Is the capital city of your country shit?

Is the capital city of your country shit?

This is Warszawa, it has no culture or locals so it's trying to be as american as possible to fill that hole with something. It's basically a wanna be ameriburger, shit tier, commieblock hellhole with the worst possible people.

Other urls found in this thread:

hel-looks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bucharest is shit but I pretend to love it to piss off ardealfags

Tough luck they ruined with that shitty palace but at least the local culture survived. Warsaw dosn't even have it's own, local food.

Dublin accounts for half of our GDP and has more things to do than the other urban centres here. Although its tallest building is 70m and it is the most diverse part of the country. Overall I'd say the positives outweigh the negatives so it's a decent capital

Thank god we have cultured, vivid and original capital over here.

hel-looks.com/

Amsterdam is a fun place if you dont have to live in it.

I'm sure Warsaw has local food. What's some Polish fastfood?

London is the only place worth living in (besides villiages which have no work). Other cities are depressing with no culture.

there's more skyscrapers in this pic than in the whole of britain

>Dublin accounts for half of our GDP
Multinational corporations headquartered in Dublin*

No it dosn't. It has Polish food per se but no local food like some regions/cities.

>Manchester is culturele-

Predominately yeah. Dublin does have a lot of native businesses too though

You jest.

Why are people so obsessed and butthurt about the capital? Is it inferiority complex?

ye

Maybe some, here it's just the plain truth and I know it's the truth in Germany as well, I've been to Berlin and it's awful.

Zapiekanka

Nope, Moscow is great.

So you never got out of the medieval times.

It's everywhere.

that's the awful true

no, Moscow is quite cool

lmfao no sweaty, london is a fucking shithole that is literally not even british anymore

there are MUCH better cities with actual brits and british culture than l*ndistan

Does London have any "local" culture?

Berlin is one of the few capitals in the world that's worse than their national average. The city state is a welfare queen with a lefty government, it's full of hipsters and minorities, it's got bad education marks, high crime, mediocre unemployment rates and low wages. THE FUCKING CAPITAL HAS LOW WAGES. IMAGINE THE CAPITAL BEING POORER THAN A RANDOMLY CHOSEN TOWN.

No it's not. I mean, yeah, you can buy it everywhere, but only people in Warsaw are hyped about it.

Oslo is the worst city in the world.

PART
A
R
C
E
L

I've only ever been to London no more than five times in my life and I don't intend to go back.

this

>actual british culture
Thats like saying american or chinese culture

London is the heart of the UK whether you like it or not, poor inbred provincial.

Utrecht, the fourth city of the Netherlands, is actually richer than Amsterdam.
The middle class is also flees from Amsterdam once they get kids.

The whites in DC are also just neurotic pissy faggots

Of course. Town who is called like donkey cant to be good place.

Yeah but here pretty much every city is richer than Berlin

>Thats like saying american or chinese culture
you only think that because you're a filthy shitskin
>London is the heart of the UK
maybe 30 years ago, today it's less than 46% british and that's not even a joke

london is a shithole and should be nuked

How will we ever recover.
Norgay is finished.

Literally every city in this country is a dogshit concrete wasteland of highways and strip centers, including our capital area.

Why is Washington the capital though? It seems irrelevant compared to NYC, Chicago or LA.

tell me why its bad then. Saying 46% doesnt mean anything.

It was chosen to appease the southerners when we were drafting the competition, back then virginia was considered the south and nyc/chicago/la weren't even things yet

just move it

why? it'd be hard to move the capital building, white house, supreme court, and tons of war monuments

We built a granny town to become captial the only attraction is Parliament

everyone did it at some point

ottawa is severely underrated

I don't think so, it's not like Canberra or Ottawa is really a major city, and DC metro area is kind of included with Baltimore which is pretty big

mexico city is the best part of the country. wish i lived there

Nice architecture. Similar to Quebec City.
What about San Francisco? Some districts look kinda European, at least on pictures.

Brasilia is good but boring as fuck.

That ugly buildings make the place awful

nah its great

we can't just move our capital... it's been the capital since 1801, we can't leave. besides, where else would it go?

Seriously though, what's the biggest, most embarrassing shithole city in your country

Here it's basically any city center, but the two biggest are probably Detroit and Camden. In Camden, you don't even stop at red lights during the night.

>look up Camden, wondering why it's so bad
>it's in New Jersey
that explains it

rio de janegro

I know about it because I live there. We have good areas, but anywhere near NYC or Philadelphia is utter shit. We're unironically 56% white and our new governor wants to make us a sanctuary state, so that number will go down more. I'm in a white suburban spot so I'm lucky, but who knows how long it's going to stay this way.