Clinton Live Stream Post —11,000 likes, 0 shares, 321,000 views

Reddit
Trump: 197,696 subscribers
Hillary: 24,429 subscribers
Hillary for Prison: 55,228 subscribers

Youtube Live Stream
Trump: Averages 30,000 live viewers per stream
Clinton: Averages 500 live viewers per stream

Twitter- Trump 10 million, hillary 8 million (many are fake/bought)

REPUBLICAN PRIMARY VOTERS- 28 MILLION
Hillary votes in primary- 15 million
Bernie votes in primary- 12 million

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump was a well known television personality before his presidential "campaign"
Your point is invalid, have a nice day

>implying it matters who gets votes

Yeah because nobody knew Hillary before 2016, moron

>le trump was a reality tv star meme
>underageb8 forgetting that trump was famous in the 80s for being a billionaire

And yet shes destroying him in the polls. Your boy is done

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Pretty sure Bernie was beating Hillary by all these metrics as well.

Guess what, having a load of lukewarm, moderate supporters wins you elections because those make up the vast majority of people. Feverous supporters are nice for image, but dont win elections by themselves.

Trump was a television star, because of this he has a lot of "fans" on social media

>Who care's if it's rigged, vote anyway, goyim

@>84868223
>OP outright says the polls are BS
>but m-muh polls!

you don't deserve a (You) for being this stupid

So your counter to

>"They're overloading the polls with democrats,"
is
>"Yeah, but she's winning in those polls."

Do I have that right?

>replying to CTR shills

Stop this. At this point they are free bumps when they are in these threads

>Pretty sure Bernie was beating Hillary by all these metrics as well.

What an odd 'coincidence'... that's the word for it, right?... "Coincidence"?

It's literally just manipulation of social mood. They want to convince Trump supporters that he has no chance by flooding television, MSM, and social media with bullshit polls and negative press to discourage Trump supporters from even turning out to vote.

Jokes on them, though. That only works on media addicts who are almost entirely liberal. They're just making their own voters think that Hillary has it in the bag and that they don't even have to bother going down to vote because she'll win either way.

>soros

jesus when does this old hungarian jew finally dies.

oh, dear.

First there was "Bernie math," now there is "Trump math." Ironic how you are doing the exact same mental gymnastics that Bernie supporters were doing 4 months ago.

Didn't you know, leaf?

Trump is literally our guy, he would never sell us out in favor of his kike masters.

And it turns out that the Bernie fans were right.

Kys shill

It's funny that people actually believe polls made by companies owned by libs.
It's pretty obvious Trump is smashing the race.
Polls can be easily modified by just cherry-picking it's sample. Note that these polls never reveal the sample ammount and where it was conducted.

Except there are far more Democrats than Republicans in the United States. And most of them don't need to subscribe to hugboxes like Reddit boards, they can talk about Hillary Clinton freely anywhere. You have to compare Donald supporter numbers to the subscribers of the entire fucking internet to realize how few there really are.

Keep on being delusional Trumpfag. Can't wait for tears in November. Also, while I admit there are definitely CTR shills on Sup Forums, not everyone is one, so fuck off.

>Polls can be easily modified by just cherry-picking it's sample

They did and they didn't even hide it.
They inflated the democrats they polled up to 40% while shrinking republicans to sub 30%.

Where is the link burger?

You are one though.

Why did Republicans get more votes in the primaries?

its incredible how well hes holding up

we are probably in the greatest propaganda operation in history, round the clock, round the planet attacking Trump ruthlessly

I don't even fucking live in your fat country and I can't turn on the news without a jew telling me about how trump is LITERALLY the worst person to ever live

no politician in history has been the overtly fought by basically every single corporate media outlet, what the fuck are you supposed to do when google, Facebook, CNN, Viacom, Disney, MSNBC, 21st Century Fox, etc, etc.. all bend every single rule of impartiality or ethics to stop you

>imagine if MSNBC CNN and fox had 10 hour panel discussions per day about how Shillary should actually be in jail, where they go around and around, covering exaggerated conspiracies about emails leaked and what crimes she may have committed, to just how many women bill has raped

she is being protected more than Obama and she is still hated, imagine if the media actually roasted her, she would be at 30%

our only hope is Trump runs a massive Ad campaign right at the end

Try again faggot, I've been posting on Sup Forums since 2006. Not everyone anti-Trump is a shill. Nor does it make me pro-Shillary.

>attributing this much significance to imaginary internet points

lmao @ ur life F A M

Whenever it is, it's greater than 50 years too late

>facebook likes
>reddit subscribers
>youtube views

am i reading this right? lmao

>Hillary: 24,429 subscribers
>Hillary for Prison: 55,228 subscribers

Bahahahahah

This is literally exactly what bernouts said before they got BTFOed. Literal Bernie Math incoming

facebook likes =/= votes

Yeah cuz all those things correlate to electoral success

Because Republicans aren't as lazy to vote as Dems are.

The problem is, there might be more Democrats but less of them vote because they are to busy being fucking hippys, criminals, illegals or anarchists who don't believe in voting. Trump is going to win it not because he has the most supporters but because he has the ones that will actually vote.

President Trump 2016.

Duh. Didn't you know social media followers determine who's the president? Not votes.

> we are probably in the greatest propaganda operation in history,
The greatest peacetime operation.

Yes they are going all out, aand this is only the beginning.

If this fails, they will become desperate.

So you DO care about the ''rigged'' polls?

Huh, made me think.

>implying shills can read
Hillary should've outsourced he campaign to poos

This is the most autistic comment ever to exist on the internet

Well baited

>they will become desperate

Already happened. Why do you think they rigged the primaries AND paid millions of dollars to give Hillary a fake internet presence?

>This just in: Trumplettes mistake social media followers for voters

REPUBLICAN PRIMARY VOTERS- 28 MILLION

Democratic primary voters- 27 million

Hillary votes in primary- 15 million
Bernie votes in primary- 12 million

see those 12 million bernie voters? yeah, a shitload of them hate hillary.

>this just in from months ago: Hillary and the dems are rigging the polls

>this much gymnastics to try to prove that their boi isn't losing

No no no, Trump said 1 thing and 5 seconds later 10 million people started supporting Hillary.

>this is what shills unironically believe

>t-trump's numbers are always real
>shillary's numbers are always rigged
haha you fags are so delusional

would laugh my ass off if it turns exactly out like brexit, where all the sub 25s didn't go voting.
Just posted on twitter and facebook how racist and what bigots all this exiters are and then where to lazy to got the actual vote.

The base of his support is white people without college degrees so no, historically not reliable

This, they're hoping to God Trump supporters don't show up on election day the way they did in primaries.

>this just in, CTR shills claim that the polls are real even though assange's DNC leaks showed that the media works with the DNC
>then they proceed to cry that Assange won't release anything relevant

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

someone has not studied statistics

Well tbqh there hasn't been a massive scandal showing that Trump was rigging the election and tampering with polls

Can't say the same for $hillary

Nobody is going to argue that Trump has a lot more "true believers" than Hillary. 80% of Hillary's support is grudging, the kind of people that will never go to her subreddit or follow her on twitter, but will vote for her out of mortal terror of the alternative. I don't know why this is hard to understand.

It will. If Bernie had got the nod the Dems would have a massive youth vote block that would have been pretty fucking high energy, with the Dems screwing him over and actually having been proven to have done so I'm predicting that block will either not vote or vote for alternatives, doesn't have to be Trump it just won't be Hillary.

tbqh I think hilldog is a fucking psychopath and a criminal who deserves to be in jail. I just enjoy pointing out how delusional trumplettes are.

White people without degrees are some of the most reliable people in the world. They are the ones that get up every day and go to a job they hate to work with people they hate to better everybody's life. You think they aren't going to vote for the guy that is promising to make their lives better? I expect a very high turnout from his hardcore supporters.

Source? I'm not calling you wrong, id just like this fuel for my argument later

>Nobody is going to argue that Trump has a lot more "true believers" than Hillary. 80% of Hillary's support is grudging, the kind of people that will never go to her subreddit or follow her on twitter, but will vote for her out of mortal terror of the alternative. I don't know why this is hard to understand

This

Hillary was a well known satanic cunt ex wife of a president before this so suck your dads dick liberal fag.

The most important thing about elections is not the voting itself but the counting of the votes

People aren't voting for Hillary on polls because they like her. They vote for her because they hate Trump.

>implying people that say they're voting for Hillary will actually go out and vote.

Worked so well for Bernie.

Y u no want bump thread?

Are there psychological tricks I can use to make potential Hillary supporters stay home because they assume she's gonna win?

I know at least two coworkers that are anti-Trump, but we have a voting place just across the street and I'd need to make them think it's not worth the walk without letting on wat I'm doing.

Bernie lost the primaries because because his base was a vocal minority. Many people just went out and voted for Hillary because she was a familiar face and viewed as a safe choice. If anything Bernie supporters have more in common with Trump supporters. Both have/had a motivated core of supporters, but that won't be enough to win the election.

>mortal terror of the alternative

Funny. Trump has never killed anyone.

Can't say the same for Hillary.

"The poll also found that more than half of Americans, 53 percent, have an unfavorable view of Clinton."