Guys they're just flashlights

Hillarys terrified of the dark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man I wish we had Bernie as the candidate and President.

Sucks that he had to sell out. I wonder if the Democrats threatened his family or something.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS! Hillary is just fine, no need to look into it further

Th-That in case if killers would switch Sun off!

She needs to go back.

To oblivion.

Yeah, it just seems odd that he would sell out so hard. I know there is something fishy behind the scenes.

I mean, I get that he doesn't like Trump, but Clinton is basically the opposite of everything Bernie stood for. Note that Clinton is now trying to court Neo-Cons, Banksters, and Wall Street CEOs to her side, and many are following.

We already had a cripple as president and it was fine. We can have another. No big deal.

At least he's alive. Yet.

hahahaha bernie getting strong armed

He has immense power due to his fanatical support. He also had access to live television, if he or his family was threatened, he could've easily blew the lid on the Clinton mafia tactics during his DNC speech -- do you know how cool that would've been. Bernie has no backbone.

I think they threatened to collapse the American economy or something crazy like that. I don't think he would have sold out for just the safety of himself or his family. He was too much of a statesman. In order for him to sell out like he did, they had to threaten something massive.

He was crying onstage, now we know why. He wanted to tell Hillary to fuck off, but he was afraid of getting beaten up backstage.

Bernie is too much of a cuck to know what true sacrifice for justice means.

He didn't have brain damage.

>implying hillary's goon squad and supporters wouldn't have shut down his tv access
Please user, don't be this naive.

I have no doubt in my mind that they threatened his family as well. At the very least, though, they were willing to actually, physically kick his ass to make him get in line.

I don't know man. I think it is natural to care more about the immediate than the entire country as a whole.

Bernie was a family man despite his liberalism. And he isn't as strong willed as a guy like Trump, so something like that could've scared him into submission.

yep. i'd be too if i'd be going to hell. kek

>The agent holding her steady
Jesus, can she not even stand up on her own anymore?

spooky

This, Bernie had loyal followers, he just wasn't willing to make the same sacrifices for them that they were for him. If he'd gotten onstage and said that Clinton's people had attacked him or threatened him in any way you can bet the Bernouts would have torn that stadium apart to protect him. Hell if he had just said that he believes the primary was rigged they'd build a new party around him and his ideals.

>I am a part of over 50 Bernie FB groups

And yet he sent thousands to die in Europe.

KEK will feast on her soul.

She's literally dying

youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw

Small stun gun. Faster in close contact than a firearm and less risk of collateral damage. Good chance she could catch a shiv at this stage of the game with close contact with the public.

why's he holding her, holy shit. How could anyone vote for someone like this.

fuck off naziboo

Well he was liberal, so he wasn't very high IQ

I saw a bunch of trump fags saying they were going to show up at her rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers so they could trigger her into having a seizure

These assholes actually want her to shit her pants in public

Sick fucks

Neat.

lol sounds halarious

>small stun gun doing anything against an adrenaline-fueled attacker when a regular high power dart shooting cop tazer can't even phase your average dindu

At some point you have to come to terms with you having no clue when a single episode of cops could negate your entire thought process. Seek help.

>air horns

ONLY THE GOD EMPEROR GETS AIR HORNS

Probably CTR trying to b8 people into giving Hillary ammo against Trump supporters. I was in that thread, too.

Better to not fuck with her, beat her, and laugh as she rots in prison.

can she really not step up onto a platform and keep balanced by herself?

Trump should challenge her for a break dance battle during the debate.