Trump's non-angry tweets are from his staffers

The tweets from Trump himself are angry tweets.

twitter.com/tvaziri/status/762005541388378112/

Other urls found in this thread:

varianceexplained.org/r/trump-tweets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

varianceexplained.org/r/trump-tweets/

tfw you and the future leader of the world both aren't iSheep

Word usage analysis on Trump tweets from iPhone vs Trump tweets from Android.

The inference is that iPhone tweets are from his staffer while Android tweets are from Trump himself.

Nice user, just saw this on /r/programming. Thanks for correcting the record.

>The tweets from Trump himself are high-energy tweets

FTFY Canaduhh

He did say he was boycotting Apple. All iPhone tagged tweets aren't from him. I'm willing to bet Clinton has never tweeted a single thing in her life.

>hyperbolic

Trump on more than one occasion has stated that he often dictates tweets. This would be consistent with posts being made from multiple devices.

Well that explains things.

>Trump CAN use two different phones
>Hillary can't

already more qualified to lead

so you're saying when government officials operate digital media attached to their name, it should be them and them alone who maintains access to said account?

does this ring any bells?

wtf i hate trump now

Hype Ebonics Rhyme Chamber?

How much you wanna bet a bunch of tellco/android faggots spy on every phone close to his campagin?

>non-hyperbolic
...parabolic? Hyperbolic is either a math term or it means "highly exaggerated" which it isn't.

Good to know Trump is smart enough to be an Android user.

why is this important or interesting

Ignoring the staff's tweet for a second, why does Donald Trump sound like a fucking 12 year old?

>will be talking about Hillary saying her brain SHORT CIRCUITED HUURRRRRR

What the fuck does that even mean?

I'd be angry too if a nigger fucked up our country worse than any before him and the person running against him is suspected if not directly responsible for at least 100 American deaths and countless deaths and endangerment of our allies from her grossly neglectant mishandling of classified-top secret information, a portion of which she and those she communicated about it with shouldn't even have access to then completely avoids any sort of penalty or prosecution. On top of all that she and her cohorts rigged every aspect of the Democratic party's nomination process, then even after all that MSM acts like the sun shines out of her asshole and skews the living fuck out of the polls and images of her rally attendance so they can keep getting that dirty Clinton money that was made by giving favors to forgein powers, some of which our enemies, so they could get massive weapons deals.

I'd be pissed as fuck as well.

Damn...

Guess I'm #Paying$75dollarsforafuckingguacamolebowl now

Good. He is an android user.

wow

what a game changer

Hillary said her brain short circuited. Seriously, look it up. He will be talking about that. Is that so hard to understand?

Are you retarded? That's something Hillary said, that her brain short circuited. He's saying he'll talk about that and other things you fucking mongoloid.

Its sounds like an insult you'd hear a child say in middle school.

I have 3 phones, one work and 2 personal phones. Are you implying nobody on earth has both iPhone and android? Maybe he has a rooted droid and spoofs.
Jesus your bait is mild

it's at least a few steps above racist and sexist in the cleverness scale

oh no two different people have two different voices.
GET A GRIP!

Why does Trump always switch to iPhone to tweet nice things then?

Also, why is Trump breaking his public boycott of Apple after the company refused to break encryption for FBI in the San Bernardino terrorism case?

Oh wow... how can a person have two different phones and still use the same account? I mean, even Secretary Clinton said she had multible accounts because she had an iphone, and its not really possible to have the same account there as you have in your computer.

Really makes you think, huh?

Why do people care if people tweet for him?

But its easy to tell what tweets are from him. If it sounds like an off the cuff middle school insult its from trump.

HER BRAIN SHORT CIRCUITED!!

Lmao, can't get over how stupid this sounds.

don doesn't own a computer

>Its sounds like an insult you'd hear a child say in middle school.
you're right, Hillary is a middle schooler even in self-deprecation

>ctr in charge of reading comprehension.

Why did Trump outright lie about this one?

>When Trump isn't making public appearances he's training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber

>Hillary literally says her brain short circuited
>"Oh, well, it shows she is in touch with the modern age and that computers are common."
>Trump states that if someone is 'Short circuiting' they shouldn't be president because that's an error that can be too grave to pay
>"Fucking middle schooler insult, stupid dumb DRUMPF needs to get a better insult!"

I couldn't care else about what Hillary said, I'm reading a tweet from Donald Trump that sounds like it was written by a 12 year old.

someone from Sup Forums tweeted him bad info probs

Oy Vey

>Trump isn't an iNormie image.jpg poster
Based.

Trump doesn't use Android

Alright, be a retard that gets upset when not using any context when reading a tweet. It's your own damn fault.

A tweet has limited characters. If he had to preface everything with context, it'd never fit.

Then he shouldn't tweet it. "Twitter has limited characters" isn't an excuse for sounding like an annoying child.

>Android

My. NIGGA.

Again, it's your own fault, retard. I'm sorry that a political tweet using a relevant subject is too abstract for you to comprehend.

>that pic

his pepe hand says "spicy meme" but his face says "aspie teen"

Shit journalism, "emotionally charged" words? Angry tweets? This emotionally unstable trump they're painting is bullshit, the guy has unbelievable self control to not have absolutely broken the hate speech code by now

lmao

SERIOUSLY DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Look at the words.