Who do you think the antichrist is or will be?

Who do you think the antichrist is or will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

endtimerevelations.weebly.com/the-islamic-antichrist-muhammad-al-mahdi
youtube.com/watch?v=UfQL8xlSZNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone from the Muslim world, The Mahdi

soros

Hillary Clinton

the first global president/dictator around the year 2100 when we go from age of Pisces to Aquarius, which is pretty soon famalam

whoever rises to power in Europe and is hailed as a savior.

America will be fucked up by russia when/before this happens so its not Trump and America. It will be ______ ruling over Europe

Malala Yousafzai.

Glorious GabeN

Muslims believe the Mahdi will come to lead the fight against the real antichrist, who will trick everyone into thinking he (the Mahdi) is the antichrist. Spooky scenario, mate.

Someone from Turkey. Erdogan is a slim chance, possibly a successor.

Huma Abadeen

a hybrid. part cloned, part... whatever

Maybe the antichrist will be an AI robot...

First post is correct post.
endtimerevelations.weebly.com/the-islamic-antichrist-muhammad-al-mahdi

Because of the healed head wound? The bible refers to the Antichrist as He though.

The antichrist is the Roman Catholic Church. t. Seventh Day Adventist

[spoiler]its a woman[/spoiler]

nephilim dna mixed with human dna. viola, there you have your abomination. good job, khazars. fucking lunatics. good thing is he will kill them too.

A woman

merkel or hillary

Hillary Clinton

bullshit. they dug up nimrod's corpse already. "from the bottomless pit". too bad it wasn't bottomless enough....

Tonald Drump.
Also, me.
Czech em
Jk

That image is stupid. "Allah" on the top is rotated 90 degrees and the left symbol is two crossing swords.

So the Mahdi of Islam?

Pac Man

HE SHALL RETURN

the carcass is kept under the vatican. fucking rotten satanists. once they got the dna process complete, they will clone that thing. a new evil giant. exactly what the world needs. these people are all gaga in the head

HASSIDIC Jews are not the tribe of JUDAH.

They are LUCIFERIANS. from the tribe of LUCIFER because Lucifer was a WOMAN and her linage climbs through FEMALES.

Israel is NOT the reformation of the tribe of Judah, it hasn't happened yet, we aren't that far in.

don't hate me but i feel like it could be trump if he wins
>loved by many
>people believe he has the solutions
>charismatic

ofc I'm right that's great because that means he's predestined to win.
but that also means trump is the anti-
Christ

it could also be pope Francis.

but it's definitely NOT shillary.
she's too incompetent, too untrustworthy, and too likely to die soon.

if I'm right*

Paul Ryan.

He's far too pretty and neo-con-y.

Pope Francis is merely an agent of the Antichrist. The Antichrist is Satan working through the Roman papacy.

It's not pope Francis. He's just the false pope that precedes the coming of the antichrist.

I am, Where´s the fucking problem? It ´s my right to spread the chaos and destroy all of you, Isnt it?

The prophet of islam, mohammed.

Hillary Clinton

The return of Christ is through you. Yes you, the one reading this. It is your duty in this life to lead the world back to God. You are as you were before. Living humbly before finally embracing your destiny in adulthood.

Me.

This entire time I've been giving you all stale memes from hell, all your beloved memes are actually unfresh unholy ones.

I've tricked you into becoming Reddit.

Hey grandpa nice "pepe" meme hahaha sal moncanto what are you 89,000 years old? Fucking cancer, 100.

its me

There will be two beasts, a religious and political beast. The Pope will be the religious beast and whoever the leader of the EU is will be the political beast. Germany will lead the EU during this revival of The Holy Roman Empire.

the mahdi will come to establish peace and a peace treaty will be made with the west, a common enemy will be fought. (probably the chinese, indians or iranians), the treaty will be broken and there will be a massive war with the mahdi. its at this time the anti christ will appear or known as the dajjal. the antichrist in islam has one eye, and one eye is like a floating grape, all squished and damaged, so if you see a man with 1 working eye and the other damaged -claiming he is christ, stay the fuck away from him. but alas he will have lots of followers mostly women i hear and jews, also note the one eye on the dollar bill, as the head of the new world order. - that aint no coincidence. hes coming alright. very interesting to read. oh and the mahdi wont fight the antichrist, the real christ will fight and kill him.

only the real christ will kill the antichrist, the mahdi will kinda just be a foot soldier of the real christ i read. and most of this will take place round syria nd that part of the world

Fear mongering . Sage
Fear slow you .

This shit thread belongs in /x/ not Sup Forums .BTW, Trump's the anti-christ.

Putin.
Look how these fags worship him.
And he's a kryptojew.

I can't believe no one realizes it's Obama.

Anti-Christ( the Towrahless One) will be from Macedonia. One of his parents will be Roman Catholic and the other will be Muslim. He will come in the scene in the next couple of years because the TRIBULATION BEGINS in 2026 whereas God will return in 2033(6000 on Hebrew Calendar).

RAY MABUS.

WE'RE LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS OF MABUS.

THE FINAL HOURS OF MABUS.

Me.

Whoever he is, everyone needs to get back to YHWH and His Torah now. Antichrist is called the "lawless" one for a reason. They aren't talking about IRS tax code here. God's Law is the Torah. Get back to it, but stay away from the Talmud and rabbinic literature. THAT is what Jesus was rebuking.

Many will say Lord Lord...get away from me you Law Breakers (literally workers of LAWLESSNESS). Matthew 5:23

Seriously. No joke. Repent and seek God and His Law as walked out perfectly by His Messiah. To Follow Messiah is to walk in the Torah as he walked.

Me

It's almost as if Satan takes God's things and makes mockeries of them. He may indeed use this to deceive. Another possibility will be that the demons will be able to make bodies for themselves again and pretend to be aliens. Can you think of a better deception? Anyone on the fence about God will be atheist overnight. In fact, that might make it so clear to those who have abandoned God, that they will be very hostile towards all those still believing in Him and not bowing to the aliens.

Government.

Hillary is clearly the whore of babylon

Why are you asking this NOW of all times?

/thread

[spoiler]Obama survives his plane crash[/spoiler]

Very well could be since he had a seat at the UN. Something that has never been done before.

Mah trips! He's going to be an alien.

Probably Kek

This is a shill thread. See 'image' in OP post.

What the hell are they up to with a question like that?

We all are.

Judeo Christian faiths have just put all the blame on one entity just like cowards.

It's just convenient for their minds.

>It's almost as if Satan takes God's things and makes mockeries of them
Exactly. But not only that, he does everything opposite of what is truth and thus opposite what is of God and from God. That is how you can discern the demons, and anti-Christ, if they speak in opposite of what you know to be true.

Father O'Connor gave a speech in 1986 or 1987 about the New World Order and coming anti-Christ. He was ex-communicated from the Catholic Church for that (proves that the Church was already taken over by Satan's demons). His speech is over an hour long and can be found on youtube, but here is a short question-answer he did after his speech:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfQL8xlSZNI

You're dumb

>YHWH and His Torah now.
No. They need to get back to their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the New Testament.

I don't put blame for our actions onto some imaginary figure.

People are assholes. It's in our nature. If we don't realise it and leave everything to "gods" and "demons" we'll just destroy the planet instead.

Oh wait we already are.

People have been saying Obama's the Antichrist since 2007. The name's in their mad bible code. Everyone's realizing too late as usual.

Steven James Dishon is the false Messiah

Yep. Most likely.

Kek and his satanic cult of autists

They're simply useful idiots possessed by the demons sent out by the red dragon (satan).

>implying most of the "people" on this board do actual research on anything

What do you think Jesus was preaching? Something new? Get rid of your Greek heathen thinking and get back to the Hebraics. Jesus is the embodiment of the Torah. He taught against the Oral Torah and Traditions (that became the Talmud) and for them to get back to the easy Law of God. The whole problem was they nullified God's Law by giving precedence to their traditions. When he taught, he taught the inner cultivation and point of God's Torah. Instead, the Pharisees made grand outward shows while being wicked in their hearts. This their circumcision was useless because their hearts were not circumcised. Study this point. In Matthew 5 Jesus said he came to fulfill the law, NOT abolish it. If fulfill means abolish then what was the point? Fulfill there meant to walk it as it should be walked...like NO ONE was doing at the time. The demons believe in Jesus and what good is that to them. Get saved by grace and then start OBEYING God for once in your entire existence by not winning. Son is defined as breaking God's Law. Sin no more. Jesus is the embodiment of the Torah. Following him is following Torah as God commands, not as man interprets or changes with traditions. Jesus said those who broke the least of God's Laws and taught others to do so would be least in the kingdom.

Open your Bible and actually read please. Get rid of the teachers who tickle your ears and give you easy believism. Show love and obedience. Love for God is defined as obedience to His Law.

Actually kek is the actual messiah.
You won't survive the purge, sorry.

>See 'image' in OP post.
I'm pretty sure it's from a Watchtower Society tract.

>literally discussing the bible
>satanic minions

Donald Trump.

Seriously, he could literally shoot a guy in the head on live TV and his followers would clap.

>What do you think Jesus was preaching?
Trush.

>Something new?
Yes. Hence the title, The New Testament.

Jesus Christ died for our sins. He is our Lord and Savior. The New Testament is the truth, and the best bible is the Douey-Rheimes. Bible.

the anti christ is expected to charm and lead change to existence for an indifferent peoples. Who wants this role anyway

George Soros. Do your own research.

>Trush.
Truth. My bad.

ur mum lmao

He's too old to do anything major now.

What if Trump was the normal christ

The Jews

The Pope

Right...

George Soros funds the Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, anti-European, left-wing agitator groups, funded FEMEN and a bunch of protesters to Baltimore and Ferguson to escalate the situation, the Ukraine conflict/coup that threw Yanukovych out of power, how migrants in the mid-East get funding and guides to go to Europe.

George Soros also owns Hillary Clinton. And he's heavily implicated in the Clinton Foundation.

Justin Trudeau

Gayest shit I've ever read which is crazy bc I also read your autobiography.

Our Lady of Fatima told of his coming, if I remember correctly

>George Soros.
No. And not Obama either. From my little understanding, the anti-Christ he will be handsome and very charming. That will be partly how is able to persuade so many to follow him. He will be loved by people around the world. He will be the only one offering solutions to the world's problems and people will flock to him as the savior. There are many working for the anti-Christ, and have been for almost 100 years, but the actual anti-Christ will be someone handsome and beloved by most of the world. I don't think he has appeared yet.

You are one of them

This. I think the preparations for his coming are in motion.

>imfuckingplying
You failed it, son.

>It's almost as if Satan takes God's things and makes mockeries of them.
>(((almost)))
no m8. It's spot on.

You have 10 seconds to guess why...

You bet he's very charming to the other side, the Marxist shitlord. Rothschild and Rockefeller are tamed compared to George Soros.

Your comment makes no sense. Are you ill?

He's king Jew.