youtube.com/watch?v=fwxL0pk2A6s
youtu.be/iVWp8HEMXIc
thebaffler.com/salvos/of-flying-cars-and-the-declining-rate-of-profit
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the moment your country embraces leftism is the moment your country dies

ooh ah up the ra

kfc lads in?

Ireland's whole identity is literally stolen from us. They speak our language, play our sports, watch our TV and post in our threads because they know we're superior.

sue

Don't forget to fight white geNOcide lads

when did you realise we live in the dystopian future?

>ywn celebrate VE Day with the lads at Buckingham palace

youtube.com/watch?v=fwxL0pk2A6s

We love stealing your women too, they love a good paddy accent

>mom is getting me a new phone
>she is giving my old one to my dad since his dies
>have a bunch of pictures of Emma Watson and Pepe the Frog for shitposting on the chon with

heinous wildebeest

Other way around /brit/ is an irish general sweaty

need him bringing back

delet this image, I do not like to be reminded of the original

youtu.be/iVWp8HEMXIc

theme of the thread

you remember that episode of Cow and Chicken where the red guy had a party and nobody showed up?

well now you do

la luz extinguido........

>Oh what an ADORABLE little doggo! I keep furbabies too!

just arrived at the hotel ready for a night of lone drinking and shitposting

her thighs look very soft

Just a reminder for the regular posters here, the influx of leftymongs is no coincidence and there really is a discord set up to raid generals and boards. Seen it myself. It's a group that consists of about 100 people total. The admin is a guy called ravinder jaresh and there's four mods. Two are unironic transgenders, the other two are foreign women from Germany with indian sounding names.

Reading things written by morons is so confusing. Was this written with a sense of irony or an attempt to be funny? Or worse yet serious

i still remember they did an /eire/ edition with a pic of the battersea shield hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa pillocks

bout age 14
had the weirdness of being a child who grew up still expecting a future of concordes, men on the moon and so on. was NOT impressed to find out that not only was that future not coming, it had been cancelled before my parents were old enough to conceive me.
thebaffler.com/salvos/of-flying-cars-and-the-declining-rate-of-profit

mong

Don't know why I don't feel hungover today

league > union

>lefties unironically believe that the world is better off without the British Empire

Pics

MUH EMPIRE

reading your own posts must be painful then

you go to a hotel to drink and post on the chon? why not do it at home and save the money

ummm have you never heard of the world famous Irish breakfast

Popped into a nandos earlier, never seen such a fucking hive of Deanos.

t. Jaques

a night away from the ol' ball n chain ay?

what do you reckon, call it a day for crypto? made a few grand from it but just doesnt seem like the bubble can go much further

Girl told me my hair smelled nice

I've asked several leftists to name a single time in British empire history where the British government sanctioned genocide. They've yet to find one

yes. global markets are going to crash soon.

t. knower

Did you call her a creep?

wow..

woof haha

the sign of a beta

why didn't the wizards in harry potter magic up free food for the mugles

post malone

hand over the Med gf and no one has to get hurt

why do you keep doing this

booked it last week whilst smashed and it was unrefundable so here I am

He's mentally ill

all your best musical output is made by brits of paddy heritage

without us your music scene would be drowning in a stagnant pool of fucking grime and other quasi-jamaican/american variants of ear rape

any number wizard man in?

woah..........do these dots...........add some.............sort of meaning...........?......

you going to have dinner there too?

hair is constantly greasy and disgusting

do I care? no because my hair texture is fucking awful and it needs to be greasy if if I want it remotely manageable or normal looking

looks nice desu

Didn't know how to react
She just bumped into me
She seemed incredibly drumk

swipe down haha

aren't the irish pretty much like gypsies in england?

>The final explosive eruption was heard 4,830 km (3,000 miles) away, caused at least 36,417 deaths; 20 million tons of sulfur released into the atmosphere; produced a volcanic winter (reducing worldwide temperatures by an average of 1.2 °C (2.2 °F) for five years)
NEED this done on my nose.

if a child can't A his way to Uni, he's a mong

dire head shape

ye wagwan

Please don't tell me people on the internet think this is real

Furry poster is also the Sue poster/cat poster

He's mentally ill and into bestiality

probably written by a filipino

get some modelling clay or gel and hairspray it into different positions etc

fair enough
some of the parents of folks I went to school with need this letter desu

how will northerners ever recover?

the irish are so devoid of talent they have to live vicariously through diaspora that left their shithole country and went to greener pastures

Want to be a USA citizen away from the big ignorant cowards in this crap hole country ...

wrong
furry poster is oxford bender
sueposter is the redditflagger somerset

what's with mongo's wearing these jackets

Should have said don't touch me you creep jokingly if she was cute or angrily and then spit on her if she was ugly

travellers aren't the same people

going insane

mulatto

same tbf

Ireland is the poorest country in western Europe

liverpool aint so poor after all

They're really warm and expensive

... Somebody just knocked at my door with a Pizza I did not order ... I am abused every second I have to be in this cowardly country and went to be a USA citizen ...

Might the cultural sensibility that came to be referred to as postmodernism best be seen as a prolonged meditation on all the technological changes that never happened? The question struck me as I watched one of the recent Star Wars movies. The movie was terrible, but I couldn’t help but feel impressed by the quality of the special effects. Recalling the clumsy special effects typical of fifties sci-fi films, I kept thinking how impressed a fifties audience would have been if they’d known what we could do by now—only to realize, “Actually, no. They wouldn’t be impressed at all, would they? They thought we’d be doing this kind of thing by now. Not just figuring out more sophisticated ways to simulate it.”

That last word—simulate—is key. The technologies that have advanced since the seventies are mainly either medical technologies or information technologies—largely, technologies of simulation. They are technologies of what Jean Baudrillard and Umberto Eco called the “hyper-real,” the ability to make imitations that are more realistic than originals. The postmodern sensibility, the feeling that we had somehow broken into an unprecedented new historical period in which we understood that there is nothing new; that grand historical narratives of progress and liberation were meaningless; that everything now was simulation, ironic repetition, fragmentation, and pastiche—all this makes sense in a technological environment in which the only breakthroughs were those that made it easier to create, transfer, and rearrange virtual projections of things that either already existed, or, we came to realize, never would. Surely, if we were vacationing in geodesic domes on Mars or toting about pocket-size nuclear fusion plants or telekinetic mind-reading devices no one would ever have been talking like this. The postmodern moment was a desperate way to take what could otherwise only be felt as a bitter disappointment and to dress it up as something epochal, exciting, and new.

Help me lads

THICC

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0

based british songwriters

"wanna fuck"

>not remortgaging your house so you can afford the latest meme coat

abnormie detected

london.. easy on the bonuses

women should be banned from the internet

Just fuck off. No one is reading your bollocks.

How accurate is this?