Bill Cipher Statue Hunt - Thread #23

NEW CLUE:
"Return to where it all began / The final piece is in your hands / The parchament can be such a tease / The answer's written in the trees"

POSSIBLE LOCATIONS, RECAPS AND STREAMS HERE:
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

We currently need anons from California!

Chat:
discordapp.com/channels/205463178627383305/205463178627383305

Previously:
Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date in all Gravity Falls mania.

DO NOT POST A NEW THREAD BEFORE PAGE 8-10.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/war-on-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

First

Have a new observation, folks:

We got excited about tmoGF napping since it coincided with the Trees of Mystery closing but it looks like the Vortex ALSO closed at the same time.
I feel like that's a strike against Trees.
I really wish we had something substantial here as far as leads go.

This is how I feel too, I'm so worn out from all of this. I think I'm going to go have dinner and refresh myself and maybe come back with a clearer head,

Dunno, haven't heard from him.

I meant for you guys to easier coordinate amongst yourselves so we can cover more ground. Following threads is difficult when out hunting for clues.

ha

PLACES OF INTEREST

1.OREGON VORTEX
2.TREE OF MYSTERIES(CALI)

LAST CLUE STATUT NOW

fuck, forgot picture

>dumblrinas actively trying to start a fight with Sup Forums
I know you're reading this. Fuck off, website wars are dumb.

OKAY FAGOTS ITS TIME TO STOP MESSING AROUND! RIGHT NOW WE HAVE SO MANY LEADS BUT NO CONFIRMATION SO WE NEED ALL OF OUR WASHING, OREGON, IDAHO, AND CALIFORNIA ANONS TO MOBILIZE NOW!

TO THE NEXT OP, MAKE THE NEXT THREAD ONCE WE HIT PAGE 10.

PAGE 8-10 IS BULLSHIT.

Have people considered looking for property in the area owned by the Disney Corporation?

Not sure we should post here yet, just want people to see this, so re-posting:

The Oregon Vortex was my first guess/suggestion here and I do think people should take it a little more seriously due to its significance. As I said, above the Mystery Shack was based off of it.

In the show, the Bill Cipher statue ends up in the vicinity of the Mystery Shack, so it being located in a correlation/parallel in the real world, in the woods by The Oregon Vortex, would make far more sense than having it in CA.

That said, it's possible that just having it in the middle of the woods seemed too risky while the Trees of Mystery could have it located within the bounds of a more monitored area, and there are things "written in the trees" (with a chainsaw) at the Trees of Mystery.

For me, it's a toss-up. The parchment said that it was the last clue which should mean the next item is the statue itself. It would make more sense and be more significant to have it near the Vortex. BUT. That could have not been possible for some reason we don't know about.

Ideally, we'd hedge our bets by sending teams to both locations, which close at times that coincide with TMoGF's message.

>RIP user / TMOGF

Are you watching us struggle? Are we completely off and fucking up big time? I haven't seen any frustration from you so I assume it was expected for the next clue to be found a day later?

no, tree of mysteries is our priority now. Especially since we've already been to Oregon vortex (both alex and tmogf mentioned to be polite about property), and we found nothing. This was waaaay back when the hunt first started.

soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/war-on-Sup Forums

it's too obvious for it to be at oregon vortex

Shhhhhh, he's napping.

>so I assume it was expected for the next clue to be found a day later?
not him, but hirsch hinted today might be the last day of the hunt. I think the people who lost the bolt and refused to look for it fucked everything up

For the people going to Trees of Mystery/Oregon Vortex, what should they be on the lookout for?

He said he'd "take a nap", right when Trees of Mysteries was closing

Trees with some form of writing on them and the statue itself.

The plants , the statue was in a bush of plants

RETURN TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
THE FINAL PIECE IS IN YOUR HAND
THE PARCHMENT CAN BE SUCH A TEASE
THE ANSWER'S WRITTEN IN THE TREES

Anons going to Trees of Mysteries should go to the trail of Tall Tales where the Paul Bunyon statue is

Sleep well, my love.

LOOK OUT GUYS WERE DISTRACTING PEOPLE APPARENTLY

why is reddit so bad

Lame duck hunt
Lame duck show
Lame duck creator

The Paul Bunyon statue is outside in the parking lot.
Source: I went there when I was a little kid.

Don't forget that the physical puzzle has yet to be finished, and upon completion Alex will release the original "Gravity Falls" pilot.

its Bunyan

To all users of reddit in this thread:

MASON IS DIPPER'S REAL NAME -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map on the back, which pretty well matches up with the torn page as seen in Keep thinking on it, Sup Forums.

Shit. In the website it mention him being in the Trail. We need to check both places

I think that is a good point. It might be thought of as the first place where people would go check when the hunt started proper, so a bad idea.

Because it's easier to bond with people if you have a shared enemy. Plus it's just part of the history of Sup Forums even if no one really does shit anymore.

>that water in the corner

HOW FUCKING COULD YOU DO THAT AFTER THE PUZZLE

We're pretty much as unsure as everyone else though.

Why do they take everything here posted seriously?
Why are they even browsing our threads?
I've been following this hunt for too long. Please let tomorrow be the finale day. Knowing my luck I'll probably end up missing the stream somehow.

lmao they screencapped my posts.
We literally have filthy redditors here, if you're reading this, fuck you.

It's a fucking empty glass to stretch it out. Don't give our winning user shit.

Oh no, I found out what I've wanted to find out for 3 years. How awful.

Can we stop obsessing over this twelve-year-old Redditor and focus on outracing actual threats like May?

I almost wonder if the WAY it's ripped has anything to do with it. Could be a river or a county boundary or something. Seems oddly detailed

You posted it there. Stop trying to start shit.

>Don't give our winning user's mom shit
ftfy

Curses, Muttley! Our plans have been unveiled! Thwarted once again!

I would think there are clues in the trees at whatever location

I feel like it's Oregon of Vortex then for sure.

why is there an r on one of the trees

You scummy Sup Forums cunts. Reddit will beat you like we did for the last 11 puzzles! SUCKERS!

those are the same things

Fuck

No, I didn't. I genuinely believe we should make some fake clues to save some time.
Are you gonna screencap that as well, spy redditors?

TOMORROW IS HER LAST DAY! BEFORE WE RAPE HER!

Nuh-uh, we'll beat you guys like we did the last 11 years

kek

Nice try though.

It's not at the Vortex

When we went on our original trip, I got the number of our tour guide who sent us a photo of our group. I texted her a little bit ago to ask about the statue.

1/3

>vailskibum

2/3

you mean cismale zoomg triggered!!11 we'll win because GIRLZ RULE chek ur priviledgeses!

Who the fuck did that, what's with the Vail thing too?? He had no part in it.

I still want that pilot with Grunkle Munster. Are there really missing pieces?

3/3

Considering Alex said it wouldn't be on private property, I have to think that this means the Vortex is out as a possible location.

>15% discount

Wow. Thanks, SacramentoAnon.

I feel like this cements Trees of Mystery and the Trail of Tales...

cool so paul bunyan is our best guess right now?

DELET THIS

@84872975
@84872934
@84872885

lmao. Your all kinda shit desu

BASED. Hopefully no one will ready these so they do show up since you told them they would.
Delete them maybe?

What! Tumblr! Get the fuck outta your older brothers' rooms! We're arguing about whose better so take your tampons and GTFO.

Congrats statue user, Alex saw your fake.

STOP TRIGGERING ME

Of course, you may not want to trust me, being a spy and all...

what's next, youtube? no no wait its discord yea?

For fuck's sake I was supposed to be Periscope but I put my name in the options field.
Whatever I'll stop fucking around.

Stop replying to the twitter/reddit/tumblr people and focus on the hunt you stupid fucks.

Are anons ready in the morning to go to the Trees? I feel like someone should head over to Oregon Vortex anyway just in case.

somehow reddit navigated Sup Forums

Well, that's what Vail does best: steal other people's shit.

>undermeme
dude no

Shut up Anonymous shithead!

OMG guys lay off k? Btw has anyone gotten any pokemon? I'm such a nerd XD. You can follow me at @Ahor.

STOP MANSPLAINING SHITLORD! and I'm demisquirrelkin stop misgendering me! omg

>We currently need anons from California!
>California
Nice misguided OP, you piece of shit. Stop copypasting old information, we could lose some valuable Oreganons because of your fault.

Stop roleplaying in this thread you fucking autistic faggots holy shit.

>Statue will probably be found tomorrow
>I'll be at work and miss the grand finale
Suffering.

Bored anons doing cringy roleplaying without doing jack shit.

AGREED THIS IS CRINGE WORTHY STOP DOING IT.

>this thread already
>not panning out in detail locations we need to go to

we need to be serious, our win wasn't a "let's call it a day" event, it was the beginning of become at competent as we wanted the puzzlers to be

If we can get one more clue, or if this is the statue, it, we could get some recognition points beyond the misunderstand of user('s mom) stealing the clue the day before.

Yeah, but I'm sure Alex just hid the final statue late so no one would get it.

The recent clue did say trees though.

Stupid Sup Forums shitheads! We already figured it out! EXCUSE ME AS I HEAD TO -redacted-!

We still need to find a perfect match for this shit.
Get out of your asses.

主人をエスコートするのは使い魔の務めである。(*・ω・*)

It's probably at Trees of mysteries in either the parking lot of Trail of Tall Tales

lol

The Trees of Mystery are our best guess.

The Vortex has been all but ruled out

WE have very few leads what happened to the tree in journal 3 with symbols on them?

I can't believe my stupid posts would blow up.
I'm sorry guys, I'm giving you all a bad reputation.
But I really want that statue.

The loop looks a bit like the trail of tall tales loop leading to the end where I believe a wedding spot is? Somebody help me out here

>retard has a retarded overwatch avatar
pottery
thanks sacramento user