Game of Thrones: Theon Greyjoy

Everything that happened to him was fucking horrifying. I like Medieval Fantasy, but I just cannot with the fucking torture. This is a stone's throw away from Griffith; arguably worse.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets sick when I think of Theon Greyjoy's plight.

Back to good ol' reddit m'boy

Theon is my favorite character

The books are better. He is way more fucked up.

He fucking deserved everything he got and more.

You must be some sort of traitor from some pussy country if you disagree. How's life in France OP you faggot? How many lorries driven by muzzies you dodge today you cheese sniffing surrendercunt.

I agree, but that's a theme throughout the show. I'm still waiting on Starks revenge from season 1-3. But dragon girl will probably win instead, who has hardly suffered as much as others. Fucking useless no payoff show man.

I get sick thinking about how that and pretty much everything else about GoT with all the incest and rape is a fat old man's repressed sexual fantasies.

>Baby learns about fiction

>all fiction is cringy incest and gay BDSM erotica

Clear case of too much empathy if you start feeling it for fictional characters.

>Betray your people
>Get turned into a woman
It happen in real life too.

can smell the roast from here

I'm sure that's just you projecting tbqh.

I jerked off in season 2 when he was feeling his sister up on the horse.

Best character, or at the very least the most interesting. And Alfie slaughters the role.

I asked my sister if she wanted to re-enact it jokingly and she said "We don't own a horse".

>mfw

Oh shit, I didn't realize it was coming out this Sunday. I'll have to mark the date and come watch Sup Forums implode.

That aside, I lost all hope slogging through last season. I actually liked all of the political buildup and shenanigans going on in the North in the book, but the TV show threw all that away for more epic battle scenes.

Kek and this user got his priorities straight

That's either top tier banter or she wanted the dick I hope for your sake you gave it to her.

and? Sansa getting raped is ten time worse. What happened to Sansa is ten time worse than what happened to that traitor. RAPE is literally the worst thing that could ever happen.

cute bait.

you better be on your way to the stables right now.

There may have been some happenings. Can neither confirm nor deny.

he betrayed his family

agreed.

My favorite part of the books was when Bran warged into the weirwood tree in Winterfell when Theon was walking through and said "I WANT YOUR HEART. I WANT TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN. PRAISE BE TO R'HALLAH!" that shit was hardcore as fuck.

I just finished rewatching 2x6 and, seriously, fuck Theon.

You just don't remember what he did.

France is kicking ass. Youre thinking of the uk or sweden

It was nice seeing joffrey choke on his pidgeon pie

Is there a GoT stream that Sup Forums watches?