/trek/

Fat Riker edition

First for space doggo

>Computer, begin Tori Black penis humiliation simulation
>increase Tori Black anger to 100%
>disable all safety protocols

MIIIREEESSS!

How many times does Deanna get mind-raped during the series?

CUTE

>o'brien turns down hot spoon pussy for this
I admire his restraint

Basically any time she happened to be in the same room as Barklay.

Barclay did nothing wrong

He was probably smarter than Geordi and Riker

Definitely smarter than Riker

You're at the replimat on the promenade drinking your root beer when suddenly this Spoonhead comes out of nowhere and slaps your CMO on the ass. How do you respond?

Just watched Legacy

Tasha Yar's sister might be the hottest woman I've ever seen

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

>it's a Tom Paris episode
instant skip

episode?

tori lane is better

Was Janeway the only captain who didn't come from a command role?

Oh right Janeway is supposed to be a scientist.

Only comes up when the writers need some technobabble magic of course.

A night in sickbay

It came up quite a lot, she definitely helped out with things more than the other captains.

That's what I mean with technobabble magic.

But she never actually shows any kind of mentality that you would expect from someone with a background in science.

>dat 80's aesthetic

Remember that fucking retarded episode where ayyliums put Kes into a coma and Janeway has to TAKE DA LEAP OF FAIF to bring her back?
>But you do believe your devices will eventually lead you to the truth
>Yes
>DATS A LEAP OF FAITH CAPTAIN, SCIENCE IS UR RELIGION LOOOOOOOOL
No not at all, that's not how science works. I don't have to believe anything.

*transwarps behind you*
*unsheathes nanoprobes*

this is for you Hirogen-sensei

>dose pits

Worf's half-klingon waifu died like a bitch

Just watched this ep yesterday. This guy was such a cunt. I hate how Troi was suspicious of him from the beginning but didn't tell anyone even though that's literally her job.

Sisko's acting annoys me

Was Q a mistake?

They broke new ground with the first psychopathic captain in Starfleet.

'no'

He was fine in TNG

Sisko - Sup Forums, /ck/
Odo - /an/
O'Brien - Sup Forums
Jadzia - /d/, /sci/
Worf - /fit/
Garak - /fa/, /lit/
Quark - /biz/
Dukat - Sup Forums
Bashir - /gif/, /lit/, /r9k/
Kira - tumblr

There was never any tension in TNG because you knew an omnipotent being could step in and save them at any moment.

Q is necessary.
He shows that humanity that overcame internal conflicts and solved all material problems. That now travels the stars and can make their fantasies come to live through holodecks still have a lot to discover and learn.

Q wasn't some guardian deity.
He gave the crew more trouble than help.

It's insane that we are still fighting this shit.

Net neutrality is important to me because the internet, as it exists today, is important to me. While the issue is much bigger than just one website, I believe reddit has always and will always fully personify the internet as a whole -- and here is how I feel about reddit:

I love reddit. I love its infrastructure. I love its ability to impact. I love its versatility. I love its intelligence. I love its silliness. I love how it represents the entire world from every walk of life. I love its mascot. I love the popcorn drama. I love its recurring characters. I love its photoshop battles. I love how it's constant. I love how it personifies the internet age. I love the fact that it is a vehicle that allows anyone on Earth the ability to share something with potentially the entire rest of the world. I love how every person is created equal when using that vehicle, regardless of age, race, gender, IQ or wealth. I love how a lot of these attributes could be said about the internet as a whole, but arguably not without reddit. I love when a recovered heroin addict mails life saving medication to people in need via /r/opiates. I love when a guy writes a story on his lunch break in response to a question on /r/askreddit which ultimately turns into a screenplay bought by Warner Bros. I love when a guy gets help in /r/favors from a stranger to write and revise his speech to a court judge in order to reduce his sentence, and later scores a job drawing and designing at reddit hq after he gets out 7 and a half years early. I love the armies of warmhearted people in /r/suicidewatch and the like who spend their free time trying and often succeeding in saving lives. I love the incredibly talented and witty users of /r/nfl, /r/nba, /r/baseball and more -- you are literally changing the landscape of professional sports. I love "France is Bacon." I love "today you, tomorrow me." I love "risk everything." I love reddit.

It's not revealed until the final episode but he's been on humanity's side the whole time.

Subspace neutrality when?

>O'Brien - Sup Forums
install LCARS

Cardassian technology is for pajeets

>Q is necessary
Fun fact: Q was Roddenberry's only writing contribution to the pilot and he only did it to stretch out the runtime because the studio wanted a double length pilot, and so he would get more royalties.

hawt

Picard - /lit/, /his/
Riker - /s/, /ck/
Data - ???
Troi - /x/
Barclay - /d/, /r9k/

little boys are not hot

>tfw really enjoying TOS

is TNG and Deep Space 9 even better?

Not better, but good in different ways.

yes

>O'Brien turned down spoon pussy
>O'Brien turned down Major pussy while Keiko was doing EVERYTHING to get him to cheat on her.
>O'Brien turned down Bashir's pussy.

Name a more loyal man.

Data can browse all the boards at once.

but he can't post because of captcha

What do you mean? Humanity's trial by Q is the central plot of the pilot.

Data should be /an/
Odo should be /r9k/

>Riker - Sup Forums
Half the characters, I'd say.

>Data
/an/ /i/ /lit/ Sup Forums

If you're enjoying TOS you will like TNG's worst seasons.

B'Elanna is tumblr far faaar more than Kira

Worf - /k/, Sup Forums
Geordi - Sup Forums, /r9k/
O'Brien - /jp/

B'Elanna is Sup Forums and would write nothing but angry posts about Klingon niggers.

>B'Elanna is Sup Forums

B'Elanna was a maqui, they're the polar opposite of Sup Forums

How? They're literally trying to break away from the Federation's communist "utopia"

No it isn't, the mystery of Farpoint station is, it was a complete script by DC Fontana before Gene added in the Q stuff later at the request of Paramount, and it's pretty obvious, Q is all just at the start and the end, in between he's completely ignored except for a couple of times when he pops up to taunt Picard.

Chaos On The Bridge explains it in further detail.

how the fuck is the Federation communist?

>cute bit actress on the bridge
>riker says their character's name
>google the actress
>fucking amazing tits and a shower scene in another film

best feel

>turned down bashir

did he though?

The maquis were retarded noise makers fighting against the Cardassian truce and alliance because Cardies were meanies who killed 6 million gorillion Bajorans, the federation reached a truce setting borders in order to stop the conflict, the maquis were basically like today's kids seeing who compare politics to Harry Potter.

They're not. This dumb ass motherfucker doesn't understand communism and probably thinks it's bad because he misinterpreted a book about farm animals once.

I really want to see a post ds9/voy/movies series

>economic totalitarianism isn't bad

okay lol

Why is Trek so comfy even when it's shit?

So according to you:
>Sisko - Sup Forums
>Eddington - tumblr

>They're literally trying to break away from the Federation's communist "utopia"
I thought the maquis were trying to fight the cardies attacking the colonies on their own because the Federation was doing jackshit.

Separatist propaganda, the Cardassians are a peaceful and tolerant people

They weren't even Federation citizens anymore, they gave up their rights the moment they decided to stay on their colonies and refused relocation

I haven't seen this special but who wants to bet Shatner is only bitching because they didn't make him that big giant head.

>according to you Sisko - Sup Forums

lol no, Sup Forums in TNG-DS9 is Dukat and Cardassia as a whole.

AGHH, CAPTAIN HELP!

And Eddington is tumblr because he's Maquis?

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Barclay - Sup Forums

/lgbt/

The Maquis are tumblr as a whole, but people like the Bajorans and B'Elanna get a special mention because man they're annoying and stupid.

Eddington was a cool guy and actually was a good guy before dying but the things he was fighting for were plainly stupid

This string of posts started with comparing Kira to tumblr, so get back to that:

B'Elanna - Tumblr
Dukat - Sup Forums

>I'm not going to provide any argument, I'm just going to post fedora pictures, that'll show em.
You realize you're talking to a religious person right?

Quark - /biz/
Morn - /bant/

>Want to cosplay a TOS outfit
>Don't want people to think I'm a retard who doesn't know anything about trek

Should I do a green Kirk outfit? They're fairly obscure and kinda require you to actually know about the series.

People (rightly) became sick of Troi's obvious statements, so by the end of the show she just kinda kept to herself

You're only argument for B'Ellana being tumblr is that she's Maquis.

It doesn't make any fucking sense since if she were tumblr she would feel oh so special for being a half-Klingon who don't need no man..
But she has nothing but contempt for her Klingon side and Klingons in general.

>that episode janeway customizes her irish holodeck husbando

>hating THE JAZZ MAN Avery Brooks

I gave this a lot of thought.

Sisko - Sup Forums, /ck/, /diy/, /out/
>/diy/ the bajorian ship he made
>/out/ camping episode
Odo - /r9k/, /an/
>muh kira
O'Brien - Sup Forums, /diy/, /o/, /n/, /jp/, /qst/, /asp/, /toy
>/jp/ Keiko
>/asp/ darts
>/qst/ Alamo and holodeck
Jadzia - /d/, /sci/, /adv/, /lgbt/, /hm/
>/adv/ Curzon
>/hm/ "Morn's cute"
Worf - Sup Forums, /fit/, /his/+/x/
>/his/+/x/ Kahless
>Sup Forums The chancelor is a poopo head
Garak - /fa/, Sup Forums, /lit/
Bashir - /sci/, /lit/, /r9k/, /gif/, /s/, /toy/, /qst/, /asp/
Dukat - Sup Forums, /x/, /s/, /his/, /soc/
>/soc/ looking for bajorian women near DS9
>/x/ pahwraiths
>Sup Forums hello my bajorian workers
>/his/ >bajorians never went to space lol
Quark - /biz/, Sup Forums, /gif/
>Sup Forums fucking lefties reeeeeeeeeee
Kira - /x/, /k/, Sup Forums
>Sup Forums fucking cardies
Jake - Sup Forums, """""""/lit/""""""""", /gif/
>Sup Forums normie
>/lit/ just shitposts and never reads any fucking books
Nog - /biz/, /s/, /gif/, Sup Forums, /hc/, Sup Forums, /o/, /d/
Damar - /r wine

>she would feel oh so special for being a half-Klingon who don't need no man..

But... She does, B'Elanna is basically a watered down version of Michelle Rodriguez with a weird forehead, and gets annoyed at everyone over everything.

Fuck Chaos on the Bridge, Shatner made that hitpiece specifically because he couldn't stomach the thought of TNG being remembered as the GOAT trek as the passage of time goes on
>Hey guys, don't forget that TNG had a rocky start and the fans initially hated it!!
t. The guy who's show got shitcanned after 3 seasons.

>Cardassia stronk
>pillage a bunch of necessary resources from some Bajewans
>winning against some funny "resistance fighters" which we let get away with a handful of actions for laughs
>pussy ""civilian government""" orders military to withdraw anyway
>dissidents in the government inspired by faggot ass Feds start gaining momentum
>The Obsidian Order, the only thing keeping society a glorious dictatorship ruled by an iron fist of justice, gets BTFO by some goo puddle
>civilians are able to overthrow the military
>fuck
>Niggons take advantage of this weakness and rape the shit out of us
>Maquis too
>FUCK
>Based Dukat negotiates with the Dominion to make Cardassia great again, kill off the weak government, restore the military to power, and rid Cardassian space of filthy Niggons and Maquis

>Hahah Bashir i wish Keiko was like you no homo
>Hahah Bashir i like you no homo
>Hahah Keiko i'm going to the holodeck with Bashir no homo
>Hey O'brien i love you no homo
>I'm moving back to Earth Bashir

I wouldn't say he's on their "side", more that he specifically has a fascination with them moreso than other species.

I can't believe people find this older version of Felicia Day attractive
And I can't believe I get death threats everytime I say she is ugly

So you're saying Shatner somehow tricked people who worked on TNG into lying because he didn't like TNG? How'd he manage that?

>t. The estate of Leonard Maizlish