Germans, have you felt betrayed by your country? Please tell me why. I genuinely feel terrible for you guys

Germans, have you felt betrayed by your country? Please tell me why. I genuinely feel terrible for you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/05/balcony-man-stood-munich-shooter-face-prosecution-insulting-dead/
tz.de/muenchen/stadt/amoklauf-muenchen-anzeige-wegen-fahrlaessiger-toetung-aber-thomas-salbey-bleibt-straffrei-6635817.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l37PbkT-0WM
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2954/germany-of-1-million-migrants-54-got-jobs.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/munich-shooting-german-iranian-gunman-targeted-children-outside/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany's not that bad, I'm pretty glad I don't live in the US.

Yeah, who needs freedom of speech and right to bare arms? What you really need is more refugees!

Me too, Ahmed. Me too.

Not by the country but by the government.

I honestly feel (of course, I have no evidence) that, at this point, we´re just fucking around, or better: fucking the country and our neighbors up.

Not just uncontrolled mass immigration (though I think we´d help people that actually flee from war and extrmist prosecution etc.), but the whole "fuck what people say" shit.

Politicians mostly try to get out as most as possible financially (with all the lobbying and shit) while generally ignoring diverse opinions. Hell it doesn´t even take much time after you express your dissent that you´re denounced as racist (and all that). I mean I personally am neither racist nor anti-smite or w/e BUT i don´t consider people expressing shit like "i hate jews" or "i hate foreigners" to be ultra criminals that deserve prison and stuff.

Whereas, what bothers me most is this bull shit collective guilt narrative which is still continually pushed throughout every possible news/media channel and by governmental means.
Yeah holocaust was shit but hell I can´t fucking do shit about it you fuckin morons ...

Generally .... I feel that (nwo shit aside) politicians relate way too much to personal benefits and policies (tied to party programs). Instead maybe they´d focus more on ideas and ideals ... idk I´m no politician but having real ideals may be better guidance than doing symbolic politics and still be the fucking overseas puppet of your (US) government.
Like ... Dr. Merkel gets her fucking phone spyed on and doesn´t even fucking lose her shit about it ? Thank you ....

We do have freedom of speech. People who say otherwise do usually not know the difference between hate speech, threats and criticism.

Merkel destroyed our future
right now it might still be ok
but not in 20 years

id rather live in germany than hamburgerstan any day. i would chose death over living somewhere as devoid of culture as hamburgler land

>politicians relate way too much to personal benefits and policies
Yep, pretty much this, thats imo we need to have every represantative sacrificed after he served his term.

>Instead maybe they´d focus more on ideas and ideals
KYS shill.

hate speech is everything the government doesn'T want

thank you for making 1984 real cuck

It's not just the government. Have a look around, everywhere is ripe with cultural relativism. People just don't care about this country anymore.

There is no free speech. Symbolically, yes, but in reality it´s not.

I go along with threats, that´s not cool. But hate speech ? Hate speech is mostly related to
>FEELS
tbqh. Freedom of speech means to express a personal opinion, whatever that may be.
Also huge problem is, that "hate speech" is not defined properly .... if at all.
Tell me what´s hate speech of the two:

>NAZIS RAUS
>AUSLÄNDER RAUS

or ´nother one:

>AN UNSERER UNI DARF JEDER STUDIEREN, AUSSER NAZIS, CHAUVIES, ETC.
>AN UNSERER UNI DARF JEDER STUDIEREN, AUSSER MOSLEMS

See ? All of that and none is hate speech, because we define hate speech by common knowledge. And in Germany we "know" that hating on foreigners is totally unacceptable but hating on fucks that hate foreigners or women, that´s totally O.K.

Not at all. I mean shit like "for the people" ... not some random sjw bull shit ... you know .. like REAL ideals (of course fit to the modern world)

>I genuinely feel terrible for you guys.

Shame your grand/great grand parents didn't feel the same. All they felt was hate.

Your freedom of speech laws are the only thing I like about the US but considering your media and education sector are infested with crazy liberals labeling anything they don't like as "hate speech" or "russian conspiracies", these laws don't seem very effective right now. I don't give a fuck about guns, crime rates in Germany are too low to worry about that. I understand why Americans need them in their own nigger ridden country, though.

(((our))) country is operated by (((your))) cia, and the (((eu))). our real country though is the german reich as it existed until 1912/13? was it? (been a while) and technically the current construct they call "brd" is a company not a country at all, so i couldn't give a fuck. it will get burned in the coming civil war, and nothing of value will be lost. no use think about it.

Yeah, I feel betrayed. The problem is that when people voted for Merkel she was in the political mid and even a bit right-wing. No one expected that she and her party goes into full left-wing mode after ellected. So basically all Germans were never asked about how to handle the refugee situation.

you're a kike, arent you. well enjoy the last days here

GESTAPO

>hate speech
For fucks sake how cucked are you? Losing the war really fucked you guys hard.

forget the jew. this is a nazi dictatorship of the kikes. nothing else. merkel and her ilk are the nazi party, nothing else.

the entire eu in brussels is (((their))) nazi tower of babel, a wet dream of the nwo

Someone post her picture and the obligatory brackets.

I will just leave this here

that's why it needs to get nuked in the first place. once that shit is gone, their entire scheme breaks down. good riddance

German public schools are deteriorating due to all the shitskins clogging them up and raping the teachers. 0.05 CTR-Dollars can help one Germ to look up the definition of freedom of speech. Donate now.

It's not free speech if you aren't allowed to express certain views. Doesn't matter how many mental gymnastics you use, free speech means the freedom to say whatever you want

SO U SAYIN´

THAT AIN´T SHOPPED

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lately it´s almost like "being discriminated" is the new "priviledge" to bully the others. How retarded is that.

> be German man
> Insult the Islamic Jihadist that shot a bunch of people
> German woman presses charges against you for commuting a hate crime

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/05/balcony-man-stood-munich-shooter-face-prosecution-insulting-dead/

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

betrayed? No, not really

Tl/dr: Lobbying and bought politicians suck. No shlt mate. But aslong as people vote for the same big partys again and again and again, nothing will ever change. More people should vote for smaller partys who aren't bought (yet)
I don't have the feeling you get called a racist if you say something backed up by facts. I hope the "diverse opinions" you are referring to aren't people like Thilo Sarrazin or Akif Pirincci.
And yes, IMO hatespeech should be a crime. It is retarded, it does nothing good and free speech doesn't mean you have the right to insult, harass or threaten others.
Our "guilt" means we have the responsibility to make sure that racism and similar ideologies never rise again. I'm fine with that.

correct

See >Why is hating on people who spread hate and violence not as bad as hating people who don't?
Not a very smart comment, in fact, extremely retarded
Poe's law

Oh look it's a CuckSU shill.

Fresh from Normiebook

you'll needs guns too one day

charges were dropped

tz.de/muenchen/stadt/amoklauf-muenchen-anzeige-wegen-fahrlaessiger-toetung-aber-thomas-salbey-bleibt-straffrei-6635817.html
guess who reported him?

youtube.com/watch?v=l37PbkT-0WM

I saw someone sum Germany up perfect earlier. Germany has two settings: retarded or reich. Germany is currently set at the former.

The comment was not about who hates who. It was about the fact that "hate speech" has no narrow definition. Basically everything can be considered hate speech as long as it doesn´t fit any popular/accepted narratives. That´s actually a problem ... or could become one.

The fact that charges were even brought up is a fucking embarrassment.

Germany is undoubtedly the #1 cuck country.

You have surpassed Sweden

I do, its not just rapefugees, its the general way men and young males are brought up and treated here, I was subject to propaganda my whole life and I cant really make anyone responsible because its just the way society here seems to be right now.

The worst part is that I will be in the military and I dont feel any attachment to this country, I mean the people in power hate me, most of the women I despise, most of the "men" are jokes and the only people who have a bit of masculinity left are immigrant assholes, I mean what the hell happend to this country?!

No it does not.
Freedom does not mean you have the right to limit the freedom of others.

this guy had nothing to do with islamic jihadism .
Will you admit you were wrong? :)

Thilo Sarrazin is top tier, read his book

Akif Pirincci also (comes from turkey, but hates them more than anyone)

Yes i try buy 10 British products week i have Uk bank account changing Euros to pounds.

If they won't let me vote i bring the Elite and Euro down quicker if i can.

I wish more europeans did same as me reduce spending on eu goods buy more british goods.

I support the Eu country with Democracy the uk.

Not far left dictorship if Europe.

the thing is I dont care about this country anymore, germany is one of the leading countries in globalization, someone who wants to sell himself and his products to the highest bidder cant have any stance on any meaningful problem. Nationalism is dead because there is nothing that seperates us from say the netherlands, except for the language maybe...I hate the modern "progressive" liberal world, I really do

> this guy had nothing to do with islamic jihadism

It was ethnically motivated. The dude was the only Iranian living in a Turkish gettho. It's quite interesting he's the first one who popped. But hey, at least one attack out of about 5 wasn't jihad. That's great, isn't it?

i'd rather see germany burning than in the hands of shitskins

I don't think you are correct. Hatespeech / Volksverhetzung can be and are defined. Maybe you could provide a more fringe case? I can't think of one.

wat?

And also Sarrazin etc.:

Yeah some of his/their shit might be >inapproppriate< BUT it´s still legitimate opinions, whether you like them or not and whether they´re true or not.

>report someone for hatespeech
>police is investigating
>decides nothing was hatespeech
>charges dropped

looks like you are the one who is literally retarded pal.

>wat
Whats your point?

Sounds to me like the stuff the people in the DDR museum would tell when you ask them why their neighbor didn't get into jail ...

Thanks bro and good luck with Bowl Cut.

It's really that bad ?
So fucking depressing man, literally crying for fatherland.

If you report someone to the police in switzerland for a crime, does the police just sit there and say "oh no it sounds not legit to us, kthxbai". they investigate and if they see nothing has been done then they go away without pressing charges against the suspect. the burger was just trying to b8 but was exposed the faggot he is.

die Tatsache dass man hier von solchen Feministentrullas angezeigt wird weil man einen Massenmörder beschimpft hat (die IRONIE) ist schon der blanke Hohn

And yes I feelove sick

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2954/germany-of-1-million-migrants-54-got-jobs.html

I urge people support democracy and British.

Not support the corruption in the Eu by buying eu goods.

> right to bare arms
nah man that shit won't work in german
> freedom of speech
yeah, it's pretty fucked up if you can't give your honest opinion on certain topics without being attacked by the shills

you forgot the thing with censoring
> mfw i can't even watch a fucking music video, certain south park episodes, holohoax videos, etc...

das stimmt, jedoch muss die polizei jeder anzeige nachgehen. der balkonmann hätte die schlampe auch anzeigen sollen wegen rufmord.

Considering Israel and the US are hunting 90 yr old men to prosecute them for war crimes.... Still paying back reparations to the jews... no shit they're cucked and so are you

nah I'm good.
Living a comfy life in a small town in the north as a teacher.
>great job
>great salary
Sup Forums isn't reality guys. leave the house from time to time. It's bad, but it's not "OMG WE WILL BE REPLACED BY 2020" tier bad. I am confident that the tide is turning, people are really waking up.

I know m8, I dont know how it could come to this. But it was inevitable, nobody in germany has a spine.

I hate germans, theyre all assholes who pretend that theyre nice and tolerant but in reality they are hypocrite selfish cunts. Just one thing I noticed tons of times now(riding a bike later in the evening/night to and from lifting/wrestling) is that at least 50% of drivers turn on their fernlicht(the really harsh front lights) and then dotn even turn it off after they saw you, I mean its fucking blinding, if you look into it you cant see for 10 seconds, but if some nigger would cut the line in the supermarket they'd say nothing, only strong when they have the superior position

people in bavaria are getting pretty pissed at refugees. calling them niggers, terrorists, etc...
feels good man

I did read its book.
And no. Just no.

Why exactly is it a bad thing that nationalism is dead? And you still have your beloved traditions in smaller cities and villages.

guy gets bullied and takes revenge
>b-but those were mostly of a certain ethnicity!!
>a-and there were other attacks who had n-nothing to do with this one. Why do i bring this up? I don't know

>legitimate opinions
>whether they´re true or not.

That i don't understand wtf you are trying to say

Auch Massmörder haben Rechte. Zudem, einen Typen zu beleidigen, der aufgrund von Mobbing gerade nen Amoklauf abzieht, ist evtl. auch net die beste Idee.

If Ahmed the cuck goes to the police and says
"kthxbai said something very mean to me, he's hatespeaking" they would laugh at you, put cuffs on you and drive you to the nearest mental asylum.

it doesnt fucking matter Jochen, they are deporting fck all and the whole thing will cost us 90-120 billion euro, I mean its not like we couldnt need that money somewhere else right

It's not only the problem with the refugees, literally everything our government touches becomes shit and there are almost no alternatives you could vote for.

I don't think our problems can be resolved without a hard reset.

my students use this app called "Jodel". I use it too for fun. ~6months ago it was a leftist circlejerk with every comment questioning the refugee policy getting downvoted. Now it's almost the other way round.

> guy gets bullied and takes revenge

Must be a right winger then right? Or is it more likely he got bullied because of important racial and ethnic conflicts?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/munich-shooting-german-iranian-gunman-targeted-children-outside/

> Why do i bring this up? I don't know

Because you dumbfucks still act as if there's nothing going on. It's disturbing to watch.

Kek, I have noticed the same tendency.

btw: Alexander?

corrected: (((german))) woman

this country is cucked with kikes
that thing is as much german as hitler was marxist: they are foreign agents, they hate it here - they are ONLY here in helping destroying it. nwo cancer, that's what these things are. must be utterly slaughtered to the last kike

Honestly ? I was all pro-Brexit, because I was hoping so much that after the out-vote structures of the EU would change, all along with the politicians running them.
But basically what happened ? Nothing. NOTHING. Can you even imagine ? A Whole fucking people (more or less ~) technically says: "you´re shit, way too much power in Brussels [and Berlin ?!] so we leave" and the retards in charge dont fucking bat an eye about it ?
I mean....come on ... if Britains voted for leave and basically middle-eastern and eastern Europe dispproves of your foreign policies together with the distribution of power (also EZB and shit) why wouldn´t you care at all beside "preserving the power" ?

thing is that cunt said things like "the balcony guy made the assasin with his hate speech even more angry so that is why he shot more people", that is why it was taken from the police to the prosecutor. if it was just for "bernd was a meanie" police would most likely just tell them off once and not involve prosecutors. Bürokratenscheiß.

>captcha wähle eine Anschlagsfläche

top kek

thats my problem as well, ich hasse nicht nur die politiker sondern die gesellschaft im allgemeinen, alles duckmäuser und weicheier, es gibt keine Männer mehr, Kinder werden vom fernseher und mitm iPad erzogen und frauen meinen sie wären emanzipiert weil sie beschissenen jobs nachgehen weil sie die unabhängigkeit anscheined mehr schätzen als kinder zu erziehen

Our new hatespeechs laws are influenced by a literal ex-stasi agent.
A stasi agent who was commended several times by her superiors for her excellent spying and reporting on people she knew and her loyalty ot the communist party

That's how bad things here are.

>women in politics
Not even once

>btw: Alexander?

Nope.

Aber zum Glück stehst du hier als letzte Bastion der deutschen Männlichkeit und regst dich übers Fernlicht auf. Pirincci wäre stolz. Bist ja echt ne special snowflake.

I can't blame the Germans after all this post WW2 propaganda and re-education. Currenty we have the 3rd and 4th generation on the run, their ancestors already receiving the re-education.

While I don't blame them for being traitors, I sure as hell would sacrifice them for the greater good, i.e. dying in terror attacks to make the country wake up. After all, useful idiots won't be spared.

Seeing how all western governments are basically puppet states for the wealthy elites for over 100 years already (except 3rd reich and USSR), it is hard to say if I even could blame our politicians.

After all, it is (((them))) pulling the strings, or rather corporate interest. I just finally want a good coordinated terror attack like the bataclan here, possible a few more terrorists and maybe in several cities at the same time. This country needs a good shock.

3bh the rest of the world doesn't care about German guilt or WW2 for that matter. It doesn't affect their lives and they don't bother to read into it. So why Germans live with this guilt is so bizarre to me. It's time to move on, stop giving hand outs to everyone, and grow a spine so you can fight in WW3.

There are too many German qts leaving Germany and flushing away their genes in America and Britain. Take back your country, take back your national pride, and good luck at the olympics because you cucks aren't even winning at men's fussball! Couldn't beat Mexico or South Korea... come on

it isn't freedom of speech if you can be arrested for saying something someone else doesn't like.

>wechselt die Sprache mitten im Satz
>fehlerhafte Groß- und Kleinschreibung

Warum, Sören?

women are not made for anything important. they are not reliable. they don't work as hard as men, they don't understand logic and they don't belong in any position that allows them to decide over other individuals.
I've been one of these guys "maybe women should be able to, bla bla..." NO! they don't. I've worked in some companies (big and small ones) and women always done stupid shit that led to other stupid shit.

Es war ein Beispiel, mein Problem ist dass ich mich in beinahe keiner Weise männlich fühle, da jede Art von Männlichkeit über kurz oder lang dem normalen, gesetzestreuen Mitglied der Gesellschaft genommen wurde.

i too feel bad for yall germans. truly a crime what is happening to you and europe as a whole

my only hope is that what we are seeing and experiencing now is like the Weimarer republic on its last legs.

Die Gesellschaft im Allgemeinen ist momentan einfach satt und faul, man regt sich lieber über die Scheinprobleme auf, die die Staatspropagandamaschinerie gerade für angebracht hält.

Yes. Can we please stop the simulation now.

I understand why national socialism was a great idea.

Ja, hab ich auch erst später gemerkt. Grammatik und Rechtschreibung und darauf die ganze zeit hinzuweisen um intellektuell und überlegen zu wirken ist auch sowas was nur deutsche emaskultierte Nu males machen

Hab ich mir auch gedacht, das ganze hat auch nicht lange funktioniert, aber um ehrlich zu sein weiß ich zu viel über die Zeit damals als dass es sich darauf reduzieren ließe. Es muss den deutschen richtig wehtun damit sie mal aufstehen

there is not much more to add to this
we could do with a bit less interest by burgers and russkis but we're doing well

Honestly I wouldn't want to swap with you Mr 60 percent. America is literally the founding father of the liberal utopia m8, I wish we could turn back time and go back to 1920 or something, when liberal arts was a meaningful degree, where work was favored over talk and where men weren't hunted down because of what they thought about degenerates and Muslims

Sei stolz auf deine Sprache und wende sie korrekt an du Bastard. Das hat nichts mit "emaskulierter Nu male" zu tun, sondern mit degenerierten Untermenschen, welche entweder zu dumm oder zu faul sind, sich korrekt zu artikulieren. Das hat nichts mit intellektueller Überlegenheit zu tun, wenn man seine Sprache fehlerfrei beherrscht und dies auch anwendet (zumindest versucht). Sowas trägt nur zur schleichenden Degeneration der Sprachkultur bei.

Ich vertrete ja die Auffassung dass man sich selbst als Deutscher einen etwas höheren Standard anlegen sollte - und zwar in allen Aspekten des Lebens.

Es fällt einfach schwer jemanden ernst zu nehmen der sich über die niedere Qualität der Gesellschaft, Männer und Frauen beschwert, aber selbst von niederer Qualität ist.

>More people should vote for smaller partys who aren't bought (yet)
>he unironically believes there is a single independent party in our freiheitlich demokratische grundordnung

Sprache verändert sich sowieso, das hat nichts damit zu tun ob ich hier auf diesem Naziforum auf Groß oder Kleinschreibung achte, du Vollidiot.

Das ist genauso wie mit allem, nur weil man manchmal die Sachen ruhiger oder simpler angeht heißt es nicht dass man schlechter wird.

Das die Sprache degeneriert hat eher damit zu tun dass hier 10+ Millionen Menschen leben die keine Bemühung machen sie korrekt zu lernen.

Can you guys talk in English?

kek

>Internet
>Regt sich über mangelnde Sprachkenntnisse auf
Och komm schon, dass bringt den Thread auch nicht vorwärts. Das es sich hierbei um einen "degenerierten Untermenschen" handelt, kann man bereits an den Aussagen festmachen, dazu bedarf es keiner Sprachanalyse.

Can you poo in loo?

can you poo in loo?

Guy (sTcDCZ5Z) who started talking in german made many mistakes and sounds retarded. Other people are mocking him for that.

It's literally the Sup Forums liberal meme where those 2 guys are attacking me for not paying proper attention to lower case and exclamation marks, nothing interesting.
Das ist total künstlich und aufgesetzt, es geht darum meine Punkte mitzuteilen und nicht darum einen Preis zu gewinnen. Ich finde es außerdem pedantisch so penibel darauf zu achten in einem Kontext in dem es normalerweise kein Schwein kratzt.

>Lehrer
>kennt den Unterschied zwischen dass und das nicht

kys