Has Nolan (pbuh) directed the ultimate Kino?

Seems that there is very little dialogue. So, Sup Forums cannot give its stupid reddit muh exposition criticism.

Are you ready to accept Nolan as the best director of our lifetime?

>incredible
>may be divisive
There's a gay romance in it, isn't there

HAS NOLAN = HAN SOLO

Not that this proves anything, but makes you think.

You have cock in your mind, son...

B R A V O N O L A N
R A V O N O L A N
A V O N O L A N
V O N O L A N
O N O L A N
N O L A N
O L A N
L A N
A N
N

>called """divisive""" by a woman on social media
Into the trash it goes

>TDKR has it's dialogue parsed more than any film in history
>Nolan freaks out and removes all dialogue from next possible movie (Interstellar was too soon after baneposting)

Is there anything Nolan can't do?

WHERE MY Sup Forums + /po/ BROS AT???? HELL YEAH, BOYYYYYYYYY. NOTHING INTERESTING OR FUN TO POST SO LET'S POLITICIZE IT AND GET ANGRY. YEAH BOYYYYYYYYY. EVEN THOUGH THERE'S LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING TO EVEN POLITICIZE YET WE CAN JUST RAMPANTLY GUESS TO FUEL OUR PETTY WHINING. HELLA FREAKIN' YEAH.

upset reddit?

>almost a silent film
cant wait

> woman reviewer

Is our friend here, dare I say it, triggered?

leave the origami out of this

I've been on this website since before you could use a keyboard, kiddo. Don't make me laugh. If anyone is reddit these days, it's you /r/the_donald faggots whining about sjws at every opportunity like crazed obsessives.

Kekistani brotherhood unite!

I hope I wasn't this unbelievably retarded when I was in High School and thought I was smart or interesting.

>Almost a silent film
What does this actually mean to a woman?

>may be divisive

Looks like kino's back on the menu boys.

bravo

No but you're still so retarded and narcissistic you interject yourself rhetorically into a thing on as an anonymous poster. What silly, stupid phrasing. How can anyone answer your dumb question? Meek and passive aggressive losers like you make me sick.

Your walls of text aren't funny, clever, interesting, or accurate. You literally (literally) said a war movie isnt political lmoa.

>almost a silent film

Hmmm

Triggered much, memeboy? :^)

I'm hype already so tweets like these only make me nervous

I doubt it, his flicks are unfortunately usually also ugly in addition to poorly directed

I apologize, I see your Sup Forums account is older than mine and has more karma, oldfag sir

I'm excited to not watch this and just make some random comments on this board as if I did.

Come on, those suit designs in Interstellar were great, they looked both futuristic and like NASA throwbacks at the same time

Kill yourself my dude

Hmm...Alicia Malone has patrician taste and is a cute, but these early reactions never seem indicative of the film truthfully.

Costume design has nothing to do with filmmaking.

Meek and passive aggressive losers like you make me sick.

Triggered much, memeboy? :^)

>screenwriting has nothing to do with filmmaking
>direction has nothing to do with filmmaking
>acting has nothing to do with filmmaking
It is literally part of filmmaking

haha im not triggered you're triggered le memeface :^)

>screenwriting has nothing to do with filmmaking
>acting has nothing to do with filmmaking
Both correct.

Direction on the other hand does in fact have to do with filmmaking as it is about controlling movement.

>FUCKING BIG MEANIES LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
>YOU'RE REALLY THE TRIGGERED ONES! HAHA

> Almost a silent film

Thank fuck Nolan finally realized that he can't write for shit. This should be guaranteed kino.

Oh you're one of *those* people

LOL SO PREDICTABLE

Someone that actually likes film and understands the medium? Yes.

>divisive
nazis not portrayed as amoral monsters?

>Haha
what a cuck lmao

>kino
>mentions reddit
>hypes hollywood shite by shitty director
You are the cancer.

Look out the most critically acclaimed summer blockbuster of the year coming through. It's gonna crush Dunkirk and War for the planet of the apes.

ebin

>homo cuming

Loterally kys phamalama

Reminder everyone is waking up to what a cringeworthy bunch of fat faced, acne ridden dweebs you meme spouting, sjw obsessed morons are. Any time one of you idiots is caught out in public it's obvious, and you've been pushing the same tired memes for years now with nothing new, funny or interesting. You're bland and stupid and you've got nothing. Do yourself a favour and kill yourself.

has ironic shitposting gone too far?

#Dunkirk is the first Nolan film that really connected with me on an emotional level. The plight of these people is palpable.

Nolan channels Hitchcock in #Dunkirk, effortlessly creating suspense. SEE THIS IN 70MM, PLEASE!!

Dunkirk is a war film, but not like one I've ever seen before. It's the closest I could imagine to being there. It's loud and brutal.

DUNKIRK is 1 of the most immersive cinematic experiences I've ever had. Mind-blowing non-linear storytelling.

Dunkirk is a truly Nolanesque, cold film. It's not drum-banging patriotic propaganda, it's bleak, coarse and unrelenting.

It's extraordinary - a harrowing, unusual war film, without heros or easy story notes. Staggering pics. Unnerving score.

Dunkirk is incredibly immersive, visually stunning filmmaking from the great Christopher Nolan. Very different from his other films!

The thing about this film is it very consciously veers away from character development. It's very in-the-moment kinda filmmaking.

Saw Dunkirk first thing this morning. Still recovering. It's Inception meets The Longest Day.

I saw #Dunkirk, and it's a triumph for all involved. Relentlessly tense and superbly crafted, it feels like an instant classic.

So we've seen Dunkirk and we can confirm it is brilliant. Nolan never lets the suspense falter - it's harrowing and unusual and beautiful.

Christopher Nolan's @dunkirkmovie uses the massive imagery of 70mm IMAX to tell a most remarkable story of human-scale heroism. Masterfully.

You don't merely watch @dunkirkmovie; it washes over you and envelops your senses, like the waves that crash upon its rocky shores.

I can't believe what I just saw. Dunkirk is a masterpiece. My heart is still racing. Suspense at its finest. WOWOWOWOW!!

Dunkirk: survival horror disguised as a war film. Almost unbearably tense at times, and doesn't outstay it's welcome.

t. reddit

>Seems that there is very little dialogue
Good on Nolan for realizing his dialogue is terrible.

reddit = Sup Forums, retard.

DUNKINO

don't wanna sound like an autist but half of those soudn like they were written about people who don't know shit about movies
WOW A WAR MOVIE WITH NO HEROES

>Hey guys, I'm aggressively pro-PC! Are you PC too? It's what all the cool kids are doing.

>Dunkirk: survival horror disguised as a war film. Almost unbearably tense at times, and doesn't outstay it's welcome.
This line actually makes me interested.

>People watching inferior franchises feeling constant insecurity because of the MCUs constant dominance.

>Divisive
Hitler confirmed Not so bad

>Sup Forums.com has always been politically correct, it's those evil nazis from reddit who came and ruined it
>trust me guys I'm an oldfag

This guy needs to kill himself

If I watched this film, would you cry?

You can't reason so you assume anyone who disagrees/dislikes you ascribes to a particular set of beliefs. Pathetic. You can't even type coherently so you just greentext or type memes. Absolutely retarded.

Look at the stats, kid. Sup Forums grew with Gamer Gate + Donald Trump - all flooding into Sup Forums and Sup Forums; all acting just like you; a bunch of frogposting kekistani fat faced losers.

It would be extremely painful
>For jew

>no dialogue
maybe it's not terribe then.

I'm pretty sure it still won't make him the best director of our lifetime, nor the best hollywood director of our lifetime, nor the best director of the decade, or the year.
You need to stick your head outside of the little circle proposed by what the cinemas and advertising surround you with. Cinema is more than that

So what's your point?

Anyone else ironically unironically ironically like Nolankino?

When will people just be happy with accepting Nolan as the voice of a generation? He may not have made ALL perfect movies but neither did Hitchcock or Kubrick.

Nolan does it again, he is easily the greatest of the 21st century.

Is that a young Bale? Looks like he could be his son.

i hated the trailer desu. amazing story, but if they fill it with hokey "time is running out" dialogue and constantly remind you how many men are on the beach, it will suck. it should be conveyed visually with a "keep going, save as many as we can" narrative. grim determination, not some fucking hero story.

Learn some reading comprehension skills, kid. I've made the point clear. You waddling backpacked green hoodied Sam Hyde fellating dipshits - your days are numbered. Make it easy on yourself. Kill yourself now. Your brand of autism is out of fashion.

>Dunkirk: survival horror disguised as a war film.

IS THIS FUCKING TRUE? I'LL ORDER MY TICKET THEN

I'm unironically excited desu. This could be his best in a decade.

no

trips checkem

Bale has no son

>connected with me on an emotional level
>it's like being there, loud and brutal
>immersive + non-linear (wtf?)
>truly nolanesque (that's not a thing)
>unusual because no heroes
>unusual because no american propaganda
>"very in-the-moment kinda filmmaking" (??)
>it's like the waves that crash upon it's rocky shores (nice poem but it's not a proper film critique)

this is mostly "i didn't like the movie because i couldn't relate to the protagonist" tier criticism

"it's a masterpiece because it's not exactly like the other 50 movies the cultural industry has put out in the last 20 years.. yet it's still nothing new because it "channels hitchcock". It'll be okay at best. It's nolan.

holy shit, you're right. basically a skinnier newsies version of bale.

I'd let him be my dad if you know what I mean

I'd genuinely be shocked if it tops Memento

No I don't now what you mean

Greatest since the silent Era.

you mean you'd call him "daddy" for a night of rough homosexual intercourse?

Wait he has a son he was born 3 years ago

Lot of gay action happened on the front user, accept it and post boipucci

user I don't know what kind of fantasy you live in but a warzone is not the hotbed of homosexual activity that a prison is

Warzones are dangerous and being deployed is dangerous and boring, it's not an atmosphere conducive to sex. While being in a prison is mostly just boring.

Naw, you're right. Don't listen to these other fucks.

The amount of sexism and racism and homophobia is fucking alarming.

Back off, fucko. I hate women, foreigners and queers almost as much as I hate thought-conditioned anti-sjw obsessives who politicize everything at every opportunity like a methed up parallel universe Anita Sarkeesian.

Probably cuz the cast isn't diverse

she's actually very likeable. I haven't seen any of her videos in like 4 years, but I remember thinking she was the most attractive and level-headed person on all those shmoes know shitshows back when I used to watch that crap.

>it feels like an instant classic

when the fuck will this meme die. why the fuck does everything need to fall in line with instant gratification. fuck.

This makes me think they missed out on a really great paid promotion deal with Dunkin Donuts

You have issues

Will this be another year where you pretend to like Nolan so that your friends don't get triggered lads?

>reddit

fucking autist

>1 post by this redditor

>website

you just outed yourself, fuck off redditor. Go bitch and moan about your cartoons not being gay enough of Sup Forums you'll be right at home

>not liking Nolan
if you don't like Nolan then you don't like anything

>triggered by a r*dditor
Embarrassed for you if I am a r*dditor, to be honest. You boys got schooled. Luckily you got schooled by the best so there's no need to feel bad.