Why is this country so fucking insecure? Everything they do reeks of overcompensating

Why is this country so fucking insecure? Everything they do reeks of overcompensating

I am a Chinese male living in Australia I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess.

The moment I have the power to, I will treat whites worse than niggers, not because you ARE worse than niggers... but because I finally have the ability to do so.

I will release generations of rage compensation upon you. I will avenge for all the times you came to our country acted like animals, take our women, laughed in our face.

Your little island is inferior and will never be important again remember that.

CHING CHONG BING BONG WE COOKIN DOG WITH CHEF GOOKY MC CHINK CHONG

It won't matter what you do, white women will still not love you

CHING CHONG HERRO PREASE

Chinkland history is always raped by Mongolians, British and Japanese.
They wanna make up for that with shitty massive patriotism and hilarious sinocentrism.

China is lovely, stop bullying them. The only one insecure is you making this thread.

>China is lovely
>flag
>pic
you simply can't make this shit up

That white fragility. It's all you cumskins are the same.

I am a Chinese male living in Singapore I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess.

The moment I have the power to, I will treat whites worse than niggers, not because you ARE worse than niggers... but because I finally have the ability to do so.

I will release generations of rage compensation upon you. I will avenge for all the times you came to our country acted like animals, take our women, laughed in our face.

Your little island is inferior and will never be important again remember that.

I can't tell if this is ironic or not because chinese are literally like this

I've met plenty of Chinese people, and none of them were like this.

Because the Han Chinese is a hateful monolithic race.

Pic related

chinese-american or actual chinese immigrants?

there's a difference

Based Chinks will destroy the west.

I am a Chinese male living in Bulgaria I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess.
Your little Europe is inferior and will never be important again remember that.

I'm sorry you will go through your entire life being the human and cultural equivalent of an insect

/r/asianmasculinity is literally a troll bot farm by Chinese shills.

small benis

Tsk you had to go ahead and be all angry and what not.

What scares me most about China is the brain-blowing amount pollution you guys are dumping on your beautiful country