What would have happened if Mai and Ty Lee, not Sokka and Katara, had discovered Aang

What would have happened if Mai and Ty Lee, not Sokka and Katara, had discovered Aang.

It's a neat idea, and I know how Sup Forums loves neat ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/boy volcano/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They would have been forced to show him to Azula, who would have imprisoned or killed him

He'd have been killed or weaponized

aang would have whipped out his dick
used airbending to inflate his testicles to the size of hot air ballons
and said "toot toot, all about the foreskin zepplin you filthy chinese whores"
then blasted so much cum on them that they'd drown in it like hot lava

>What would have happened if Mai and Ty Lee
Wasn't this spammed a couple of years ago?

Killing him would not be an option, if that happened he would be reincarnated and the fire nation would have to look all over for the avatar.

They were Azula's """""friends""""" until way later in the series, so he'd probably be burned alive.

But if we're talking about a Mai and Ty Lee that have defected from the Fire Nation? Then you're right- that IS a neat idea. I'd imagine Aang would have similar troubles finding a waterbending teacher as he originally did finding a firebending one.

If anything, Zuko's change would probably come a lot sooner and would be one of the first additions to the group. I mean, Azula and Ozai have probably gone full crazy by this point if even Mai has abandoned them. Zuko would be more willing to see another perspective- even if that perspective is "a better fire nation without these crazies because MUH HONOR" and not "a peaceful world".

That said, I would be even more engaged if Azula were a redeemable character.

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/boy volcano/type/op/

Well that's what they were doing in the first place and it was working fine for 100 years. It's not like the rest of the world would have lasted another ten years before fire nation world domination.

What if The Ember Island Players discovered Aang instead?

If they did kill him, the Korra series would have been a lot more interesting.

Kill him twice, wait till he gets reborn into the fire nation, and train him at an early age to become the ultimate weapon

and they would have been able to take over considering that there's nothing a baby could do to stop them.

Would Korra have been less of a raging Mary-Cunt? Because I would be all for that.

Yes

Korra Is the oposite of a Mary sue, she fails all the time even when she should logically succeed. She doesn't have any powers or abilities that don't already exist in universe and other characters don't love her unconditionaly. Lok has lots of problems but the main character being a Mary sue isn't one of them.

>This post

Which one becomes the love interest?

Both to some extent.

Though, most of us are interested in the idea that Aang gets rejected by both and ends up with Katara anyway. Either that or we could have Tenzin born to a different mother. What do you think?

Going Katara is lame if we're changing it this much already.

It's just an option if we want to leave Korra relatively intact.

I am interested in the idea of Mai!Tenzin or Ty Lee!Tenzin, but I also like the idea of building up a supposedly obvious love interest or endgame pairing, just to have it not happen.

I propose that there be three different endings. A Mai one, a Ty Lee one and a Katara one.

It would have provided an interesting story

Korra was awful

>he can act as any bender in history!

I like this story

What about Sokka and Katara are they still in this story

Zucest confirmed

This sounds awesome

Just don't make Maiko canon

Azula as Aang's fire bending master. Secretly doing it because she doesn't believe the fire nation can stay global now that the Avatar is back and she wants to be ruler when the dust settles. Zuko as the hesitant antagonist.

Make Zucest happen please

How will Toph be handled

Azula IS a redeeming character. The fact you can't see it shows you aren't seeing her progress.

Zutara canon?

This sounds terrible really bad

I wish this happened for real

Why would Mai and Ty Lee be hanging out in the first place? Didn't Azula only go and get Ty Lee from the circus because she was assembling a team to hunt the Avatar? would she have bothered if she was still operating under the common assumption that the Avatar was permanently gone?

But she's not? I mean, she's redeeming in that she's perfect for the role she played, and she was well written for said role-

But as far as the moral definition of redeeming? Someone who can be morally good? No, not at all. What would give you that impression? She was a huge douche right to the end, and sure, she's vaguely sympathetic due to her terrible upbringing, but that doesn't nearly redeem her.

Aang and Iroh believe she can change.

>No Azula Ending
Come on man!
You REALLY think she wouldn't at least TRY to have a child of the Avatar as her Heir?

Ignore him, he's Scrapper.

I like the idea of Azula training/manipulating Aang to be a weapon of the Fire Nation, only to gain sympathy for him over time and decide to end the war peacefully (of course, Aang would find out about her manipulation just before she decides to come clean and defect, resulting in drama).

Why is hero Azula so amazing?

I am not, nor do I know who that is. That seems like a really shitty way to just ignore someone's entire opinion.

I was just saying that in the show, I never saw any implication of a redemption for Azula. She was fucking crazy through and through. Even Iroh was like "no, she's crazy and you need to take her down".

If she's changed in the comics, I don't know, since I haven't read them.

Aang gets a crush on Ty Lee that never goes anywhere.

Let me show you the winds of change.