Do danes understand each other when they speak danish?

Do danes understand each other when they speak danish?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.dk/20150304/not-even-the-danes-can-understand-danish
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swedes eat boogers

kamelåså

Yes

No

d*neshits are worse than sw*Dids

maybe

Wiigend?
Kompjudah?
Tiinaeger?

Dont lie

it would only make sense, even dogs seem to understand one another

I'm not lying

I have read on here that according to some study, most danish children do not fully understand their own language until they are around 7 years old.
Is this true?

No. Are you retarded enough to believe literal memes?

daneboi ITT is antsy because he hasn't successfully communicated face to face with another human for months.

I don't blame them. I couldn't speak English myself when I was 7 years old. The code-switching and English loanwords must be really confusing for them.

It's more about not being able to pronounce the words correctly, than understanding the meaning behind them

t. Lives 5 fjords away from the nearest neighbor who speaks a completely different dialect

More understandable than you, Preben

I'm happy that sw*Doids and n*Rwegoids can't understand us, we want nothing to do with you

Fuck off Sven with your retarded memes

Danes have no such problems

thelocal.dk/20150304/not-even-the-danes-can-understand-danish

>Danish actors mumble so badly that Danes can't understand what they are saying, forcing movie theatres to run subtitles.

vederstyggeligheden...

Danish cinema is better than Swedish cinema

I agree. At least during the latter years, artistic people are more inclined towards music than cinema in Sweden these days. But we've still got Bergman

I understand all of you

t. scanian

I heard Danish doesn't have a word for shower, because they never wash themselves. Is this true?

true lol we are basically pigs xD

Scanian genocide should never have ended. Literally speaks Muttinavian

kamelåsåsyggelekokletusindlitermælkkartoffelihalsenhahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

t. cuckholmer

That’s what you think

I have no idea why i am laughing at this but i am actually crying.

kek

NO ;_;

if anything, children should be the best pronounciators of danish considering its all mumbo jumbo

"Ji kan ikku snakke norgirasa"
Question: Is the above an extremely obscure dialect in Norwegian, or is it just jibberish?

Why not just pronounce them how they are written?

>Why not just pronounce them how they are written
Why don't you try that yourself?

What if that’s his point?
>dont make the same mistake as english did with spelling

>Ji kan ikku snakke
could pass for norwegian
>norgirasa
jibberish

That was my point.
English spelling is god awefull and if you weren't born hearing it, or rather weren't used to the sounds but good at reading it, you'd have a hell of a hard time with listening.

No other scandi language does that. Despite that 2 of them still manage to be clearly intelligible.