Are blacks and arab/Turks in Europe really that bad?

Are blacks and arab/Turks in Europe really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zoX6Dknqis
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PODnRarD78
m.youtube.com/watch?v=umF1kfVujhM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSHj7HqJ2yY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_French_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Oldham_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're not. Europeans are just racist AF

Majority probably is

come visit

youtube.com/watch?v=6zoX6Dknqis

>tfw no südländer clubtrash gf

If they're waving a French flag, then they're probably not that bad, right? Let's let them in, and let's give them our women once they grow up.

Nope , some teens are causing trouble a bit less worse then black people from project in the US. But never had a problem with any arab in my country besides that

they just do not belong here, this is not a question if they are bad or not.

No

Nobody ever posts bad stats for Turks.
Moroccans are allegedly the biggest subhumans around.

Turks aren't really

Algerians/Moroccans on the other hand

these
my best friend is a turk with an economy diploma and likes the turkroach meme

Yes, I don't want to live under sharia law

Thieves,rapists,lazy,violent....

I big part of them yes :
The worst are teenagers from ghetto, they are extremely rude, most of the time unemployed cause they don't even try to go through high school, they end up burning cars, beating random people up, shoplifting, dealing drugs, damage public infrastructures.
They have this whole rhetoric of "France is a racist country so we can't do anything" while it's probably one of the less racist country that exist (don't get me wrong there is some racism but compare this to Asia where everything that's slightly brown is hated or America where black get shot at sight, most people are totaly cool with arabic people but are fucking done with many of their behavior), and that's particulary ironic that they say that the system is racist and rigged to make them loose when there are so many free public infrastructures or government helps. Just go to the social welfare office and you can be sure that for one white there are 30 arabic ppl.
They also couple that with the whole "France colonized us that's why we are poor, France is still colonizing us fuck France blablabla!!!" just look at the number of arab in Army, fcking none, many of them hate France, it's pretty clear in the music the listen, half of it is "Fuck france I'm dealing drug, I rape Marianne ( the national symbol)".
But that's not the only problem, the second problem is their culture and Islam which is a part of their culture.
Girls can't dress the way they want in France or they get catcalled or harassed every two second, Asia is supposed to be more "conservative" than France, well fuck it, in Asia girls were wearing dresses that girls would never dare wearing in France. Because Korean or Japanese might be authistic but they are not gonna come as five to a girl dressed lightly and harass her for 30 minutes.

This.
I don't even care at all how good they are or not. Europe belongs to Europeans.

Guys with all that logic of "if they were good they could stay", what the fuck are you doing ? Asians are good unlike arabs, so, do you want us to invite 1 billion of them then ? Fuck no.
Their quality is irrelevant.

You could even mass migrate the fucking Amish into France, make them behave as good as possible. Like the perfect immigrants who do not hurt anyone. Help everybody. 0 crime or anything. They are all blonde with blue eyes and politically conservative. Eventually the Amish take over the country and make it a wonderful beacon of prosperity in the world
You know what ? I still wouldn't like it and neither would fucking anybody, this is our land, i don't fucking care how your army of foreign invaders is actually made up of lovely people fuck off that's all

>le rape meme
rape doesn't effect men
so why do you care?

I can’t really give an accurate opinion as I’ve never been to Europe, but I don’t understand people who say “they’re taking our women” like wtf is that supposed to mean

ok excuse me i'll go rape your mother then you tell me this again

that they a reping them

Yes, even I have to agree on that
t. Arab

>Tunisian rapists

Nigga Tunisians in Egypt are pasty white nerds that are really shy. I find it hard to believe they’re rapists. They’re too weak and too nerdy for that. Algerians and Libyans on the other hand...

So your main concern is cultural assimilation? Keep in mind that I agree with what you've posted.

good point

Nigger brazilians studying abroad are usually pasty white nerds of full european descent.
That means jack shit.

Nobody cares you autistic faggot
>le based amish
Kill yourself.

Is that you?

Nah, I'm someone else. I don't frequent this board so I don't know who that is.

>brazilians commit less rape than americans
Why are americans such violent savages?

that's a greek(turk)

I know. It’s just weird that these people would dominate rape statistics so much when they don’t strike me as the rape-ey kind. I can believe Moroccan, Algerian, Libyan, Egyptian rapists but not Tunisians desu

Well yes but cultural assimilation is only possible with manageable numbers of people
Like de Gaulle said "You can only integrate individuals and small groups, and it takes generations. You don't integrate entire peoples"

Indeed.

What nationality are you? Just curious

Tunigger

I thought maghrebians were nice? I like some of the music they make.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PODnRarD78

depends, the middle working class can be nice and educated
but the poor ones are generally shit tb.h

T-Turks are n-nice.

Maybe in their (our) countries? Maghrebis are the worst Arabs and worst migrants in Europe. We outdo any other ethnic group when it comes to crime in nearly every country.

The European diaspora is trash. North African immigrants in general who live in Europe act worse than street niggers. Tunisians are a different story though from what I’ve seen

No. But gypsies are.

geez I really dislike selfhating diasporas

I don't self hate my dude. The title is just to dissuade faggots who think they're being clever. I want people of my ethnic group to do better, what else to do but look at the problem and tackle it head on? I don't want to be dragged into the dirt just because I happen to be born of the same race as a bunch of criminal fuckwits.

North African immigrants are completely irredeemable, I don't think there are worse people in the world. They make people love Turks in comparison.

Why though? I thought Islam was anti degeneracy, why do they act like thugs?

It’s not self hate, we just know we let out the worst immigrants to Europe. We even make jokes about it and call it a cleansing as we let out our worst diasporas out of the country. North Africans in North Africa aren’t like the ones you see in Europe. Here in Egypt most are pretty chill and aren’t problematic like the European ones. Sorry but you just got the worst of us.

Islam and tradition are the only moral codes they know, so once the pressure of these is lifted in Europe they don’t know how to behave.

>we're antisocial and horny, you're just antisocial

Need a chad immigrant gf

nothing to do with religion, they are just acting retarded for the fun i guess

It would be interesting to see the reality first hand. The media of immigration (Both the left and the right) is so sensationalized its hard to know what is real.

Take the whole Melbourne "African Gangs" problem. Its such a meme. Obviously Australian media is terrible (Its more sensationalized than the US), but to say there are African gangs running wild in Melbourne? lol. Its just a bunch of kids causing trouble. It happens everywhere with every type of kids.

No doubt there is an immigration problem in the EU, but all media and info graphs a side, how often does it effect you - a middle class white - each day?

>most are pretty chill
>Whole country acts like a monkey after the Mashrou Leila concert

ok.

hmm, its similiar here

They have a really bad idea of what ‘western society’ is. Like the other American posted, here they get pressured by Islam, really brutal police force and their parents. Once they go into the west, they go wild.

I have no issues with the turks here, only gypsies. they are much worse

How am I supposed to know the answer for that? I wish someone did so something productive could be done to prevent it.

>No doubt there is an immigration problem in the EU
>but all media and info graphs a side, how often does it effect you - a middle class white - each day?

Look at this disingenuous cunt, "yeah there is an immigration problem, but unless you were mugged yesterday you shouldn't be complaining"?

Waving LGBT flags here doesn’t really bode well

they colonized theirs countries. so they can't complain...

One of my best friends is a polish diaspora and she is an amazing girl 2bh. Thank you Poland :3

Exactly. Tells a lot about your country :d

that's because you are late on us
so far all you had is east/south euro which was ok, then like turk/iran/levant which is starting to get into shithole territory
now you have the maghreb which is clearly one step below and you wonder like "can it get any lower ?"

well yes
it is called niggers
the last step, is when the government stops caring and just starts directly getting niggers
at first they are funny and easy-going but eventually you realize they are genuinely mentally retarded and the worst ones by far

then you will come to see even maghrebis like normal people since at least they have light skin and a relatively functioning brain

i have to work around niggers all day

That sucks, they seem like chill people.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=umF1kfVujhM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSHj7HqJ2yY

It’s more about Islam being really against homosexuality and sexual deviancy, than it is to do with our people itself. Islam is more enforced here and if you don’t follow the rules and try to bring western values to the country, then people will hate you here. It’s mass brainwashing, sort of.
Kek

Turks aren't all that bad, Moroccans are the real issue.
And the recent influx of Somalis is of course bothersome.

white looking arabs/turks blend in fine and are accepted by europeans without question until they hear their name, in which case there is still some leniency from the europeans

inbred/average looking arabs/turks however are segregated, shunned and excluded from society by europeans simply for looking different to them, leading them to start harboring some forms of dissent towards the europeans

t. have cousins in europe
the normie ones all look "white" or southern european, blend in well, are normies that do well with local euro women

the ones that look more sandnigger tier are frustrated, cannot find jobs because of this discrimination (they have jobs, just took them much longer than it would have otherwise, one changed his name from abdullah to alex and got a huge surge in interviews)

ultimately, in europe, they're not too bad, and if they are 'bad', it's a result of europeans being racist whether innately or explicity

>the ones that look more sandnigger tier are frustrated, cannot find jobs because of this discrimination (they have jobs, just took them much longer than it would have otherwise, one changed his name from abdullah to alex and got a huge surge in interviews)
that's a fucking meme, if you have a diploma, or some skills, people will hire you
sandniggers dont find job because they dont want to work ....

Lol.
Has this issue made its way over to Sheepshaggerville? For the record, I live in Melbourne and what you're saying is actually incorrect. I don't know how many incidents of groups of Africans causing crime you think need to occur before you consider it a problem but it absolutely is a big (at least in the eyes of the general public) issue.

This, so much this. White maghrebis tend to blend in with white Europeans incredibly well. Tunisians are lighter skinned and have easier time fitting into Europe. Brown skinned Egyptians and Libyans on the other hand....

In Germany several cities have parts that are de facto ruled by Lebanese crime families and the police refuses to interact with them. They are involved in weapons dealing, prostitution, drugs etc basically they are in control over all organized crime in these places.

both my cousins did civil engineering
the one with a neutral sounding name got a job pretty quickly despite being less adept/smart
the one named abdullah it took him months to find a job despite being one of the brightest people I know
netherlands btw

I am convinced it's like this in netherlands, norway, sweden and france

Germany isn't the same, they don't discriminate at all from what I've seen.

Racism and the natives not liking the immigrants because of skin color is only a small portion of it.
There's a shitload of Indonesian and Chinese immigrants here and as the Lord is my witness I have never heard a fellow Dutchie complain about Indo's or Chinese and there's ultimately little reason to.
They work, adapt to the Dutch way of life without losing their culture and are generally decent law abiding citizens.

Moroccans simply have this ridiculous macho culture that makes them opposed to everything Dutch and orderly.
Doesn't help that a lot of their parents live very segregated from the Dutch and are not that versed in the language and pitfalls (drugs, alcohol, crime).
Meanwhile their sons are topping the charts in the crime statistics.

Sounds like a convenient excuse but what do I know I live in the least racist country on earth. What country does your relatives live in?

I've never seen a white looking maghrebi unless they were tunisian, and it's not a matter of skin color but one of facial features, height, and looking like a chad.

Well its basically the point. If its never actually effected you but you believe it has because the news says so, how does that make you anything but a sheep?

I highly doubt anyone in this thread in a Western country has had multiple run in with ethnic thugs that it has diminished there quality of life.

Its the issue with the west right now, you all believe so strongly in an issue that most of you have never actually experienced. If you don't understand that, then I am not surprised the propaganda works.

So your complaints are based on the fact you have to "work around them"?

never heard of that tb.h , here if you have a nice degree and skills there is no problem at all

well idk about moroccans, but even my cousins say they aren't good people lol

while I dont have any cousins living in belgium, my cousins say belgium/denmark are really nice places with really good people, for the latter they said that though seemingly poorer, they are really good people

mostly germany and netherlands

if you are white with a fucked up face that looks criminal i won't hire you

if you are arab with a fucked up face that looks criminal, maybe you are part of a larger demographic sure, but i won't hire you either

i don't see why people would be more lenient on your face because you're not white like "oh he's arab so it's okay if he looks inbred with crazy eyes and an evil grin"
just no, sorry but no, and as a matter of fact i think arabs should have done the job of segregating this kind of people out of their community a long time ago

>you all believe so strongly in an issue that most of you have never actually experienced
Surely you'll be willing to provide evidence to substantiate this claim, correct?

idk I saw a documentary about maghrebis and blacks living in banlieue's in france complaining that they can't get jobs, said documentary corroborates the points and anecdotal experiences of my cousins and some of the people they know

Where are you from originally?

Segregating the scum is tricky when at least half of the diaspora consists of scum.

yes i live with those people all day and i don't enjoy it and i'd much rather be with white people like it used to be, what is wrong with that ? they aren't even supposed to be here

tajik from panjshir, afghanistan

I've never once experienced any of the things my cousins tell me some of their friends experience, maybe because I look kinda white and canada is a different place entirely where everyone is equal

>in Asia girls were wearing dresses that girls would never dare wearing in France

What exactly do you refer to when you say "Asia"? you know Arabs are from Asia, yes?

You are absolutely right, hiring people that are decent is a must. It’s just that some Arabs complain that they get judged based on looks too much and the fact that our European diaspora makes us look so bad isn’t helping either. People should be hired based on merit and the interview process.

What city? And do you mean turks? Because Lebanese are generally the best arabs.

a leb would kill you irl for calling them arab btw, the christian ones would at least lol

Not true at all.

The Christian ones are, yeah. They integrate pretty easily into your country. Muslim lebs are another story

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_French_riots
> riots began. Initially confined to the Paris area, the unrest subsequently spread to other areas of the Île-de-France région, and spread through the outskirts of France's urban areas, also affecting some rural areas. After 3 November it spread to other cities in France, affecting all 15 of the large aires urbaines in the country. Thousands of vehicles were burned, and at least one person was killed by the rioters. Close to 2900 rioters were arrested.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Oldham_riots
>Asians - including those of Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Indian heritage - make up 11% of Oldham's population, but constitute around 2% of the workforce at the local council, the town's biggest employer
>They were highly violent and led to the use of petrol bombs, bricks, bottles and other such projectiles by up to five-hundred Asian youths as they battled against lines of riot police.[3] At least 20 people were injured in the riots, including fifteen officers, and 37 people were arrested
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
>A peaceful march on Saturday 6 August in Tottenham was followed by rioting and looting, first in Tottenham and later in Tottenham Hale Retail Park.[38] Rioting occurred shortly after about 120 people marched from the Broadwater Farm estate to Tottenham Police Station via the High Road.[39]
>The spread of news and rumours about the previous evening's disturbances in Tottenham sparked riots during the night of Sunday 7 August in the London districts of Brixton, Enfield, Islington and Wood Green and in Oxford Circus in the centre of London
And so on and so on.

have you ever met any maronite lebanese? call them arabs here and they will actually go on a shpeal about how they're not arabs, I banted with a leb friend all the time calling him arab since it triggers him

Sounds like horseshit. Opportunities exist for those that want them. Especially in western Europe. There really is no excuse for being unemployed in a majority of cases, especially when education is free.

I don't know you or anyone on this board. I can't say. You simply know yourself? If you have had multiple lifethreating encounters with ethnic gangs then sure, maybe your disgust is warrented.

I guess. I was speaking mostly for france/netherlands but I could be wrong.

It’s just tribal autism. Our Copts do the same thing and say “I am not Arab, I am Egyptian”

Bremen, Essen, parts of Berlin. But Bremen is the worst. They are Muslims.

well it's fine for you if you ever plan on going to europe, egyptians don't have too bad of a name

afghans have a bad name in places like sweden, mostly because of our hazara ethnic group which flocks to sweden and does all sorts of crime there unfortunately

Why not?

>And do you mean turks?
No, Lebanese diasporas in Berlin are the worst.