obstacle for the west.

btw, why did we ever split?

Yeah, Drahoš was shit, and using ad hominems constantly in debates didn't help.
I'm just pretty excited for that funeral my d00d.

>East
Yeah shut up ex-muslim nigger.

What's it to you, southie?

I was joking bro

>Why was he re-elected?
>51,36% vs 48,63%
It was by tits of North-Korean teenager.

If I would bet on something that it was because Drahoš was bland and insecure, while Zeman knows how to joke or insult people and has a lot of experience with politics.

don't worry, everyone's a shitposter in here.

>It was by tits of North-Korean teenager
The difference was about 80 000 people aka entire Havířov or Pardubice.

it amazes me that so many people voted for that faggot drahos
i hope you guys leave eu

Damn I actually could pay off my denbts right now and have like 300 left over

Not yours to collect.
Pay your eurodebt.
Now.

do it then

pay denbts

*makes a VERY serious phonecall*

Shhhhh...

*cancels call*
*makes a videocall*