Was he in the wrong?

was he in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time
imdb.com/name/nm2098628/
filmmakermagazine.com/35197-empire-of-dust-an-interview-with-bram-van-paesschen/
savagefilm.be/documentary/I-M-NEW-HERE
vimeo.com/138720517
vimeo.com/138721322
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no but he could have been nicer to eddie

/thread

eddie was a bro, fuck that gook ;_;

Ching chong little ding dong

every fucking day this same Sup Forums thread under the guise of a documentary, can we just give it a rest?

no

yes. africa is the wrong

No, he was in the wong

fucking this

eddie did not deserve to get roasted like that.

Two wongs don't make a white.

Why don't you give it a rest and instead talk about it from a film aspect then fucking hell you moron

Yesterday we had a recommendation for The grande hotel

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

Kind of, he was being way too harsh on Eddi (eternal dragon) over things he really had no control over.

But since Eddi was his conduct to the workers is understandable.

eddie knew how to bantz back though

forgot webm

Was this staged? It's funny.

/our guy/

Based Eternal Dragon

the absolute madman

ETERNAL DRAGON STRIKES AGAIN

The slants need to be careful, the jews are after them next.

My money is on the kikes.

yeah, no, chinks give zero fucks about the kikes
they dont have tha beta behavior of cucked whiteys

Why are you guys calling him eternal dragon?

Has anyone internet detectived the epilogue? Did the road get finished? Are these two dudes still working together?

Yes and no. He was outraged at the lack of skilled labor he was getting because he was assigned there. But it's not his to say that the African "neglected the things others had left." This is the problem with people and Africa. It took far, far, FAR too long for people to stop and think "hmm maybe we should leave them to their own devices and deal with the issues in our own country..."

He was right, but Eddy had nothing to do with the state of the country.

How long until africa develops this magic "alternative" style of civilization then?

Dunno, don't care. Neither should you, or anyone else not living in Africa. Your own country, city, family, friends, hell yourself; all of these things have needs you could attend to than to worry about Africa.

His manner is correct. When you face such serious matter as low working culture and corruption, well, low culture in general, being soft and tender only makes things worse. I'm so grateful to my grand dad that he always scolded me for fucking up my work. It made me a good pro, God bless him. (Excuse my poor English)

But that's what these people are doing going over there looking for profit for themselves and those they care about, do you think that they are over there trying to save them?

He was a bad manager who was upset African workers weren't identical to those he was experienced with

Oh of course, and nobody can really tell them otherwise since capitalism. But those corporations can bring those jobs back to the motherland and pay their citizens decent wages if they wanted to instead of going for the cheap labor that is Africa just to make even more money than they could possibly have. This statement is applicable to both America, and China.

As someone that lived in Africa for a while and did not see another white person for the entire duration, your comment is somewhat correct.

The primary issue facing Africa now is unsustainable population growth, that has been facilitated by foreign aid.

The infrastructure has been poorly developed and instead they are passed handouts. Their response once a certain level of comfort is reached (food and water) is to have more children, meaning further resources are then required.

Within the next 100 years the migration crisis will become a huge issue, beyond anything we have seen as massive numbers of Africans attempt to move to Europe to escape the die offs in Africa.

The mentality there is totally different to the rest of the world. Pic related for example is their overall mindset.

You order a meal at a restaurant, you could get it in 20 minutes, 60 minutes, 120 minutes, or not at all.

I was living near an area of land that had been bought by foreign investors. The idea was to build upper class houses on the land.

The buildings were about half way completed, however most had huge cracks on the exterior walls.

When I asked a local he told me they use the sand from the road (dirt) instead of the sand they were given to use (which was sold instead), this meant that large amounts of dirt were used to mix with concrete.

The concrete itself was also used to a minimum, so it could be sold off by workers.

Plenty of other stories, but you get the idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time

We'll all be paying for the sins of the fathers. Ain't it a bitch.

That soup looked nice.

>literal movie discussion
>reddit babbies still whinge and moan about Sup Forums
what the fuck do you even want?

the power of cinéma vérité

eternal noodle

he didn't need to be such an asshole to Eddie, so yes

The future of the world is in good hands.

a safe space where i can post my GoT generals without experiencing racism or any other ideas that upset me

Not really, Eddie is a very intelligent person, but you can tell over the course of the movie that he holds many of the same idiotic "blame whitey blame ching chong" views that his fellow countrymen do, Lao clearly noticed this and gave him shit for it.

Didn't they mock the chinese guy behind his back and openly discuss how to swindle him and avoid work in front of the camera?
I might have misread that scene though I wasn't paying attention.

Yeah on the sleeping quarters right?

The director of the movie never got any other directing jobs after this. Wonder why....?

imdb.com/name/nm2098628/

i'm interested if liberals would get mad at this documentary if they saw it. would they blame filmmakers for portraying reality in congo the way it is without relying on propaganda?

>get rich because Americans buy your shitty products
>think you're better than everyone

Chinks are the worst

when did eddie blame whiteys during the course of the film? to me it looked like lao was always shitting on him and letting his anger towards the congolese government out on eddie despite eddie being one of the few educated and cultured africans in the whole region.
>you are lazy
>what?
>i said, you're lazy
there he just started to shit on eddie all of a sudden for no reason, as if it's eddies fault that lao has insane demands when buying chickens...

>instead of the sand they were given to use

That's pretty accurate for every third world country. Go to South America, pick a country like Ecuador, Peru and Colombia and you will see shit roads. Why? Because they use rocks from nearby and try not to spend to much asphalt because that would mean there will be non left to sell at a cheaper price. This is done by the workers, the foremen and even the ones who control the foremen. There shitloads of corruption, I'm sure that's why the africans used sand from the road.

He tried the muh colonialism excuse once.

Lao destroyed him by pointing out China was in a worse position than Africa in the 60s, he started going on about how the European built railways (40s, 50s, 60s) were newer than some of the ones in China, but were in much worse condition.

Eddie was still pretty cool, though.

Wahhh muh racism I am a special snowflake from California.

>Alt-left pussies cry about literally EVERYTHING

No. same shit happens later with the tyres.

Truly the best buddy comedy of the new millenium.

They never did get the gravel.

>That's pretty accurate for every third world country
can comfirm as a slav, all the eastern euros(and southereners, spaniards/italians and especially greeks)do this all the time
you keep seeing those EU funds disappear by someone in the government who hired his cousin/son/wife's company to do a project and the people end up with a cock in their hand, shitty roads and unfinished buildings

communism was a mistake

>[hand rubbing sounds]

I fucking hate seeing this retarded manlet face every fucking day here, I'm going to get you permabanned and executed, now fuck off

china had a very well defined plan to reach economic success, which involved starving 20+ million people to death. i'm not saying that the africans aren't blameless but to say that china had it harder seems ridiculous

somebody should remake this documentary into a comedy

jackie chan as lao yang
idris elba as eddy

pure kino

>Jackie Chan goes to Africa for his new job
>Chris Tucker is the manager there
>They work together to bring the gravel back to China
>The workers plan to steal the money of the branch company there and the duo have to beat them

Please, let it happen

Well considering that Africa's population is expect to explode in the next century, and they simply do not have the infrastructure and resources to support the population they are all going to be going north into Europe as they are beginning to now.

So I would consider it relevant to the well being of my country and family actually.

I work in the development sector and all of the things shown in this movie are common knowledge. I know it's easy to blame the SJW/liberal boogieman for everything, but this documentary is not offensive to even the most sensitive mind. Some snowflake might get triggered by the monologue at the end, but it's showing the perspective of the Chinese, not making a grand statement from the directors perspective that Africa a poo.

>we will never go back to pre- Sup Forumsinfestation days.
feelsbadman

KINO
I
N
O

We kinda have to care since the population growth in Africa is unsustainable, and this means that they will migrate north to richer, more developed countries. Leaving Africa unchecked will ensure a migration in the billions. There are two choices, cut any food aid and let nature takes its course until they reach an equilibrium, or put up a wall around southern europe, shooting anyone who dares approach. Leaving it as it is is not an option if we wanna be alive in 30 years.

So what are you gonna do? I've already got my plan. Gonna get some property in the country and raise a family.

Ditto question.

He says it at the start of the movie that Eternal Dragon is his chinese name

Campaign and support political groups to spread the message of the importance of border integrity before the full flow of people begins. Hopefully the current crisis will be the inoculation our culture needs to overcome its pathological altruism and protect itself against being flooded.

asians, chinese especially, are largely immune to their fee-fee's being used against them. chinese people actually live on planet earth unlike most americans, and readily see the truth behind stereotypes

They got fired after their superiors saw the documentary but I can't remember where I read it.

This is has some more info from the director filmmakermagazine.com/35197-empire-of-dust-an-interview-with-bram-van-paesschen/

Having a property in the country does not make you completely immune to the effects of mass migration, like the economic hit that say, Lebanon has had from having an huge influx of refugees in the wake of the Iraq war, as well as recently with Syria. It's not as easy as making your village whites only, which is why it needs to be addressed now.

Why are Negroids so bad at making civilizations?

The blacks fucking referred to themselves as monkeys when joking around and called the chinese pigs so they would be pretty stumped

>They never did get the gravel.
what? yes they did at the end he loaded the truck didn't he and the whole welding debacle, then when that mayor figure came they were laying out the road or something on the floor fery briefly

GLORIOUS

He's working on a documentary about African immigrants in China

savagefilm.be/documentary/I-M-NEW-HERE

What is the message you are going to spread? It can't be one of inherent superiority over the darkies because countries, especially the United States, are malleable as fuck. The gays weren't accepted 100 years ago, now they are. Blacks couldn't marry whites 100 years ago, now they can. Segregated school to now non-segregated schools. It goes on. You can't run a platform on a perceived superiority because people like to get along with each other for the most part.

>Lebanon has had from having an huge influx of refugees in the wake of the Iraq war, as well as recently with Syria
Whoa cool your jets there. We're not anywhere near that.
>It's not as easy as making your village whites only
I'm half Mexican. I don't really care about the purity of the white race or whatever because I'm half white and the notion of keeping the white race pure for perceived superiority is silly. You can't run a country on that.

Imagine being Lao Yang in this scene and having to be all like "damn, Democratic Republic of the Congo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your natural resources and horrific lazy ass unproductive workforce. I would totally invest in you, both personally and as my government" when all he really wants to do is go back to Tianjin and eat a Pomeranian. Like seriously imagine having to be Lao Yang and not only live in that ashtray while those monkey truck drivers insult your race, the favorable government policy barely concealing the resentment and corruption and just live there, day after day, hour after hour, while they slack off from work. Not only having to tolerate their subhuman lifestyle but their haughty attitude as everyone on the site tells them they've STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SWAMBUTU BOZELE WORKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to live there and watch these ape-like chimp faces contort into a confused grimace when you ask them where their hardhat is. You've been working with nothing but a healthy stream of efficient insect-like slaves and whores thrown out by their peasant families for being female for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sichuan. You've never even seen anything this tiresome before, and now you swear you can taste the beet liquor that has stained their uniforms as they adjust them and writhe suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in their "motivated" (for that is what they call themselves) performance, the performance they didn't work at all to achieve with their Chinese overseers in the previous months. And then the foreman calls for another load of gravel, and you know you could shoot every single person on this site before Eddie could reach you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Lao Yang. You're not going to ruin your government's investments over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>You can't run a country on that.
Of course you can.

I'm looking forward to it. Love his documentary style and the characters and the dialogue seem as if it's scripted yet its real.

Really makes you think

is it just me or is Lao Yang a very good looking dude? his way of speaking only makes him hotter

You cannot. Because the United States has black people, Mexicans, Asians, a whole caboodle of assorted people. If white people, tomorrow, tried to elect an individual who said fuck everyone except white people, the country would be torn apart and unrecognizable. But the thing is that can't happen anyway, because every day white people, blacks, Asians, and Mexicans get along. I go to an open mic in my city every thursday. The joint is run by an older white gentleman and his black friend. The audience is comprised of older white people, Mexicans, Asians, and some young white people. You really think these people give a shit about the perceived superiority of a minority of white people? Of course not. You cannot run a country on such a notion. Not today.

and now you are on Sup Forums. great grandoarenting

If he was thinner he would be a handsome chinaman.

Jesus, the Belgian were right to cut their appendages off

>boohoo won't anyone think of the niggers

he has a comforting presence.

Here's some other cinema verites that takes place in Africa
vimeo.com/138720517
vimeo.com/138721322

His ability to smile even in the most frustrating situations is comforting.

> not judging eddy based on his work etgic and patience in stead of his skin color.

Eddie knew english french and mandarin that shits not easy to do

The chink did judge him based on that and B him TFO.
>race is skin color
>>>/reddit/

I bet Laoyang shitposting on Sup Forums about blacks and Africa all the time

>Respectable, based, educated trilingual black man
>"Fucking nigger"
People like you are part of the nigger problem.

Is posting about shitskins automatically shitposting? These threads make me think.........

so have any of you guys contacted the film maker to find out how the protagonists are doing or what

>le BASED nigger xD
Hello, reddit!