thecuck.gawker.com/the-politics-of-sitting-down-to-pee-1784985486
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's real
thecuck.gawker.com/

Praise kek, just praise him.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nah man that just cant be real

JUSSSTTTT wtf man

This is what happens when the hulkamania runs wild on you.

>thecuck.gawker.com/
>Sex, dating, clothes, relationships, politics, sex, women—men have opinions about all of these things. And yet, there’s nowhere on the internet where you can go to read them. That changes today. Welcome to The Cuck, a pop-up, bespoke men’s site, for men.

>The Cuck is a site dedicated to exploring modern masculinity in all its myriad forms, and over the next few days or until it is apparent that we have not been able to attract a really loaded sponsor (P&G please call us back), you’ll hear from some of the most thoughtful men—and non-men—working in media (Gawker Media, specifically) today.

>What differentiates The Cuck from all those other men’s interest sites out there? We like to think it’s our emphasis on not being Bad. Unlike other men’s interest sites, The Cuck will not write about watches—unless there is a really good watch we want to write about, obviously, in which case, we’ll do a post about watches. There won’t be any gross, objectifying stories about female celebrities, either—just stories that celebrate them for saying smart things in interviews or appearing in Paul Feig movies, that also might occasionally mention how they look, in a complimentary way.

>But mostly, lots and lots of personal essays, which women have really cornered the market on lately, have you noticed? It seems like it’s about time for some men to also do those!

>Basically, imagine if there were a Gawker for women. Then, imagine a version of that, but for men. That’s The Cuck. Welcome. We hope you enjoy yourself, especially if you are in charge of marketing at, say, Diageo

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HOLY SHIT

>mfw it's real
Post the link to the tweet

>The Cuck is our new pop-up bespoke men's interest site. We named it in order to describe what Hulk Hogan did to us.

Good heavens, the meme magic is a weapon greater than we even imagined.

dafuq

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

How is this real life?
What the hell is happening right now?

Where were you when memes became real?

Are all of you fucking retarded? They are doing it as a fucking joke. (And it's pretty funny, there are articles about how peeing sitting down is a political statement and some weird article about how the new it thing is to make your own wooden toys and make them come alive a la pinochio.)

>gawker

beyond disgust, soaring into hilarity
i've long believed in meme magic, this just reaffirms

Peter Thiel and the Leg Drop.
Sage

Gawker, please leave.

>Sex, dating, clothes, relationships, politics, sex, women—men have opinions about all of these things. And yet, there’s nowhere on the internet where you can go to read them.
how
>The Cuck will not write about watches—unless there is a really good watch we want to write about, obviously, in which case, we’ll do a post about watches.
fucking
>Basically, imagine if there were a Gawker for women. Then, imagine a version of that, but for men. That’s The Cuck. Welcome.
retarded.

Also look when they posted this.

>read some lispy snowfalkes nu parody of masculinity

N A H
A
H

holy kek

I will if you can explain how anyone could fail to understand that it's a FUCKING JOKE.

REALITY
IMITATES
MEMES

just wow...
Just when I start to think Sup Forums is satire...

>The Politics of Sitting Down To Pee

oh germany they are talking about you !

I'm alphacuck. Got a problem with that?

TOPKEK

It's real. The guy is the fucking chief editor of the main gawker site

wtf I hate Hulk Hogan now

All of their blogs are a joke, what is your point?

I thought Men's Health/Fitness literally covered all this shit they're talking about?

Fuck. We just lost a meme

Fucking normie media, they can't come up with their own shit.

I thought this was a shoop
I don't know what to think anymore

"
"Hey Nigger, Drop that fucking Waddymelon and Come Fuck Massa's Wife before I beat the tar out of your hide"

Why you are defending the cuck maesters? Are you perhaps a shill?

Yeah, someone made a site for German men.

What the fuck is a "pop up bespoke" website?

If he'd done it properly gawker wouldn't still be making websites. Once again hogan proves to be a disappointment.

>dat meme magic

That apparently nobody on this board is intelligent enough to understand that this is a very, very obvious joke. Not a very complex point.

topkek

reality is just such a fucking farce these days holy shit

Enjoy eating other men semen from your wife/girlfriend vagina.

>open the cuck
>see this

Has meme magic gone too far?

>mfw this is completely serious and not satire.

Yeah, but it's still a great tab for "how to take a screenshot" pics

>What the fuck is a "pop up bespoke" website?

a joke user. a joke at your expense.

m8 it's the network that called for world pegging day
Poe's law doesn't really apply when it comes to people this insane

m8 i am sorry but you might be actually retarded

HOLY FUCK HAVE I BEEN IN A COMA EIGHT MONTHS AND IT'S APRIL FIRST AGAIN?

>people in the comments complaining that it's for white men
>that's their only problem

I sit on the toilet and I clear my mind—and my body. While in my crouch, I never want to have the burden of thinking about what’s coming out of where (for that reason, I often put a plastic bag over my head in case my body feels like vomiting). Sitting on the toilet means whatever wants to come out can come out. Whatever will pee will pee, as the song goes. I’ll confess that I’m prone to sharting, and so peeing sitting down helps keep my underwear clean, which is good for the environment if you think of the environment as broadly as possible, which I always try to do, though sometimes I fail because, after all, I’m only a man.

>people in the comments section are making a joke, and you don't get it.

sad.

I thought Gawker was bankrupt?

It's satire. Great satire.

>420pm
this is a ruse right? even gawker isn't this retarded

This

It can't be serious, Sup Forums are dumb fucks who fell for the click bait.

It would be a joke if this shit wasn't 100% in line with everything they've ever done seriously. Like if TRS launched this site or something, it would be a joke.
This is like Jonathan Swift's Modest Proposal if it had instead been written by Sawney Bean. Most people could pass it off as satire, but it's just way too close to what the author really believes.

Go on any of the other blogs or articles on their site, particularl Jezebel, and tell me that ths is even a slight escalation of what they usually do

This, it's utterly not out of character for them, I can totally see them wanting to reclaim the word "Cuck"

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

It is about time we learn to weaponize this power properly. We are white for fuck's sake: That's what we do with new discoveries!

HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT YOU MADE THAT UP

AS A JOKE

thecuck.gawker.com/welcome-to-gawkers-new-mens-site-the-cuck-1785101113

memes have gone too far
we are now on the meme timeline

black cock in a white slit

No. This
jezebel.com/meet-the-women-making-indias-first-and-only-feminist-ne-1785112088
for example is a serious story from Jezebel, another Gawker tentacle:

> Khabar Lahariya (“News Waves”), the only newspaper in India “staffed, edited and run entirely by women, mostly from low-caste, rural backgrounds,” who publish local news in states where prevailing attitudes are that women maybe shouldn’t do such work, and maybe they shouldn’t even be coming home after dark.

>It’s not only staffed by women from top to bottom, according to cofounder Shalini Joshi, Khabar Lahariya has a specific feminist perspective on local news in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar. “We try to give women voices, and tell stories from their points of view when possible,” she told the Guardian. “We have a whole page dedicated to women’s issues in the paper and a women’s column on the website.”

>Working on Khabar Lahariya has given women like Lakshmi Sharma, a video producer for the paper in Delhi, a sense of purpose and self-esteem:

>Like most of the women who work for Khabar Lahariya, Sharma never thought she’d become a journalist. “I come from a village where women still live behind the purdah,” she says, referring to the tradition of keeping women secluded

Sup Forums what is your problem with White Only cuckolding, if two nationalists in love are doing it? It's a form of chivalry and service to the lady. I'm really curious
/r9k/ and Christ shills out

Pekka nyt loppu.

WHAT A WILD RIDE IS 2016.

PRAISE KEK

We've been in the meme timeline since 2001

Obvious satire

>Sup Forums what is your problem with White Only cuckolding

Sup Forums has a cuck issue just like /new/ had an "edgy" issue circa 2010. Manufactured division and shillposting. It won't stick. Bilderbergs will find a new meme.

See

H-how do we get off? I want off.

>trying to use us to click the link and generate ad revenue
>for every faggot replying >implying i don't adblock, there will be another faggot checking if it's real

It's real, and they're trying to get ad revenue to make up for the losses since Hulkster drop kicked them deep into the red

We don't, friend

Fucking... hell...

>>ltfw Gawker has been false flagging the whole time

Kek

Amen brother

Have some tits

DON'T YOU WANT TO LIVE IN INTERESTING TIMES, BROTHER?

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU????????

There's no escaping chaos, user.

thecuck.gawker.com/the-politics-of-sitting-down-to-pee-1784985486

>Follow me into the bathroom, I want to tell you a story about my life.

>Now here’s the hard part: You have you wait to hear it until I’ve adequately voided my body of its waste, in whatever form it is holding at the moment. In this bathroom, my male (biologically or otherwise) friend, you and I are not standing sneaker to sneaker, shoulder to shoulder, bent elbow on arm attached to hand holding respective penis to bent elbow on arm attached to hand holding respective penis at the great line of porcelain patriarchy we call urinals. You’d be handling your own on your own while I’d be yards away, only faintly aware of the melodic tinkle dribbling from your wiggle.

>For you see, I always sit down to pee. And yes, it’s political.

>I ALWAYS SIT DOWN TO PEE
>AND YES, IT'S POLITICAL
>IT´S POLITICAL

>Logo is a black cock

Some Sup Forumsack submitted this idea to gawker in a satire sense but gawker took it 100% seriously

Question
Didn't gawker go bankrupt?

Which is funny, because cuckolding been a thing for a long time since Rome, it got a spot in European theatre and literature. It's been for a while. People just know as good looking students, doves of love and die-hard patriots. How is it a problem if she dominates me in bedroom and brings some other guys.

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT

I have no idea why you think that jezebel story is strange or dumb or what the fuck your complaint about it is. can you explain?

So Gawker finally decided to unleash its final form.

WELL YOU KNOW SOMETHIN' MEAN GENE

ONE LONG YEAR MAN, ONE LONG YEAR I WAS FIGHTING THE CASE AGAINST GAWKER BROTHER BUT AS I STOOD THERE IN THR COURTROOM IN THE GREAT STATE OF FLORIDA JACK AS I STOOD THERE FACE TO FACE TOE TO TOE WITH THE 12 FEET TALL 4000 POUND GIANT GIANT I KNEW WHAT HAD TO BE DONE BROTHER WITH THE STRENGTH OF ALL MY LITTLE HULKSTERS MAN I PICKED GAWKER UP IN THE LAUNCH POSITION AND SLAMMED IT INTO THE CANVAS BROTHER AND THE WHOLE ORGANISATION FELL TO ITS KNEES BROTHER BECAUSE HULKAMANIA IS THE STRONGEST FORCE IN THIS UNIVERSE MAN

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMEDIA RUNS WILD ON YOU

>cuckolding been a thing for a long time since Rome, it got a spot in European theatre and literature. It's been for a while.

Yeah, as a thing even epic dudes of politics and war got revengemurdered for, righteously so in... I'm not going to say every narrative, but try and find me one older than 100 years that portrays it as anything but a killing insult.

>Finn
>448

Hahaha you Correct The Record™ faggots' dubz script is absolute garbage, talk about over-engineered

Did someone say Roman?

>visit site
>first article I see about sitting down to pee
We've crossed into the Berenstain universe. Memes are real now. Anime is real. 2D is real.

>use the word "woman" 26 times in 4 paragraphs
>progressive india wew women lib!
>meanwhile nearby, 800 children are dying of starvation because of the brutal iniquity of the indian caste system, but we're not covering THAT. liberation weeeeew

I can't tell if you are serious....

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DOOOOOOOOOO
WHEN HULKMANIA BANKRUPTS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?

I refuse to believe this isn't satire

the memes are metastasizing into reality, I'm getting worried Sup Forums