How did Finland get away with this?

How did Finland get away with this?

Just pray that those immigrants come culturally friendly nations, like Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Baltics, and Germany.

Besides that, such a number is pretty acceptable, although I think 4% is more ideal.

Like 4% of that 5,4% is Swedes and Estonians. The number of immigrants outside of europe is ~1%

fennoswedes aren't immigrants dum dum

>Besides that, such a number is pretty acceptable, although I think 4% is more ideal.

Those maps are often so wrong about the Netherlands.

First of all. In the Netherlands they also count the children and grandchildren of immigrants and so on. You cannot become Dutch. Even when you are mixed.

Second of all 12% is only about non-western migrants.

JUST

Though you should also know that the largest part of our immigrants are Germans and Italians so I'm alright with this.

Damn Switzerland is fucked. I was thinking about moving there but I guess I won't since it's twice as ruined as other similar countries.

Every country has different definitions of migrants. In Switzerland you also have shitload of Germans and Frenchies. While some other countries like try to obfuscate the numbers by only counting non-nationals or first gen as migrants.That's what makes these charts such bullshit.

>Spain, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway have a higher % of foreigners then the US
>doubt.jpg

You stupid? Do you really think all immigrants are niggers and pakis? It's mainly people from the surrounding countries. Look at Luxemburg; do you think if you go to Luxemburg 45% of people you see are niggers and arabs?

Because unlike warm, nice and welcoming western europe and scandis Finland is Racist, Freezing shithole of Western Siberia

Isn’t your Muslim population one of the fastest growing in Europe?

map ain't taking into account 2nd generation immigrants so shit map

Amerimutt tier post. Most of them are germans, balkanniggers and other europeans

They're racist, apparently.

Just being racist is enough to deter brownskins from entering your country? Well shit, why isn't everyone racist?

it is for us

nobody wants to come to this frozen swamp except for niggers in search of gibs

Imagine peopel 50 years ago worrying about "growing atheist population".
Imagine people 500 years ago worrying about "growing Protestant population"
Imagine people 1200 years ago people worrying about "growing Catholic population"
Imagine a bunch of worrying idiots extending into prehistory before written language about this or that or the other thing.

That how you sound right now

>croatia
>yes

what are migrants in ukraine?

polite green men

very funny. finnish humor the best.

They all stayed in Sweden

The polish are finally leaving our cunt, i just wished the sandniggers did the same. But they are hellbent on staying here :(

Finns are just better than other humans.
But I did spot a pack of wild Somali when I visited Helsinki.

>balkanniggers
that's probably the most troublesome group, especially albanians
they are to us what the turks are to you

how about 1%?

>You cannot become Dutch
Isn't that true for every country with jus sanguinis?

>Like 4% of that 5,4% is Swedes and Estonians
>russian is most common immigrant language
Sure sweetie whatever helps you sleep at night

It's true tho, a lot of russians migrate to Ukraine.
similar culture
everyone speak russian
cheap prices
Obviously most of migrants have passive income or work for russian/foreign companies.
Programmers especially love it.

It's probably all bosnians