How the fuck are a bunch of apes with sticks gonna beat humans with guns? I could literally kill 40...

How the fuck are a bunch of apes with sticks gonna beat humans with guns? I could literally kill 40,000 apes with just an AR-15, it's ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fww8xskrQxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The apes have guns as well.

Also there's more of them than humans since the disease that made them intelligent also killed off tons of people.

>How the fuck are a bunch of gooks in the jungle with sticks gonna beat the United States?

This is going to be straight KINO

not sure if you're baiting, but the same airborne disease that made apes smarter wiped out a shit load of humans

Dude turn your brain off

It's just a movie

one of the apes is a tactical genius, deray from Twitter

With USSR help of course.

Apes didn't kill humans you idiot, a disease wiped out most of them.

>its an user criticizes movies he hasn't seen episode
getting real tired of these reruns desu

its such a pain in the fucking ass g et ting the right subtitle file for these fucking movies i dont think ive w atched a single one after the first one, because it was always a pain

Why are you questioning shit after they showed a fucking ape dual wielding machine guns on a horse?

LMAO DUDE just turn your brain off lmao

USSR and China send a lot of Soldiers,weapons and suplies

Just like how afghanistan defeated the soviets.

Reminder instead wasting money on this purely anti-human trash you could spend your time on the completely wholesome and the most critically acclaimed blockbuster this summer spidey Homecoming

Do they actually try to get you to sympathize with the apes in these movies?

This. How could a person sympathize with a bunch of fucking monkeys when they are the reason humanity is dying out?

>anti-human
heh
>tfw no kino about a bunch of lads mowing down primates oh wait it's zulu

If that's actually the idea of the movie it's going to flop so fucking hard, even if they're the """""""Underdog""""""""" no one would fucking want them to exterminate humans

You underestimate these these anti-human scum. That's why Homecoming is most obviously the better choice.

They actually aren't? Wasn't it the strain of virus that got out of the lab that killed most of humans?

Well ive seen it and its not great, the previous 2 are better, also i went to see it with my dad who is super left wing and he said, 'so that was pretty anti white wasnt it', they do tie it in with the original film though witch is kind of nice i guess

Haven't seen the movie in a while but wasn't the drug or whatever that was making Ceaser smart also super poisonous to humans and at the last part of the first movie said it was spreading quickly killing millions of people.

It's weird how these people are trying to make it seem like the monkeys are the good guys
>we are going to finish it
lol

The decease that killed billions of people was made by the humans themselves, though. But the war was indeed started by a ape.

How the fuck are a bunch of flightless birds going to beat an Aussie military force armed with machine guns and tactical vehicles. I could literally line up me and my boys' trucks in a line and plow through 40,000 emus, it's ridiculous.

See OP, nature uh.. finds a way

That doesn't matter. Apes got all uppity and took advantage of the weakened humans, the apes are basically evil

There's good and bad on both sides in the movie. The apes thought humans were extinct until survivors showed up in the second movie. They were basically living their lives until Koba, the ape villain of the movie, riled them against people because the survivors were preparing to attack them.

This is why district 9 flopped so hard

>AR-15
>223 having stopping power on one of those giant apes

You would be fucked

>apes are bulletproof

Except in terms of killing one to extinction they couldn't.

the banana is mightier than the sword

>ost critically acclaimed blockbuster
Hmmm... have a seat sweetie you won't like this

I think you need the Afrikaans ones.

Don't worry cupcake no one gives a fuck about metacritic. It's RT all the way.

And who has the higher score in that again? Oh it's homecoming.

>It's weird how these people are trying to make it seem like the monkeys are the good guys
Its not that black and white. In the movie boths sides have good and bad people and the whole conflict in the second movie is started by an ape while the humans were trying to achieve peace.
The movie doesn't really wants you to root for an specific side, that's up to you to decide.

There was a disease that killed off the vast majority of humans. The same disease pretty much broke most human institutions and made them extremely disorganized.

Completely different situation, though. The North Vietnamese had heavy USSR/Chinese support, and they won by convincing the US that it was no longer worth the trouble of fighting. Millions of North Vietnamese soldiers were killed compared to less than 50,000 American soldiers. It was never a war of extinction, if it was the US would have just dropped some nukes and called it a day.

By the time apes try to revolt humanity will be full of niggers.

And science prove apes to be superior
youtu.be/fww8xskrQxU

You are a fucking idiot

Are we discussing Homecoming again?

Buddy there are guys in the world right now who ate 5 or 6 wounds from an AK to the torso and survived.

Compare the bullet wound from that to what happens if a dinosaur puts a tooth the width of a shot glass, or a claw the size of a railroad spike.

You're fucking retarded. Modern technology is meant to kill PEOPLE, not dinosaurs.

Oh sorry I wasn't aware that my 6.8 SPC rounds were actually 223

OP, i want to invite you to do my podcast. Respond ASAP
J.Rogan

What's up this is OP hi Joe