Why are you guys always so bitter? Did something happen that turned you like this? Let it out, I'm your friend...

Why are you guys always so bitter? Did something happen that turned you like this? Let it out, I'm your friend, I'm here to hear and help you :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

Because of the Falklands mate. You brought it on yourselves, you got beat and you still bitch about it today.

Everyone just thinks I'm a proxyfag :( this is my real IP

Help me with what exactly? I only think of Argentina during a world cup. Or when an user posts here. Otherwise I just don't care about your nation.

Where do you live that your flag comes out as Unknown?

I think Argentina is based, I love the Buenos Aires nightlife.

>The truth is we are equals in combat.
kek

Need I say more?

BA is crap, some parts of the city remind me of the Rio west side

I like La Plata better tbqh

There's parts of every city that are shitty bruv.

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I went to fucking Rio de Janeiro and got bored 3 weeks straight. People there are so afraid of getting shot that they go to bed at 6pm

We can end this post very quickly just like we did with your country in a certain war
> Falklands

I guess

That's why i can't wait to move away from Rio to some small town in the South to work once i'm done with college

isnt your country out of food?

That's Venezuela burgerbro

>malvinas son argentinas
>calling bongs and countries far more relevant than you bitter

One stale pasta that still goes down smooth.

I live in Lagoa, it's pretty chill most of the year

If you're in the beach people go home early because once it gets dark the niggers get out of the favelas in swarms to steal people's gold chains

There are probably really nice places all over South Brazil. I just can't stand the language so I don't think I'll visit there.

Nothing like getting to the club at 1am and it still hasn't filled up yet.

Because you failed in the Falklands, absolutely inexcusable for whites to lose such an easy objective with all the advantages you had at the time.

Same reason Asian countries hate on the Philippines, you're a Spanish descended disgrace to our race.

Fucking kek

AUSTRALIA AND CANADA CHINESE I AM FUCKING DYING

The south is pretty cool

Like everywhere else in Brazil though only like 2% of the people speak English

If you ever feel like visiting try Balneario Camboriu, there are a bunch of English-speakers because of all the Euros that live there, it's not really a small city but it's pretty nice

Its just memes. All it was, all it will ever be.

Wyoming, most likely.

>World's agricultural powerhouse
>confuses it with Venezuela
Why is geography so challenging to Americans?

This pic is for you Sup Forums memester