How do you fuck up this bad?

How do you fuck up this bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=yOw7xqUehBs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mag5U0Afac
youtube.com/watch?v=t2FMSnl8qOY
youtube.com/watch?v=ReYuIVezQ18
variety.com/2016/film/news/shia-labeouf-drinking-steven-spielberg-american-honey-1201851776/
youtube.com/watch?v=ATqx0H0p-0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, I was in Savannah over the holiday weekend. I wonder if I missed a chance to meet LABEEF himself.

>converts to Christianity
>loses all his jew powers

lel

He's explosively violent and mentally ill, mostly from excessive drug use. If he weren't a hollywood starlet he'd stay locked up or thrown in a loony bin.

jesus that youtube thumbnail is hilarious

> cop with sleeve tattoos
Damn that's a new low for America

What's with his fucking voice? Since when does he talk like a member of Three Six Mafia?

Ayy dummy, on set, on my life, I swear on my moms bruh get these SHITS off my arms bruh.

>when you get arrested by Officer Smug

his mkultra programming is breaking down

imagine getting rustled this badly by kekistani autists

Mandatory pepe photoshop needed

Lol he lied about being in the National Guard again. What a piece of shit. He probably thinks because he was in the Transformer movies that counts as military service.

>YOU HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOU'RE STUCK IN A POLICE FORCE THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU BUT YOU ARREST WHITE PEOPLE WHO CARE WHY WOULD I ASK FOR A CIGARETTE IF I WAS RACIST YOU DUMB BITCH?

wow

Is this autism?

Really makes you think.

spoiled child actor with a hollow existence so he makes drama and social activism his new thing to get more attention
probably got passed around the disney studios too

>WHY WOULD I ASK FOR A CIGARETTE IF I WAS RACIST YOU DUMB BITCH?

Good point, the cop is obviously an uncle tom.

He was fighting the urge to say nigger

Publicity stunt.

Mandatory return to Reddit needed.

If only he had listened!

The world doesn't deserve him

>Trump was trying to save Shia
>Only ended up making him more insane

Is this a kino in the making?

How long until he sepekus?

reminder his dad is a convicted pedophile on the sex offenders register lmao

>WHY WOULD I ASK YOU FOR A CIGARETTE IF I WAS RACIST YOU COTTON-PICKING WIDE LIPPED STUPID NIGGER

what did Shia mean by this?

Icing on the cake. Imagine how much Shia is seething

>white

> 2014
hum

look at the date,bro.

>Trump shows concern for him
>years later launches hateful tirade against duly elected president

Smooth

I'm not surprised he's a fucked up sexual freak, but I searched the sex offenders registry for Jeffrey LaBeouf and it didn't come up with anything.

How do I youtube to NOT block the fucking video with pop ups near the end end? What a retarded feature.

>he's a fucked up sexual freak
Well yeah he's circumcised.

OPTIMUS

Holy fucking shit I love this timeline

>How do I youtube to NOT block the fucking video with pop ups near the end end? What a retarded feature.
adblock

That was already taken care of

>he was causing a scene at Buffalo Wild Wings and fled to hide in the hotel
Top kek

I genuinely think he's schizophrenic or something.

He has fractured what little sanity he had left with LSD and other drugs.

It's not an ad it's a feature built into the youtube video. I have adblock.

he's just a spoiled drunk celeb, nothing as interesting as schizophrenia

then I don't know, I don't see those anywhere and I just assumed adblock was killing them

He's acted in movies before, guys. He deserves a little bit of leeway

I have no idea either, I thought it would turn off with annotations but it doesn't. Fucking jewtube and their retarded UI

put wojak on shia

It's maddening.

doesn't have to be an ad. it's still an element on the page which you can tell your adblockrt to remove

He is edgy. I like it. Keep fucking up holms. It's becoming very interesting.

The tolerant voice of the left berating the black man for doing his job. At least he let him know how deeply he cares first.

is it true he was raped by steven spielberg?
that would explain his... erratic behaviour

>How do you fuck up this bad?

Progressive values.

It's sad because Shia LaBeouf was slowly starting to repair his reputation. Stuff like the cannibal song and that stunt where he watched all his movies in a marathon was really winning people over.

But then he went controversial and did the He Will Not Divide Us thing. It could have worked if he had thicker skin, or if he had done it in a more controlled manner, or if he had just disappeared like Jaden did, but it's clear he's got anger issues stemming from being a child star. He really wants to be taken seriously, and it really got to him when people trolled him. The HWNDU troll really got him to unravel, and yet he can only blame himself for his own actions. And from HWNDU it's just a downward spiral for him. Even anti-Trump people won't defend him when he assaults people and freaks out in public.

Don't get me wrong, though, this isn't even as low as he'll sink. He hasn't even hit rock-bottom yet. It'll get worse. It'll get much, much worse.

And the cherry on top: Trump called this years ago.

Shia, you dummy.

he's just a drunk, when you have real problem like Shia you get deranged after some years.

Do you think Shia is trolling us?

youtube.com/watch?v=1mag5U0Afac

Well yeah, he's obviously a druggie.

>HWNDU
>could have worked
How exactly? Even if no one trolled his livestreams interest would have faded extremely quick. The only reason it really got any kind of viewership was because Sup Forums trolled the fuck out of it.

>Gibson gets arrested while putting people's life in danger and goes on an autistic rant toward the cop and jews
Based! Perfectly normal
>Shia does the same
Fucking mentally ill! Leftiests are scum and have no values!

youtube.com/watch?v=t2FMSnl8qOY

kek

This.

Hey
Hey
Sup
Sup
Bye
Bye

Follow me
OK

>How exactly?
Simplest answer: walk away from it like Jaden did. HWNDU didn't destroy Jaden in the slightest because he didn't let it get to him. Yeah, people would have trolled it, but then you could frame them as harassing the stream. Unfortunately, the story of "celebrity breaks down and beats people up" is much more interesting than "people mess with a live stream in a very legal way because it was open to the public."

Gibson touched the third rail, he said the word that is to remain unsaid. Never call a jew a jew. Never. Its the worst insult to a Jew to recognize them as a Jew. Recognizing semitic or zionist behavior as existing is just a stepping stone to becoming Hitler.

>Mel Gibson's "sugar tits" tirade
That was over ten years ago, and in 2006, he was lambasted by everyone, it absolutely destroyed his career, and he also apologized and has seemingly tried his best to make things right and better himself, and he still gets shit for it to this day.

Shia "lolcow" LeBeouf

>drugs can turn you mentally ill

conservatives truly are fucking retarded

>How do you fuck up this bad?

By being a pampered rich brat since you were born.

are people acting like Shia went crazy over Trump and the autism squad, he's been getting arrested and doing crazy shit since 08

They exacerbate mental illness you retarded faggot. I'm not a conservacuck, I've done acid and more than you can imagine but Shia has borderline personality disorder and a slew of emotional issues. He's a drunk and he uses hard drugs which is not doing him any favors by far.

why does he use ebonics?

did he REEEEEE in the end?

He was from a poor single mother family

I feel bad for him. He reminds me of my brother who has lots of drunken drugged out run ins with the cops

Hateful rat faced kike

>single mother family
Not true. His dad just got busted in the Hollywood pedo mass arrest.

This was Shia a few years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=ReYuIVezQ18
What the fuck happened ?

variety.com/2016/film/news/shia-labeouf-drinking-steven-spielberg-american-honey-1201851776/

It's only been 1 year, Trump really fucked him up

Yup

YOU DUMMY

How did Sup Forums fuck his life up?
I'm pretty sure Shia just self destructed.

>a few years ago
>2009
That was eight years ago, not a few.
Crystal Skull came out the year before and he never got a real role again after that. He suffers from a lot of problems that most child actors do, one being that he isn't taken seriously as an actor and never will be.

>tag this mugshot
What have you faggots contributed?

It's insane that we are still fighting this shit.

Net neutrality is important to me because the internet, as it exists today, is important to me. While the issue is much bigger than just one website, I believe reddit has always and will always fully personify the internet as a whole -- and here is how I feel about reddit:

I love reddit. I love its infrastructure. I love its ability to impact. I love its versatility. I love its intelligence. I love its silliness. I love how it represents the entire world from every walk of life. I love its mascot. I love the popcorn drama. I love its recurring characters. I love its photoshop battles. I love how it's constant. I love how it personifies the internet age. I love the fact that it is a vehicle that allows anyone on Earth the ability to share something with potentially the entire rest of the world. I love how every person is created equal when using that vehicle, regardless of age, race, gender, IQ or wealth. I love how a lot of these attributes could be said about the internet as a whole, but arguably not without reddit. I love when a recovered heroin addict mails life saving medication to people in need via /r/opiates. I love when a guy writes a story on his lunch break in response to a question on /r/askreddit which ultimately turns into a screenplay bought by Warner Bros. I love when a guy gets help in /r/favors from a stranger to write and revise his speech to a court judge in order to reduce his sentence, and later scores a job drawing and designing at reddit hq after he gets out 7 and a half years early. I love the armies of warmhearted people in /r/suicidewatch and the like who spend their free time trying and often succeeding in saving lives. I love the incredibly talented and witty users of /r/nfl, /r/nba, /r/baseball and more -- you are literally changing the landscape of professional sports. I love "France is Bacon." I love "today you, tomorrow me." I love "risk everything." I love reddit.

He was a good friend

How many girls do you think he got to fuck for being anti-trump?
That was his goal right?

>That was his goal right?
He's already rich and famous, he doesn't have to do that. The reality is that he started using politics to try and get him back in the spotlight but he took it way too personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATqx0H0p-0E

Why are people so obsessed with this guy ?

Look at his face. It really isn't needed

We're fucking Shia's life up so bad he's starting to look like the don't breathe guy

This. That image is perfect as is.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'ARE PEOPLE' ?!?!

>we're

don't include me in this you fucking retard, I have, and will never have, anything to do with this edgelord, Sup Forums bullshit